[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

[Preview] 19.06.2015 ParkShinHye and Ryeowook YTN 엔터 K 

11401126_1065496840145954_23715543815243

Featured scenes of advertising parkshinye lot implemented to display the next episode of "counter ki" which offers "ريوك" star ssd super _ جونيور, you talk in this فقرة Drama? [Preview] 06.19.2015 ParkShinHyeand Ryeowook YTN 엔터 K (Enter K)

cr.psharabfansclub

animated-thank-you-image-0012

Edited by JenniferG
  • Like 4

9 Korean actors who transformed from flower boys into manly men

Flower_boys_to_manly_men_dramafever_cove

1. Won Bin

Before: Oh, Won Bin, why so pretty? With his breakout role in the 2000 series Autumn in My Heart, he gave everyone a massive case of second lead syndrome.

WonBin_Autumn_in_my_heart.jpg

After: Instead of sticking to romance dramas, Won Bin decided to carve out his own path as an actor with a variety of roles. His 2010 film Man from Nowhere perfectly showcased just how far he's come since his Autumn in My Heart days. 

Won_Bin_Man_From_Nowhere.jpg

2. Kim Bum

Before: Who could forget the F4's adorable little playboy? I just want to squish his round little cheeks!

Kim_Bum_BoF.jpg

After: I did a double take when I saw the first stills for this series! Kim Bum lost 30 lbs and cut his hair to prepare for his role as an undercover officer in the action thriller Hidden Identity. Our little flower boy has definitely grown up to be a man!

KimBum_Hidden_Identity_df.jpg

3. Lee Joon Ki

Before: Lee Joon Ki's big break came in The King and the Clown, where he is so insanely beautiful that the king falls in love with him. Joon Ki is sometimes credited with really popularizing the "flower boy" trend in Korea.

Lee_Joon_KiKing_and_clown.jpg

After: He may be one of the best flower boys, but that's not all there is to Lee Joon Ki! Following his military service, he has made a concerted effort to stay away from flower boy roles, going the action route instead with dramas like Two Weeks

Lee_Jun_Ki_Two_Weeks_motorcycle.png

4. Hyun Bin

Before: Remember how cute Hyun Bin was in My Lovely Sam Soon? I look back on those days with fondness.

hyunBin_samsoon2.jpg

After: This is one of the clearest cases of military service doing a body good. Hyun Bin enlisted as a Marine, and his hard work showed in his first post-military project, The Fatal Encounter.

Hyun_Bin_Fatal_encounter2.jpg

Hyun_Bin_back_Fatal_encounter.png

5. Joo Ji Hoon

Before: With his shaggy hair and boyish grin, Joo Ji Hoon was the perfect flower boy prince in Goong.

Joo_Ji_Hoon_goong.jpg

After: When I saw the first episode of Mask, I was like "Joo Ji WHO?" He had to take a few years off after a drug scandal, and in that time, he matured a lot. At this point, I'm convinced the writers are just making up excuses for him to be shirtless in every episode...

JJH_mask.png

6. Lee Min Ho

Before: Ah, Lee Min Ho as Goo Jun Pyo, the flower boy to end all flower boys...

Lee_Min_Ho_flower_boy.png

After: Lee Min Ho still has some of that flower boy vibe going for him in real life, but there was nothing flowery about his look for Gangnam Blues.

Lee_Min_Ho_gangnam_blues_poster4.jpg

7. Kim Hyun Joong

Before: How could we mention Jun Pyo without his golden-locked counterpart Ji Hoo?

Ji_Hoo2.jpg

After: Say what you will about his personal life, but this is one of the most drastic on-screen transformations. His brawling character in Inspiring Generation doesn't strike me as the type to wear white suits and play the violin.

Kim_Hyun_joong_inspiring_generation.jpg

8. Song Jae Rim

Before: Lest we forget, Song Jae Rim was once part of Jung Il Woo's flower boy posse in Flower Boy Ramen Shop. Good times.

