[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest daffodil82

To our dearest SHIN HYE

005Z9qqQjw1et2q2gxvboj30hs0rmtd2.jpg

PAjWOII.jpg

We are sorry for the demise of your beloved grandfather. 

When we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us. May you take comfort in knowing that you have an angel to watch over you now.

1c0bb30156e37aa0432f0b2949dded55.jpg 

Please stay strong. May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief.

Edited by daffodil82

Park Shin Hye rushes back from Hong Kong to mourn the death of a family member

ParkShinHye

Recent reports have revealed that actress Park Shin Hye quickly returned home from her schedules in Hong Kong after news of a family member’s death reached her. 

According to Chinese and Hong Kong local media, Park Shin Hye’s grandfather passed away during her one of her scheduled event in Hong Kong on June 13th. That very night, the actress took the next flight home back to Korea.

ADVERTISING

Park Shin Hye’s agency told TV Report“Park Shin Hye’s grandfather passed away on the morning of June 13th and Park Shin Hye is now at the mortuary with her family.”

She was at a fan meeting in Hong Kong when she received the news and rushed to finish her schedule to be present at the funeral of her beloved grandfather.

[+ 8798, – 78] Rest in Peace. Cheer up Park Shin Hye.

[+ 6087, – 82] Rest in peace.

[+ 5233, – 86] Cheer up unnie ㅠㅠ rest in peace.

Source: TV Report

credit to koreaboo

0152.gif

• Like 3

5 Korean skincare steps you should be incorporating into your routine

Korean_skincare_steps_DramaFever.png

Who hasn't wondered just how Korean stars get their perfect, flawless, and dewy skin? Korean skin care is getting a lot of attention all over the world for their use of innovative ingredients in products. But more and more the attention is shifting to how they use their skin care products. Their regimen is known for having anywhere from 10-12 steps, which can seem absolutely overwhelming to most of us. Don't be overwhelmed! We've simplified it down to 5 steps that you can incorporate into your routine tomorrow to achieve that beautiful, radiant skin. 

Step 1: Cleansing

cleanser.jpg

This step is where a lot of people go wrong. Some go the overly aggressive route of tough exfoliators and harsh bubbling scrubs to get that squeaky clean feel. The truth of the matter is if your skin feels squeaky you're actually causing damage. The other mistake people make is leaving makeup and residue on their faces, which is always bad and creates buildup. In Korea, cleansing is all about being gentle. That's why this step actually has two parts. The first is an oil-based cleanser, which works wonders to get all the makeup and dirt off without needing to vigorously scrub and hurt the skin. The second is a gentle foaming cleanser, which removes the oil from the skin to allow whatever hydration products you are going to use to penetrate the skin. 

We recommend Shu Umera's High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil  and May Coop's Cleansing Mousse

Step 2: Toner

toner.jpg

This is probably the most often-skipped step. I too, have often wondered what the point of a toner was. I've also fallen victim to using toners which were too harsh for my skin, leaving red skin that felt prickly and sore. However, in Korea, everyone knows that it is an important step in the process. It restores the pH balance of your skin that gets out of balance from makeup use and the cleansing process. It also prepares the skin to accept all the "nutrition" we are going to feed it through our moisturizers. Absolutely always use an alcohol-free toner unless you enjoy dry, flaky skin. 

We recommend Be The Skin's Botanical Power Nutrition Toner or Mizon's AHA & BHA Daily Clean Toner

Step 3: Hydration

hydration.jpg

This step is the one where most people tend to get overwhelmed. What's the difference between creams and serums and effusions? Which do I need? How do I know which order to apply them? To simplify, most Korean products treat singular problems. One might treat hydration, another brown spots, and another wrinkles. With serums — which is the first thing you want to put on your face — you can pick and choose. If you are only focused on one area, apply that product liberally to your face and neck. If you have a few areas of focus, you can put a pump of each into your hand, mix it up, and apply like that. Afterwards apply a layer of moisturizer to seal in all that goodness. 

We suggest May Coop's Raw Activator Serum and Cremorlab's Enriched Moisture

Step 4: Masks

mask.jpgWhen I think of masks, I think of my childhood friends and me sitting around in pajamas and green faces from the masks we bought at the pharmacy. It feels like a luxury or treat to give yourself this treatment. In Korea, however, this is a normal step to their skin care. Often they will add a sheet mask such as an exfoliating one before they apply their toner and moisturizers. If you feel like you need a little extra exfoliating or perhaps some extra hydration, add this step to your skin care regime a few times a week. There is also the more intense sleep mask. This is the final step if you really want to seal in all the good products you've put on your skin. It provides that extra dose of goodness to your skin. 

We recommend Cremorlab's Herb Tea Blemish Minus Calming Mask or Mizon's Snail Wrinkle Care Sleeping Pack

Step 5: Suncare/BB

bb_suncare.jpg

Koreans are fanatical about protecting their skin from the sun, and for good reason. Why spend all that time and effort making your skin look gorgeous if you're going to damage it with the sun? First, it's important to have a good sun block with a decent SPF. If you just can't bring yourself to wear sunscreen, then a foundation with an SPF is the way to go. Most Korean cushions offer both great coverage and SPF to keep your skin glowing, dewy, and perfect all day long. 

If you follow this skin care routine regularly, and we promise it will become second nature to you, and your skin will be looking like these stars in no time.

Hide contents

Hide contents

credit to dramafever

graphics-thank-you-506519.gif

[Update] 06152015
‪#‎ParkShinHye‬'s grandfather's funeral was taken place in Gwangju.

10403036_386887128182747_715810403252516

11400990_386887148182745_346672945087433

Even she's in teary eyed she still put smile on her face that made her fans more very heartaching for her.we love you princess and prayed that you can cope the trials that you encountered right now. our deepest sympathy to you and to your family. may the lord give you strenght and stayed strong princess...

cr.source

• Like 4

Guest purpleismycolor

[Rough Trans-OSEN]"Park Shin Hye,used her earnings in 10 years to open a restaurant for her parents..Filial Daughter"

CHjeF6FUMAAlvVJ.jpg

So proud of you our princess :wub::wub::wub:

Stay strong! We got your back :wub::wub::wub:

cr.jinjjawintercherub

Reading the latest sad news for SH ' grandfather and my mind went to last years SBS awards and her tearful , emotional speech.

We are with her in this difficult moment of her life and I want to express my deepest sympathies to her and her family for their loss.

May God gives them comfort during this time and their beloved grandfather rest in peace.

• Like 8