Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2016 at 10:45 AM, spicyfoodie said:

Any news of them dating IRL already? :wub::D

I wish we have something but no.

I only wish JIS could travel to Australia for GHJ's birthday and surprises her.

Then GHJ sharing pic of they both celebrating. I could die, seriously hahaha. But damn it, one can only dream :(

oQzKnB0.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Clearing the cobwebs from thread because I just finished watching IOIL for the first time and I am currently unable to move on from this pairing and consequently with my life. JIS and GHJ are/were just so perfect in this drama and there's always that hope that the love they shared on-screen would also translate IRL.

BUUT, realistically, I know there's no hope for them...since GHJ recently said she doesn't keep in touch with JIS and she keeps talking about how SHINee's Minho is her ideal lol. :heartbreak:

Ugggh shipping real people is not a good idea because there's never any payoff (and yet here I am anyway). And I wish I watched this when it came out in 2014 so I wouldn't have to be going on about it in 2017. :weary::sweat_smile:

• Like 3

On 1/8/2017 at 2:20 PM, kbee123 said:

Clearing the cobwebs from thread because I just finished watching IOIL for the first time and I am currently unable to move on from this pairing and consequently with my life. JIS and GHJ are/were just so perfect in this drama and there's always that hope that the love they shared on-screen would also translate IRL.

BUUT, realistically, I know there's no hope for them...since GHJ recently said she doesn't keep in touch with JIS and she keeps talking about how SHINee's Minho is her ideal lol. :heartbreak:

Ugggh shipping real people is not a good idea because there's never any payoff (and yet here I am anyway). And I wish I watched this when it came out in 2014 so I wouldn't have to be going on about it in 2017. :weary::sweat_smile:

I totally feel you! This exactly happened to me! The feels, the shipping, the desire of watching the drama when it was on air... :bawling: 

I still have a tiny hope they could be a real couple one day (I will ship them until I die hahaha) If I remember right, they were together for 3 days last year when Sung Dong-il's mom passed away, IOIL cast is like afamily, I don't think they dont see each other anymore, I just think GHJ said that in general for her co-stars (that she doesnt hang out with them) but well, who knows xD Maybe this is my inner shipper speaking haha.

Happy new year to all of you! Maybe 2017 can make our dream ture :love: :tounge_xd:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2017 at 8:20 PM, music22science said:

I totally feel you! This exactly happened to me! The feels, the shipping, the desire of watching the drama when it was on air... :bawling: 

I still have a tiny hope they could be a real couple one day (I will ship them until I die hahaha) If I remember right, they were together for 3 days last year when Sung Dong-il's mom passed away, IOIL cast is like afamily, I don't think they dont see each other anymore, I just think GHJ said that in general for her co-stars (that she doesnt hang out with them) but well, who knows xD Maybe this is my inner shipper speaking haha.

Happy new year to all of you! Maybe 2017 can make our dream ture :love: :tounge_xd:

Yaay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who still ships them in 2017. Nice tidbit about them spending time together last year, even if the circumstances were sad. :( If they're not gonna end up together IRL, I hope the Drama Gods pair them up again for another show or a movie.

I'll keep a candle of hope burning for them lol.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

june2017 and I suddenly remembered this thread.

let me put in some info for those who still support them. 

@kbee123  no contact then all of sudden the ioil kids helping sdi during the funeral? ghj staying with his wife for several days too. that is really weird hehe (yes you remember correctly @music22science )

minho? 

the one that ghj mentioned as her ideal type in 2015.

the one who said he wants to act with ghj because of Incarnation of Jealousy in 2016.

is also the same guy who is close friends with these guys.

Minho-.png

here they are back in 2015 when they attended a wedding 

hqdefault.jpg

I didn't mention it before because it was still fresh news but I think it's okay now because it's already 2017 :)

so if it's only minho who is making you sad, I hope this helps in some way.

from an interview this year, in sung ssi said he wants to marry soon. yet also said he's not dating anyone. okaayy~ good luck.

@Seoshi.love. may your candle continue to burn.

for that person in the thread who asked why insung was laughing  in his seat while people were clapping for hyojin in Rita, it's because there was a guy on the right side who took a photo of his reaction to the performance.

sorry if this answer is 2? years late.

• 4 months later...

