Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

serendibite

Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

@serendibite - only because I saw that picture above where he was in a dance hold with LiuYan - I thought that was a lady instructor. 

I also saw that video you shared - the one dancing with Fei.  He also danced with a lady instructor to  the music Moulan Rouge and that's when I started watching him. 

I was quite surprised on the change on ChanSung from being the maknae of the group 2PM to someone who is now on a dating program.  I thought he is the member who has least exposure.  I am also quite surprised that he can speak  English while others were having a hard time with it.

On a related note - who was that Miss A member who showed up while the couple were having a drink at the tent?

Also - when is episode 5 going to be subbed?  I am really liking this show a lot - hope we have lots of episodes of this show.

Just watched episode 5 without the subs and they both seem more comfortable and at ease with each other.  In some of the previous episodes I thought she was trying too hard, now it appears she is more natural and Chansung is also having more fun and more chemistry is happening!

Can't wait for the subs!

@serendibite  forgot to tell you thanks for the greeting from Taec and Chansung, through Taec/GuiGui I discovered the guys!  Really love them all!

One thing I noticed - ChanSung seem to have stopped addressing her as 'jie'.  LiuYan said everyone who's around her addresses her as LiuYan-jie being a senior in the industry.  But then ChanSung said 'I won't do that'. 

I also like the comments coming out from ChanSung - like when she was trying to speak Korean - and he said 'why does it look like she's got cuter than before'?

I thought LiuYan would be  the one to feel awkward with the situation (older woman-younger man) - but seems like  they are both exploding with laughter each time, the awkwardness was never shown.

I look forward to more of them together - the next episode  seem interesting.

@viyra  "I thought he is the member who has least exposure."  Agree. Chansung, Junho and Jun.k were the members with the least exposure. Specially Chansung, and I'm glad they're coming to light more now  :DI was surprised he spoke a decent english as well ;)) Wooyoung too when he spoke english in Singapore; I wasn't used to them speaking english
The Miss A member is Jia. :) 
Here's the subbed episode:

Khunnie_Bucks are also subbing Nichkhun's drama, a great load of work! Props to them for keeping up   :-bd

@wishstarz  Ah TaecGui! Lovely girl! Made the show really fun to watch. 
You're welcome  ;))  

@serendibite - thanks for sharing the subbed episode 5 - and many thanks to Khunnie_Bucks for subbing it.

It seems both are beginning to feel for each other.  The fact that LY cried after she received the presents from CS is proof how touched she was - and then saying that no man has done a romantic gesture as what CS did - that's a big compliment to CS.

Just like WGM, they came to the show not knowing what to expect - CS is beginning to be a man - I think he has a hidden sincerity in him that he is beginning to share.  They both seem like sensitive and they treasure the moments they have together. 

I love CS message to LY.  And LY being honest to CS where she would be going after they separate - a good sign of a good relationship coming ahead.

I am loving this couple more each time I see a new vid of them.  The music billboard shows they are getting closer - lots of hugging and probably feeling each other now.  They are  just fun to watch; I don't get tired no matter  how many times I've watched their episodes.

That was so cute - ChanSung can't help but fall asleep.  The guy must have gotten into the plane to their filming location as soon as his schedule in Korea wrapped up.

I don't think ChanSung is now even worried about the age difference.  LY has a very upbeat personality and she is doing everything to make CS comfortable  around her, considering she is a big name in China.  And CS,  indeed, is  having fun and enjoying her company. 

If this is the first time CS is being with a female, I am beginning to get scared for him.

@viyra  It's not his first time with a female; he dated before  :-$  even after his debut   
She's bubbly and lively. :-bdBut he's still not completely into it, he's still holding back. That's what I thinktumblr_n81hxbaCnw1saapw7o2_500.jpg
tumblr_n81hwwzArJ1saapw7o4_500.jpg
tumblr_n81hwwzArJ1saapw7o1_500.jpg

I've seen some "kiss" rumors. I don't know if it's accurate :D

@serendibite - at the preview of the music billboard, while they were hugging while seated, didn't both of them turned their heads and looks like CS kissed LY head.

Oh my!!! why am I getting excited over these two?

BTW - I just noticed the fans were wearing the same T-shirts they have.

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong...I am new to this thread.  I want to thank whomever is uploading the subtitled videos of this show.  It looks really funny and cute.  I like 2pm, so I've watched TaecGui couple from GWGM and am now watching Woo Young on regular WGM.  Seeing ChanSung getting a chance to date has been entertaining.  OMG...I felt so bad for him when his fly was caught down while trying to perform his dance for everyone.  He's such a good sport to brush it off and continue is dance moves.  Gotta love a guy who can dance and have a nice body like ChanSung's.  It will take me awhile to watch all the videos.Gomsamnida...:x :)>- ;))

@viyra I noticed it too! Wasn't subtle of them [-X she meant it as couple t-shirts. Now it looks like they're part of a strange sect :))

@goongfan11 annyeong! :-h