Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Admin

Ship It: Gong Hyo Jin Edition

Gong Hyo Jin x Jo In Sung

2014081220240795859-540x429

Her latest work, “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” is the birthplace of Gong Hyo Jin’s final ship. She and her co-star Jo In Sung were specifically praised and applauded for the chemistry they boasted in the drama. The natural skinship – although, Gong Hyo Jin’s skinship with all of her co-stars is very natural- the playful dialogue, and even the way they looked at each other caught the attention of the viewers. Gong Hyo Jin has spoken highly of Jo In Sung, saying how he has a gift of making others comfortable.

2014072300809_2

In the same interview, she talks of her chemistry with Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun, who are starring in “Producer” with her. We can definitely look forward to more lovable ships and pairings in the future. Meanwhile, let us know your favorite pairing in the comments below!

Thank you for voting!
Jo In Sung 51.97%  

So Ji Sub 41.26%  

Cha Seung Won 5.04%  

Lee Sun Kyun 1.73%  

-soompi

• Like 3

I just watched the first episode of Producer and it was okay. I finished It's Okay That's Love and I loved it, it's a very sweet and cute drama. I ship Gong Hyo Jin with Jo In Sung and So Ji Sub. Sorry, I can't choose one pair over the other because I love both pairs very much :)

• Like 2

Hi guys, I'm new in here. But I've been lurking in this thread for such a long long time ago. Nice to know u guys :)

Anyway bcoz I know all of us really miss our SungJin, here *edited* photos of them :D

cr: joinsung_th from ig

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

Anyway how should I post a pict??

​lol this makes me laugh hard but it was rather cute than KSH :lol:. I can't imagine JIS act as a fangirl lol ^_^

• Like 2

Omg I just had a mini heart attack! I saw the this thread's title and it was kind of being shown weird so instead of It's okay it's love [official thread] I actually read It's official!!!! I was like OMFG it's confirmed!!!! Ohgosh, so silly :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

‪#‎Repost‬ @haesuji
・・・
‪#‎joinsung‬#zoinsung#gonghyojin#konghyojin#kongvely#gongvely#hyojin#insung#sungjin#itsokaythatslove#itsokayitslove#InSungforHyoJin#sungjin#조인성#공효진#공블리#장재열#지해수#해열제#해열제커플#괜찮아사랑이야#괜사
cr: http://kandera.jp/sp/daijoubu/
IOTL dvd(jp version) promotion vid~

11391720_1637404949879499_48073240603059

#Repost @haesuji
・・・
#joinsung#zoinsung#gonghyojin#konghyojin#kongvely#gongvely#hyojin#insung#sungjin#itsokaythatslove#itsokayitslove#InSungforHyoJin#sungjin#조인성#공효진#공블리#장재열#지해수#해열제#해열제커플#괜찮아사랑이야#괜사
cr: http://kandera.jp/sp/daijoubu/
It's pic for IOTL dvd(JP version)
IOTL DVD(JP version)will be released on August 5~

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys! Sorry for being MIA. Lately I've been busy with my life so I haven't got some time to visit this site. 

However, I manage to update myself from IG. It seems very quiet for both of our ships. But I'm glad Jo In Sung oppa appeared in Running Man.

Here's the thing.. I've seen this somewhere in IG and look very closely.

(credits to ccchotmilk for this. My shipper's heart can't contain it. So I share it with you guys. :P )

qVsuM9T.jpg

MruQ6CD.jpg

QKeS30u.jpg

LOOK AT THE BRAND AT THE SIDE. SAME, RIGHT? ^_____^

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched IOIL and love it (like somebody on 1 blog said, is/will be 1 of the top 3 of dramas that I watch).  Love everything about it (almost everything i.e.), the 2 leads, the community in that show .....(all that everybody have been raving about).  Love a discussion but most blogs and forum seem to have stopped.  This is 1 of the few that still talks about it.  Hope to see more of it, a 2nd season, some others ...(as others) and to support the discussion here.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, lamenting too that it is so quiet & yes, hoping that it is still sailing.  Even if not in real life, hope to see both in 2nd season of IOIL or can it be a sitcom that shows the 4 housemates against the psychiatric background?

Compared to this, JIS_Song Hye Gyo pages still going strong (posting up to July 2015 still going strong, now at page 576). In comparison, photos of that 2 shows that they match (both beautiful people) and from SHG's interview, she seem somehow to be slightly more attracted to JIS (GHJ seemed to be more business about their pairing??) ???  

JIS_SHG looks a bit awkward together because of their great difference in height.  JIS_GHJ is more compatible height wise. Then there are other criteria in her that matches what JIS has said that he likes in women: looking good in pants, a woman who will look after him.  GHJ has said that when actors/actresses act, they tend to develop feelings for each other and actresses who disclaim that would be lying.  If that is so, she would have developed feelings for JIS. However, she has been cool (from the news) about her feelings/relationship towards JIS during and after the filming, probably because of the apparent relationship between JIS, she and KMH. In comparison, SHG has been been pretty clear about the fact that she has or would have feelings for JIS and this will give her the lead at all there is a tussle between JIS_GHJ and JIS_SHG (as it takes 2 to clap).  I like JIS_GHJ better than JIS_SHG because GHJ comes across as more forthright and simpler person (in her style). SHG seems too much like a little girl (maybe it is the big eyes) (though she is really beautiful).  But then again it could be because I watch IOIL and not TWTWB. 

Edited by ynette_stv

4 situations may exist:

1. Both like each other

2. Both does not like each other

3. JIS likes GHJ but not fully reciprocated by GHJ (GHJ seems to be doing better, more projects, more activity)

4. GHJ likes JIS but not fully reciprocated by JIS (JIS is a good looker, has more choices in women) (Note: This is not to say that GHJ does not look good but in many photos in IOIL, she does not. She is not the traditional beautiful people like JIS and SHG.  However, she is tall, has good shape, beautiful korean complexion, ... In many photos, she look very good and very well put together.)

• Like 1