[Drama 2014] My Secret Hotel (마이 시크릿 호텔)

nikkisjs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bravoooo its finally ending! This drama was really good at the beginning but then become dull in the middle and confusing towards the end... Yet not satisfying! But again thanks God it ends.
Gaaaahhh I'm so missed the first couple episode... 
I probably still gonna rewatch it from first episode until the day they got remarried again... Than I'll hypnotize myself and then they live happily ever after..
Ohhh and please someone make compilation of SH and HY of their relationship 7 years ago.. i love their 7 years ago so much! 
And thank you all for the discussion.. It helps me a lot to keep up with the drama ( I stop watching after ep 10) 

Oh I wish this drama was written fully by the first writer...... 

Guest Eiza Zazhan

hmmm totally waste of YIN, Jin Yi Han and Namgung Min pretty and handsome face :)) The worse ever drama that i encounter. I can't follow what the writer trying to convey. The beginning is awesome but the middle and ending are totally worst.
Oh please married but dating others openly...what is the value?? Two timing?? Undecided?? It can't be called affair since it is openly two timing :))
The psycho journalist until the end still with HY...what is their relationship for HY to be with her in his house in NY and also in Korea??? Explanation from that psycho for causing the breakup never happen...she just leave ...just like that. I am not satisfied with that. =))
I just hope that 1last episode of HY and SH talking and solving their problem out Confess their true feeling..Clear all those misunderstanding... Then start lovey dovey after that. The writer can't give that at all... what given is 1 minutes of hugging n kissing toward the end. Oh myyyyyy.....

Guest Eiza Zazhan

What should i watch now... the only drama i am following is MLG.. Too afraid to watch or follow Korean drama anymore due to MSH disappointment =))
Pls suggest anyone but not with undecided female, affair and two timing :)

At last it ends, & We have our happy endings. now got to sleeps , no need to wait for RAW cause I don't even understand the whole drama. so many question to ask, who is the killer & are they sibling?? bla bla.  now I just like to  say thank you everyone on this thread.

Thank you very much for the live recap! Now I can sleep in peace. :)) Watching the eng sub tomorrow to see how the writer tied up all the loose shiz.

So Manager Cha ended up as the killer.. damn. My guess was wrong. ;))

=))   =))  =))  I've never met so many happy people that drama really ended. Now, who suffered more from us through this drama. First, the actors, what  torture it was for them, then the producers, as they just watched rating falls, and most probably translators. Guys  I take off my hat for patience to translate this for us, or for those who remained persistent that look to the end.
I sincerely hope to meet you all in a forum of new drama that carries the name of drama.  :-h

Seems to me that most of YIN's roles are not that "great".. I've seen her in Secret Garden (she was just HJW's side kick), You're the Best Lee Soon Shin (a mean sister who's wishywashy about her love life), and My Secret Hotel (most wishywashy undecisive char ever!!). Why can't she pick awesome roles written by awesome writers? :(

Omg, Thank God, this hell of a drama ended! 8-|

And dafuq was this ending?! It raises more questions than answers! -_-

Dude only needed 2 mins of conversation with SH to clear the whole thing.

Of course, he didn't get 2 minutes to talk/text/email while being married to her, literally kidnapping her, drinking buttloads of alcohol or while dreaming about past things! Or in the 7 years that they spent apart.

Get a brain transplant (or new tear glands) , HY! ;(

I could sympathize with SH but.... No!

The woman is indecisive as hell. Given that she had solid reason to not trust HY , i don't understand why in the world was she stringing him along with SG?!

Man , i can't even find words to explain frustration!

Huh, i wonder why they didn't kill off Gi-Chul too!

The original writer must be spewing curses left and right in her grave.

Sympathies to JYH , YIN for being wasted in two back-to-back dramas.

If nothing , at least I learnt to admire JYH's crying skills (and be irritated with YIN's screaming and aegyo. Something that I used to like.)

NGM... Pfft! Pretty sure, i'll see him again as a charismatic (*eye-roll*) , manipulative boss to female employees! -_-

Very , very grateful that dramas like "My Spring Days" exist. Maybe MSH's writer can learn a thing or two from MSD's :|

Guest amyR055

Hi y'all...
Count me in - I'm one of the people who are super glad this has ended. The first 4 episodes hooked me up but I ended being tortured for another 12 episode.I'm really disappointed with this  replacement writer - is the writer a rookie? He/she destroyed the last piece of the deceases writer which was supposed to be a masterpiece and being remembered fondly. instead is being curse from every corner. Like one of you said - a waste of many good talents in this lame drama. It started with a bang, making me excited waiting for  new episodes but  not long after that it becoming so boring. I continued watching  just because I like YIN  and her clothes - but then I don't care much about her character in this drama .

The killler was Manager Yang. I'm not sure what her relationship with Security Manager Cha - but he called her Nuna - maybe he is in love with her and he was willing to take the blame for her. He even helped her hid Hwang 's body.  Probably he was the one who dump the body. But don't know why he choose to dump it at the wedding hall.  Manager Yang motives  for murdering those two were because they were harassing the VGM Lee. She was in love with the vice general manager for the longest time but then I think the VGM likes Sung Gyeom's mom. The only conclusion was - everything happens because of love. The crime motive and all the confusions and misunderstandings.

Sorry if there are misinformation

Ahh sorry  I forget how to put spoiler - looks like it's not working. It has been a long time I write comment in soompi. Sorry again.

Oh Looool!!I can't believe I've been forcing myself to keep watching just to droll over jin yi han...what a waste of energy -___-Too bad i do really love yo in na and she made such a bad decision by taking this drama...I've felt like deja vu by watching this drama, it looked like mirae's choice...bad plot and bad ending,This drama can be forgiven by happy ending..And chit, they only need two minutes to talk about the misuderstanding between SH and HY, this drama should be end in 10 episodes or less -____-Anyway thanks a bunch for the translators out there, I can't really live without you guys *sobs*And all the people in this thread who made me keep following this drama, and excited after reading your spoilers *i don't mind spoilers btw*Love you guys, and see you on another thread :*

anagard said: =))   =))  =))  I've never met so many happy people that drama really ended. Now, who suffered more from us through this drama. First, the actors, what  torture it was for them, then the producers, as they just watched rating falls, and most probably translators. Guys  I take off my hat for patience to translate this for us, or for those who remained persistent that look to the end.
I sincerely hope to meet you all in a forum of new drama that carries the name of drama.  :-hI think her best role as of yet is the lead role in Queen inhun"s man . forgive me if I spell the name of the queen wrong  I just don't quite remember how to spell it. if I'm not mistaken that was the role that paved the way for  her to lead roles or at least second leads and not just another actress who was part of the stuff.  I was quite fond of her acting on that drama and the chemistry was just perfect on my book . the story was engaging if for nothing else , at least for the chemistry between the leads. sorry I meant to reply to dishie  don't feel offended if I come out of now where with my commend .I'm learning how to quote properly . very unsuccessfully ...

Wow, It is finally over, it is huge relief for many of us. In the episodes near the end, I found myself craving the side characters. I enjoyed seeing Jung Soo-Ah's failed attempt to seduce the Managing Director. When HY's associate director confessed that he likes the journalist, I was hoping another romance would spring up to replace that of our OTP. When Gi-Chul was emotionally happy that Manager Yang wasn't killed by Manager Cha, that was a big scene for me to get me away from the main theme.  I have never seen another drama where I craved the side characters much more. From what I have read, it appeared that the drama ended well. I am happy for that.

Archived