[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

It's already Oppa's B.Day on Korean time :w00t: 

1. 2:32 AM
    Monday, June 22, 2015 (GMT+9)
    Time in South Korea

Happy Birthday Lee MinHo...:wub: wish you all the Best...

wishing you huge happiness, love, joy, good health, more success in your career and in life and all the best with your family and with every person who wants the best for you...:wub:

with love from Tbilisi, Georgia... :)

73a4857a3c862692696f3a28b80dc174.jpg

• Like 4

Guest daffodil82

car-birthday-present.gifnD3vAeV.gifanimated-cake-candles.gif

:)Praying for your good health, happiness & success.

May your wishes come true.:wub:

Edited by daffodil82

Lee Min Ho and His Fans Exchange Heartfelt Gifts on His Birthday

Lee Min Ho and His Fans Exchange Heartfelt Gifts on His Birthday

On his birthday, Lee Min Ho showed his gratitude to his fans with a surprise song that he wrote himself entitled “Thank You.”

On June 22 at midnight KST, “Thank You” was released via Lee Min Ho’s official fan club “MINOZ.” Lee Min Ho reunited with Hwang Chan Hee for the song, whom the actor worked with on his first special album “My Everything.”

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho shared through his agency about the song gift, “After my debut, my twenties were all the more meaningful and happy because of my fans who were by my side. I wanted to create a memory with my fans.”

The actor’s fans made sure to treat Lee Min Ho on his birthday too, as revealed through pictures that he uploaded onto his Instagram.

Lee Min Ho2

In the pictures, Lee Min Ho can be seen facing his mountain of presents from fans and opening the gifts one by one. He captions both photos simply “Thank you.”

Happy Birthday, Lee Min Ho!

cr.soompi Source (1) (2)

bth_ThankYou.gif

• Like 7

Guest twingals

Impressions of Min Shin Movies:

Just finished watching the English subbed The Royal Tailor and as well as Gangam Blues. Now, no offense to those who loved GB but RT for me, blew it away! Why I say this?? a movie has to make me think after watching , Dances with Wolves/ JFK as examples and RT made me do that!

Besides that it was beautifully shot, even with no blood seen, my hand was tightly clenched during the confrontation scenes. With all the gore and blood of GB...I didn't do that. I thought it was too much like A Dirty Carnival, from same director, it lost its originality. For acting of the actors, GS to me is really a compelling actor , whether he is acting goofy or tragic, maybe because of his eyes....especially his crying.  While YYS held his own, I always thought he is a better actor ...he was villainous at the same time a sad character. The older tailor showed why he is a veteran actor.

Now, on to the ladies.....Park Shin Hye embodies that role, she was The Queen! When she walked down that stage/runway she blew me away! The measurement scene with GS more sensual than the nude/sexual one in GB. LYB was a good bad girl to SH good girl...I hated her guts! :) was a great rival to the queen.

I loved everything about The Royal Tailor, hope it comes to a theater here in Los Angeles and suburbs like the festivals in NYC and Canada....its a movie fit to be seen on a giant screen.

It definitely left a deep impression for  me while GB left me somewhat cold.

Guest Rosalia RamirezG

Impressions of Min Shin Movies:

Just finished watching the English subbed The Royal Tailor and as well as Gangam Blues. Now, no offense to those who loved GB but RT for me, blew it away! Why I say this?? a movie has to make me think after watching , Dances with Wolves/ JFK as examples and RT made me do that!

Besides that it was beautifully shot, even with no blood seen, my hand was tightly clenched during the confrontation scenes. With all the gore and blood of GB...I didn't do that. I thought it was too much like A Dirty Carnival, from same director, it lost its originality. For acting of the actors, GS to me is really a compelling actor , whether he is acting goofy or tragic, maybe because of his eyes....especially his crying.  While YYS held his own, I always thought he is a better actor ...he was villainous at the same time a sad character. The older tailor showed why he is a veteran actor.

Now, on to the ladies.....Park Shin Hye embodies that role, she was The Queen! When she walked down that stage/runway she blew me away! The measurement scene with GS more sensual than the nude/sexual one in GB. LYB was a good bad girl to SH good girl...I hated her guts! :) was a great rival to the queen.

I loved everything about The Royal Tailor, hope it comes to a theater here in Los Angeles and suburbs like the festivals in NYC and Canada....its a movie fit to be seen on a giant screen.

It definitely left a deep impression for  me while GB left me somewhat cold.

I agree with you.  Very impress with PSH and GS acting.