Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

@PeggyM - I had tears  too as LY was talking in the backroom having tears in her eyes.  Yes,  I  would say it again - LiuYan had developed feelings for ChanSung.  I hope the feeling is mutual - ChanSung had admired her a lot - especially she has shown him she is a domesticated woman - someone who knows how to take care of her man.

@bibidep - I noticed the  tattoo also.  It used to be small when she  started with Perhaps Love - but  now it has become bigger.   Love the lyrics to that song. 

I guess I mentioned earlier, CS being the  younger one, if he ever experienced or felt something for LY (not as serious as what he had when he dated when he was young), would probably  be hit hard - if and when  the situation don't allow them to be together.

ChanSung was wearing the couple ring in his  backroom interview.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bibidep

viyra said:

@bibidep - I noticed the  tattoo also.  It used to be small when she  started with Perhaps Love - but  now it has become bigger.   Love the lyrics to that song. 

I guess I mentioned earlier, CS being the  younger one, if he ever experienced or felt something for LY (not as serious as what he had when he dated when he was young), would probably  be hit hard - if and when  the situation don't allow them to be together.

Guest 艾颖�

BtCXHETCUAEBwz2.jpg:largeBtCXHF0CUAIR7XG.jpg:largeBtCXHFBCQAEzrXa.jpg:largeBtCXHFlCYAI-Yfp.jpg:large

next video will show CS visit LY mother`s home...good job CSxi...
love you two ....

BtCIkYNCUAEGN8I.jpg:large

look at her knees ..bleeding~!  this is for dancing for CS..maybe LY is crashing on you ahha..

the dancing was the last part, right?  How did that happen?  how did she hurt  her knee?

All LY's friends seem to be talking highly of her in front of CS - that is good - LY has loyal friends.

LY treats CS like a real VIP in her life - taking him around her studio and introducing him to the staff.

Guest bibidep

This is the BTS of If You Love Chansung and Liu Yan part for the scene at the inside pool....they are having fun with each other....l don't know how to post the video here so I put the link if you want to see just click the link below. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzQ0MDQ1Mjk2.html?x

Guest bibidep

@Viyra: Oh I only talked and compared about 2PM members only. I know a lot of Korean idols, actors and actresses were popular in China. Oh I heard someone said Liu Yan took 2 hours to practiced the dance for Chansung so the knees injury happen before she met Chansung. Look like next episode Chansung visit LiuYan's family and have a sweet date with Liu Yan in her hometown.

I started re-watching past episodes and these are what I noticed:

Episode 1 - ChanSung seemed to want to have admired ZhangLi after she sang; I think she is a jazz singer and CS was taken by her rendition of her song (and so was Sunny Wang).  I'm glad they were not paired together because as I see it, CS needed someone who would lead him - he is young and needs some nudging to move, just like what LY has been doing.  LY's outgoing personality made CS so comfortable.

Episode 5 - when CS gave LY the pair of shoes.  That was the second time I saw a man (on broadcast) giving a woman a pair of shoes as gift - and they even said the same thing.  First was LeeTeuk in WGM when he bought couple shoes for him and Sora and said he wants the shoes to be Sora's guide wherever she goes and the shoes would be just like being him, taking her.  CS said the same thing to LY - that he would be  like the shoes, always with her, so she has to always wear them.  NiceC!

@bibidep - thanks  for everything  you are sharing!!  The underwater shoot - amazing!  A lot of touching, hugging, etc.  They sure had a lot of fun doing it.

LY keeps on teasing CS about Tang Wei - doesn't she know Tang Wei is getting married to a Korean director?

Guest bibidep

Hahaha so funny....Baby Chansung took 8 episodes to warm up before he took action.....to touches and tightly hug Liu Yan hahaha.   From now until the end Chansung and Liu Yan will have a lot more skinships....hold hands.....look like more action from Chansung.

Take a look at the small picture of Boss ava at the top left corner of the first picture below hahaha...Chansung's big head and Liu Yan face so close to each other....this picture came from their last filming in Macao.   Look like he had more gut to do now.

chansungava_zpsdee66516.jpg

This is in next episode....What are they doing??
chansungkiss_zps9363cacd.jpg

Is she wearing Chansung's doll T-shirt??  Look like the yellow toy that Chansung brought to her house last week.
chansung12_zps0cb6a392.jpg

Guest bibidep

This picture Chansung look very mature....Doesn't look like 24 or 25 years old boy.

chansung9_zps6cfe5f5a.jpg

Liu Yan look pretty in the picture below and Chansung look mature too.
chansung7_zpsbe8d4628.jpg
Credit to the owner

Guest bibidep

Chansung went to China yesterday for his new Movie.   I don't know if something wrong with my eyes or not...Chansung look like skinnier now...his face look smaller....his chin small too...may be he too busy with his works or he still miss somebody hahaha.

chansung10_zpsf77ba762.jpg

Guest bibidep

If one of the member posted in here the song that Chansung will sing for Liu Yan at the end of the show in Macao is the song name "ALL OF ME"  by John Legend turn out to be true later on then Chansung seem falling a little for Liu Yan.  I like the song...meaningful.  The song with the lyric sing by John Legend and his wife in the MV too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0dvSoTQ0DY&list=RDh0dvSoTQ0DY#t

Guest bibidep

BTS of episode 9 of Chansung and Liu Yan.  Chansung tried to hold Liu Yan hand.  Gave her a hug and his hand keep moving around Liu Yan back...he tried to turn his face to Liu Yan but Liu Yan turn her head away.    Hahah his ear look very red...like his brother Taec....red ears.

Credit to Fyeah Chansung

Guest bibidep

This is the Song that Chansung listen to on July 20 early in the morning around 1:00am in Korea time.   May be he feel lonely so he listen to this song.  Good song.   The name of the song is ""The Day To Love""   and the lyrics I post below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkSwsDWMX0Y#t

You said to me, on the day we broke up
That people live on memories
That even the tears you shed at the last goodbye
Will be become a beautiful memory

How can you make love with just memories?
We are in love, even now and in the future
We can’t be over

Days when you miss me to the point of tears
Days when you want to be crazy in love
Those days will come so will you be okay?
Will you be okay with just living with memories?

I asked you what a memory is
It was hard to listen to your answer without tears
You said a memory is something
That won’t ever come back, that you can never have again

How can you make love with just memories?
We are in love, even now and in the future
We can’t be over

Days when you miss me to the point of tears
Days when you want to be crazy in love
Those days will come so will you be okay?
Will you be okay with just living with memories?

English translator: popgasa.com

@bibidep - that song  by John Legend not only has a nice melody but a very meaningful lyrics too.  Did ChanSung really sing this song to LY at the end of the program?  That should make LY (including us, fans) cry.

In the last episode, there were many instances that CS tried to touch LY - I think  LY is purposely avoiding his touches because of the fans.  But in the end, when CS asked for a hug, she did not resist.  I love them both!!

The guy in blue must be a really important person in that studio.  I really want to know what they are talking about.  I think they are proudly talking about LY being a nice person - almost like saying 'a man who'll win LY heart is lucky because she is a nice person'.

Archived