Is this ship still sailing? :( I really miss them. I keep watching JIS & GHJ's fan account that keeps posting about them. Their kissing & skinship scenes, I really believe that there were real feelings on it. You can't just kiss and be intimate with your co-star like that, there should be boundaries but them, they made so much adlibs. Even if I want to believe that there was 'something' going on before but I just could not since during IOTL's airing, they broke up with their individual partners. If they will date, both of them will be on the spotlight and put into trouble, they will be criticized for being not 'professional enough' even if they are just  humans, u know. If they really had feelings for each other before, I know they talked about this too. 

I've been shipping them up to now and will forever ship them to death  :bawling: SungJin, fighting!

On 10/15/2017 at 11:00 AM, 1441272 said:

Hi everyone, been lurking here and there but never leave a comment before. I need some help, I was looking for the English translation of IOTL script book interview (GHJ’s part) but didn't found it :(. I read JIS and writer Noh’s part in this thread, but no GHJ’s. if anyone here knows the links for the interview, please lemme know thank you so much in advance.

Regarding JIS-GHJ, I don’t know but deep down I really hope both of them will end up together irl, they looked so good together right? Looking at how GHJ casually talked about him, about IOTL and Ji Haesoo (her most favorite drama and character) during her IG live recently, somehow I feel good. Hehe. :tongue:

Hi, I didn't managed to watch her recent IGL.  GHJ still mentioned JIS and the drama?

K-Drama Rewind: It’s Okay, It’s Love

its-okay-thats-love-poster3.jpg?w=600

Date: May 4, 2017 Author: grumpyahjumma

They say love will find you when you least expect it. Love will go to you even if you are not looking for it. Some even say love can chase away all the sadness in your heart. Some say it can also be the one to make you hurt. They say the best kind of love is the one that does not discriminate or intimidate. Love is at its best not only when you fight for it, but also when it accepts defeat. This week’s Grumpy Flashback will feature different faces and phases of love – the kind of love that can weather through the storm of mental illnesses and traumatic family backgrounds. Please stay with me for a while as we venture into the journey of discovering self-love, familial love, and romantic love in the 2014 eccentric drama, It’s Okay, It’s Love.

photo088196bff2gw1enjrd3vaxmj20m80et40l

This drama, which currently airs in the Philippines on JeepneyTV, tells the story of bestselling mystery author Jang Jae-yeol (Jo In-sung), a fickle-minded, filthy rich hero with occasional visual hallucinations and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). He suffers from a post-traumatic stress caused by his abusive stepfather, who was later revealed to be killed with the murder pinned on Jae-yeol’s brother.

Spoiler

OkayLove06-00388

Ji Hae-soo (Gong Hyo-jin) is a first-year fellow in the psychiatry department at a university hospital who lives in a very strange house set-up with her first love sunbae Jo Dong-min (Sung Dong-il) and a café waiter with Tourette’s syndrome Park Soo-kwang (Lee Kwang-soo). If this cannot get any weirder, add Jae-yeol into the mix and we have a four-way cohabitation pact. Like almost all other characters in this dramaverse, Hae-soo suffers from fear of commitment and physical intimacy phobia caused by her knowledge of her mother’s extramarital relationship with another man.

Spoiler

8196bff2gw1enjrczdn0sj20m80et403
OkayLove11-00328

Only Jo In-sung can act out a schizophrenic patient with hallucinations of his younger self so perfectly that you will come reaching for tissues in every episode he is crying. The impressive acting should also be credited to EXO’s D.O. who portrayed Jae-yeol’s imaginary friend Han Kang-woo. The scene at the hospital where Jae-yeol washed Kang-woo’s feet still haunts me up to this day. All the hallucination episodes from the running scenes up to the self-harm sights are still as creepy and tragic to witness.

Read the full article here:

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2017/05/04/grumpy-flashback-its-okay-its-love/

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Spoiler

Here it is 2020, just watched IOTL. Sooo goood for so many reasons, most of all JIS and GHJ. I have some questions, hopefully Someone has answers.

