Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Admin

On 4/24/2015 at 9:25 AM, SihaeSL said:

First time posting here. I love this couple and miss to see them in drama. It's okay, that's love" is one of my favorite drama and I watched it for so many time. hahha.

Ok just drop by to share the pics of them.

Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin Reunite for It’s Okay, It’s Love Overseas Promotions

BTS..

Like how they are secure enough to be completely themselves with each other. Fierce and independent!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2015 at 4:30 PM, xoxoforme said:

photo credits to sungin_iotl IG

Lemme HUG you chingus! Me too. I miss them effin' much. :x

Real couple hugs :)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Is anyone still here? ㅠㅠ I’ve just watch IOTL again and this made my nostalgia increased a thousand times. I still hope them can date especially none of them are in any relationship until now. Insung-ssi and Hyojin-ssi, it’s time to marry ㅠㅠ

• Love 2

17 minutes ago, binjingrocery said:

Is anyone still here? ㅠㅠ I’ve just watch IOTL again and this made my nostalgia increased a thousand times. I still hope them can date especially none of them are in any relationship until now. Insung-ssi and Hyojin-ssi, it’s time to marry ㅠㅠ

Couldn’t agree more. Their chemistry was really awesome! I actually came to check out this thread to see if they were dating in real life while I was watching the show. 

On 8/26/2020 at 3:49 PM, ElectricHearts said:

Apparently they were neighbours back then? 

waaah IOTL is my new fave drama. I can’t believe I actually found one I loved more than CLOY. :dizzy: 

any hope they’d get together in 2020? they’re both officially single.... lol does that even mean anything in K-Ent? 

• Like 2

On 9/3/2020 at 7:42 PM, BinJin2020 said:

waaah IOTL is my new fave drama. I can’t believe I actually found one I loved more than CLOY. :dizzy: 

any hope they’d get together in 2020? they’re both officially single.... lol does that even mean anything in K-Ent? 

Me too! One of my fav shows from ghj.. wished they were together irl too!

• Love 1

On 9/8/2020 at 12:17 AM, ElectricHearts said:

lol well GHJ's year end goal this year is to date :D

I saw a vid of JIS with the guys from The King, they were doing an interview and one of them said JIS is most likely to get married soonest because he wants to. So maybe he is dating someone? That was 2017(?) though. 

I also just saw the news about his new drama coming up with someone he’s done a lot of CFs with.... 

still hoping he and GHJ will get together. 

anyone here who can translate their commentary in these vids? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

One of Gong Hyo Jin's close friend, Son Ye Jin confirmed with Huyn Bin ^^ Such a good news. I am waiting for Gong Hyo Jin to confirm her dating news (if possible) with Jo In Sung :))) Dear Dispatch, please give us some hints :)))

EqZC7sPUYAANmyv?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Jo In Sung was so sweet back then. He was being called Prince of Good Manners. Gong Hyo Jin had gotten into a car accident. So that was why he and rest of staff were taking care of her :)  Now that Jo In Sung is doing TVN variety show with Cha Tae Hyun. Hope the other potential drama show come back is happening. Excited to see what Gong Hyo Jin does next too.

jisgh5.jpg

jisgh15.jpg

ghjjis3.jpg

Also they are both so tall :) lol :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 2 months later...

Hi im new here.

Watching IOTL just this year, made me a superfan of Jo In Sung...cant help myself insearching and searching for vid, interviews, news items about him ang Gong Hyo Jin. This drama made me laugh, cry and be empathetic to those who are suffering mental illness. 

I hope millions will be able to watch the  BEATIFUL K- DRAMA. ITS OKAY THAT'S LOVE is now my TOP 1 K-Drama. Loviiiing Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin. 

Seaaaaaason 2 pleaseee or another drama of the TWO OF THEM.

Just like the other fans here. Praying that these two would end up together. DESTINED to be with each other. 

Jo In Sung ❤ Gong Hyo Jin

God Bless!

Edited by Fmae

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/15/2014 at 2:53 AM, Guest dawook said:

It's Okay, It's Love had their press con today http://managed-general-soompi.s3.amazonaws.com/en/emoticons/default_smile.png.1a17920c0f0ac6da5e6bf86100ef353d.png
and they look lovely together^^
http://i.imgur.com/mQFmsng.jpg?1

Hidden Content

On 6/23/2014 at 11:43 PM, Guest said:

Hidden Content

Credits: shura@tumblr

Ilove you zoin sung love you jinjin Korean ilove you ❤️

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks

• 8 months later...