Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Admin

@Suk - Thank you Suk! Your posting and haesuji's translation makes our SungJin hearts go brighter.~~~ :)(Someone mentioned in the comment that GHJ's trying to pull out her hand but JIS kept on hold with her hand. How sweet ) :x
@MarianM - I don't have anything against Park Shin Hye in general (because I like her too) but I think GHJ's acting was more convincing in portraying a versatile role. 

Btw guys, I've seen this in instagram. 
WARNING: BREATH ON HOLDThis is a current picture of GHJ with friends & JIS spotted in Japan before Fan Meeting
(credits as tagged)
0dn62F8.jpg

FIRST, THE SHOESI'll buy again a stripe shirts so we're all COINCIDENCE >:) >:) >:)

• Like 1

Guest kyung-jin

15 Adorable times Asian celebrities posed with cardboard cutout friends

by Rara Pop on Fri, Apr 24, 2015

Cardboard cutouts of the hottest stars can be seen all over the place in Asia. While not as great as the real person, these cutouts sure make for an entertaining substitute! Last time I brought you an article all about celebrities posing with their own cardboard cutouts, and now it's time to share the next set of pictures. Scroll through to see some of the biggest Asian celebrities posing with cardboard cutout versions of their famous friends and coworkers!

1. Gong Hyo Jin with Jo In Sung

imageimage

These It's Okay, That's Love costars reunited in an unexpected way when Gong Hyo Jin traveled to Taiwan to promote their drama. It's too bad they couldn't have gone together, but this stand-in solution is pretty hilarious!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-adorable-times-asian-celebrities-posed-with-cardboard-cutout-friends/

Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin ( ♥SungJin Couple ♥) It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

2zxD0-3FBG-1.jpg

WELCOME. This thread is created for our new couple Jo InSung and Gong HyoJin for their new upcoming drama entitled It's Okay, It's Love. Jo In Sung as Jang Jae Yeol and Gong Hyo Jin as Ji Hae Soo. In stills I already feel the chemistry between the two. Hope they will give us more chemistry and more love once the drama airs.

Glittering-welcome-graphic.gif

♥  ♥  ♥  Let's Love ♥  ♥  ♥

Guest calalily

Aaaaw, white shoes, stripe shirts and now this??? Too much to be called coincidence. My first OTP, and hopefully the last (seriously I can't handle this madness, checking on ig and this thread every hour now become my habit....) but I do enjoy the feeling we shippers share together. :x. #sungjin madness attack

@Seoshi.love. - Don't worry, since CTH is a "new" PD of his current show, he'll be inviting guests and one will be his long time friend JIS-ssi. He then make every girl fall in love in the show including CTH's long time PD-friend GHJ. haha~~ Would that be nice if JIS doing a cameo? LOL(now everything in the script with be KA-BOOOOOM!  =D> )
We're all in the same page @calalily. Shipping is FUN. It's good for the heart's function. At least we go in this thread 'happy'. :)

• Like 1

Guest FruClaire

Its time for me to step in and revive the thread :"> 

Just rewatched both TMS and IOTL... and look at what I've got :v 

Seems like JIS has borrowed Gongvely's shirt especially for the last scene of the drama :"> 

Or maybe it was taken by accident? *delulu mode on* 

credit: self 

Guest FruClaire

@xoxoforme seems like we are the only ones left here hehe

Anyhow, I think I posted in here before but the post got lost/ deleted ? 

Here goes again 

1st Pic: Gongvely in Master's Sun

2nd Pic: JIS in IOTL 

See any similarities? ;) 

Screenshot cred: me 

Edited by FruClaire

Guest FruClaire

I'm here to pull this thread up again :lol:

So let's watch the Producers' 7 mins teaser from the clip below on facebook: 

At 1:48, hear any familiar name from Gong Hyo Jin's ad-lib ??? *wink wink* 
She delivers the line so naturally as well, apparently taking the opportunity to show how much she misses him ayeeeeeee
In-sung oppa, what are you still doing :)), get over here baili baili 

@Seoshi.love. - Don't worry, since CTH is a "new" PD of his current show, he'll be inviting guests and one will be his long time friend JIS-ssi. He then make every girl fall in love in the show including CTH's long time PD-friend GHJ. haha~~ Would that be nice if JIS doing a cameo? LOL(now everything in the script with be KA-BOOOOOM!  =D> )

We're all in the same page @calalily. Shipping is FUN. It's good for the heart's function. At least we go in this thread 'happy'. :)

Hahahaha I like that idea quite much XD and there's actually going to be a In Sung oppa in Producer too :P!!

• Like 1

@Seoshi.love. - In the official trailer of the drama. GHJ's character Tak Ye Jin seems to say "In Sung Oppa said "I want to break up with you" Lol. (It seems like the character of GHJ has a bf and his name is "In Sung") hahaha! 

Even haesuji (our fairy god mother) acknowledged it. haha~ YOU, WRITER NIM, I'M GONNA LOVE YOU!

ISN'T IT SO WONDERFUL GUYS? :wub::wub::wub:

Here's the link: http://www.enjoygram.com/m/982384118187983890_1506941312

Edited by xoxoforme
  • Like 2

@Seoshi.love. Since it is set that Jang Hyuk will do a cameo in the drama.. Could he be "THE 'In Sung' or previous bf" TYJ (GHJ's character) mentioned in the trailer?

Yes, I like what she said there. She even said in one article recently that In Sung calls her noona sometimes and wishes to drop the honorific claims. haha~

Edited by xoxoforme
  • Like 1

Guest ioilfan

It is way too quiet. I miss them so much and hope to hear news of them together soon. Also hoping that there will be another gathering among the IOIL family. :)