They both seem so similar to BinJin in CLOY in how they portray their actions with each other. So close to reel to real life, you cannot tell the difference. Hence the ‘Tarzan Look’ and how GHJ looks at JIS. Like SDI said, you can’t act this way w/o relationship. Watching the directors cut interviews, their reactions were very real to each other, on/off screen. SDI mentions this then, and then at a latter interview that he would have married GHJ for all of her wonderful attributes. This is completely directed at JIS. He can perceive how much GHJ likes JIS by their side glances. He is trying to help them out just like in the show. One of the interviews for The King, an actor asked to pose a ? who JIS is in love with? Not who he is dating or would like to date? He stumbled then redirected the answer to his older sunbae  as lovely. His other friends in another interview said he would be the first to get married of the three. He does seem to have player image, but would really only be in love with one person. They all seemed to be in on his story. He seemed that he did fall in love with GHJ in IOTL. This seems like a best kept secret all his close friends know.  As well, SYJ being a close friend, timing would be good for both for getting married to their prospective ones. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had been in a secret relationship all this time, but have not made known because of their careers and media pressures. JIS would definitely protect GHJ, like HB has done for SYJ. He commented that it would be a burden to be in a relationship with him because of his celebrity status and he doesn’t date much. Like BinJin, if someone is already at this level it would be so much easier to date privately, with similar lifestyles, passion for acting, travel, and understanding of the other person. HB mentioned the great synchronization with SYJ in their acting recently, I saw this with SungJin as well. 

Also, the awards shows afterwards he could not contain his emotions when talking of her, multiple times. She was the first person he went to, and they showed both on screen. ( I don’t speak Korean, so not sure what was said.)  So sweet the ending of directors cut video, for both. And how he would visit and take care of her after her accident. Seemingly very protective of her.
Have either of them been in a serious relationship since IOTL? Or dated other people? They seem to come in and out of each other’s lives freely. Also, he talks of wanting to get married, but in the sense that he may have found the one already. He also refers her as nunnai? He is known to say he would like someone to take care of him, he can lean on, and it is said she is this type of person. They both seem to bring out the best in each other, and make each other a better person. I think that is what they strive for as well as keeping their independence. Her remark, ‘You are so free’ has a greater meaning. Here is to hoping they find their way to each other. Wishing them all the best!! 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2014 at 12:35 PM, Guest dhebbie2t said:

Gong Hyo Jin and Zo In Sung Reveal Their First Impressions of Each Other

Becoming a new rom-com couple in an upcoming drama, Zo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin shared kind words about each other.

On July 15, SBS’s upcoming drama It’s Ok, It’s Love held a press conference in Imperial Palace Hotel in Nonhyeon-dong.

During the conference, Zo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin shared their impressions of each other before and after they met.

Zo In Sung said, “I’ve seen Hyo Jin always being cool and confident so I thought she was really like that but when I met her, I realized that she has a timid side to her, like those with blood type A. That side of her makes her seem cute and more human.”

Kong Hyo Jin jokingly asked, “Is that praise or what,” and shared, “I’ve actually wanted to act opposite Zo In Sung for a long time. All actresses have probably thought that they want to act opposite Zo In Sung in a romance drama. Since he’s rarely seen in public, I thought he would have a difficult personality. I thought that he didn′t have many friends and always stays home alone.”

Then she said, “There are many people who are close to him and they all told me that he has a good personality, is loyal and masculine. They said he’s a manly guy. Once I met him I realized he’s a very considerate, warm and loyal person. He gets along with everyone without choosing people. I think he’d be able to show his bright and humorous side this time. I told him, I will take the serious drama you’ve been doing, so you take the rom-com, which I’ve been doing.”

Meanwhile, It’s Ok, It’s Love is a romantic comedy about a romantic mystery novel writer Jang Jae Yeol (Zo In Sung) who falls in love with psychiatrist Ji Hae Soo (Kong Hyo Jin), who looks chic on the outside but is more human than anyone else on the inside. The drama is set to air on July 23.

Photo credit: Newsen

Mwave

Girl, does her research, lol!

On 9/24/2014 at 12:34 AM, Guest HannahA said:

Hmm My gut is telling me that they did break up....but I could be wrong.Not even 72 hours pass after the Thailand trip before these two are hanging out again. Now that doesn't mean JIS and GHJ are dating but c'mon would KMH be okay with this.

It must be real if less than 72 hours....

Not sure of this thread is followed anymore. But just found it GHJ and Lee Kwang Soo are going to be on the new season of Three Meals a Day. Here to hoping JIS is a guest of one of them. So fun to see them interact .