SJR_fbrs.jpg

After: Now I have lost track of how many times I've watched Song Jae rim playing a cold-hearted hit man. Nothing like trying to stab people in the face to get rid of that flower boy vibe!

SJR_assassin.jpg

9. Gong Yoo

Before: I've always considered Gong Yoo pretty manly, but there's a definite shift over time from his cute Coffee Prince days:

Gong_Yoo_coffee_prince.jpeg

After: ...to his much more rugged look in the 2013 movie The Suspect.

Gong_Yoo_the_Suspect2.png

Gong_Yoo_the_suspect1.jpg

Do you prefer your K-drama leads with the flower boy look, or do you like the rugged change? Who looks the most different to you? Are there other favorites who have made the transformation? Share your thoughts in the comments! And if you want to see all of your favorite handsome actors in one place, you can follow DramaFever's Asian Hotties Pinterest board!

Asian_hotties_pinterest_board.png

credit to dramafever

animated-thank-you-image-0109

• Like 6

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye's stylish jumpsuit airport fashion

20150619_1434679264_71856200_1_99_201506

[TV reporter reports yiwooin =] tvN 'samsi meals' and the fairy pitta charm radiating from the airport was unveiled in Fashion Park Shin Hye emerged as "national mainstream" Park Shin Hye has for the past 12 days 'Dream of Angels' fan meeting event in Hong Kong I visited the Incheon International Airport. day she trendy pattern of black and white colored jumpsuit to wear a distinctive and refreshing with a dark navy color Plus Size revealed the legs. In addition to matching the color of the black bag was completed and Park Shin Hye unique santteutham cheongryangham the airport compelling fashion. In recent years, three meals samsi "Park Shin Hye collection of topics with a lovely personality with excellent culinary skills to the nickname from" Meals-Calling Relais' Obtained getting the people love. yiwooin reporters jarrje@tvreport.co.kr / picture = tvN Copyright © TV reports ( tvreport.co.kr), prohibits unauthorized copying and redistribution [ TV reports newsstand shortcut] [ mobile TV reports Web shortcut -

20150619_1434679276_08835900_1_99_201506

animated-thank-you-image-0012
Edited by JenniferG
  • Like 8

It's nice to be back here again after a while. I just wanted to share a new video from Immelodyxx. This is a lovely video that rightly deserves a place in our MinShin home. Thank you to Immelodyxx for capturing everything so beautifully.

@immelodyxx you showed us for one more time the art of making beautiful videos grabbing wonderful minshin moments.

@Almondcroissant welcome back my friend.

You are right. A Minshin video belongs to its home.

• Like 9

parkshinhye praising hk male good and gentle and loving family man

bkntw-20150619104029614-0619_04111_001_0

Park Shin Hye love good family man, good and gentle man like Hong Kong.

[On.cc East News] Korean network special "heirs" actress Park Shin Hye last week to Hong Kong to attend the World Trade Center at the signature will be met, and taking the time to interview with this newspaper. After talking about the show drama "Pinocchio", wanted to challenge what role, she said in the past and more to the lovely image of the show, have the opportunity to want to try the more neutral and feminine roles, such as doctors or Interpol. As for Hong Kong, what impression the boys? Park Shin Hye on praising Hong Kong Male relatively good and gentle, her own favorite men also make every effort to do everything, I hope the other half is good family man, a sense of responsibility and feelings of the rich, know how to work for each other and take care of her.

Park Shin Hye as a guest appearance earlier popular variety show "three o'clock meals" and exhibition cooking, eligible users called "Park Geum," Qian said, but not when she consciously craft is not as good as we imagined, only programs dishes concocted her own expertise, frankly this title to her burden. In addition to the "three time meals", she also likes other variety shows, but self-deprecating sense of a lack of arts, we can say negative one hundred points, it is still better than watching participating directly, but to her favorite leisure riding a bicycle and Hanjiang River meet friends decompression.

• Like 7