[Drama 2014] Discovery of Romance 연애의 발견

czakhareina

Keke yeah i hope kbs will allow broadcast of those really hot makeout scenes :X haven't really see much of those from main broadcasting channels they normally stop at deep kisses.. 
feel like im the only one in this thread who is not a shinhwa changjo >< and the only one who currently ships a different OTP from the others 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This cast gets better and better with each new actor added to the list...totally loving the main couple,loved them way back in Que Sera,Sera so i'm very happy to see them again in another drama as couple...hope Eric role will be this tme more likable than back then,he was a richard simmons....hope the script will be good and will add something new making it fresh...not needing to mention that i'll watch it and with Sung Joon as the second main lead it will be a little debating because i love the dude a lot and i'll be sad that he won't get the heart of the one he likes but hope his character will be intresting and as less as cliche as it can be

Phi said:
Looks like Eric is up to challenge with a character with some flaws with Discovery of Romance eh?  Who would root for a guy left his ex-GF for whatever reason then tries to win her back after realizing she's the true love.  Beside, there's such good looking, qualified Guy like Nam Ha Jin.  It's always nice to play the good guy that everyone root for .  :)  

qiets

said:

Keke yeah i hope kbs will allow broadcast of those really hot makeout scenes :X haven't really see much of those from main broadcasting channels they normally stop at deep kisses.. 

feel like im the only one in this thread who is not a shinhwa changjo >< 

and the only one who currently ships a different OTP from the others 

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Sung Joon Will Play Eric’s Rival in ‘Finding True Love’%EC%84%B1%EC%A4%80.jpg
Sung Joon will play Nam Ha-jin in KBS 2TV’s new drama ‘Finding True Love’, which will start to air in August.
Nam Ha-jin is Han Yeo-reum (Jung Yoo-mi)’s boyfriend for 3 years. He is a handsome man and had warm and mild personality. He is a plastic surgeon who never gets swayed by personal feelings. Then suddenly Kang Tae-ha (Eric) appears and instead of getting mad at his girlfriend he lets her to meet him as a friend.
‘Finding Love’ is a romance story, which will honestly depict love stories of your people these days.
One of the points of the drama is the battle between Han Yeo-reum’s ex-boyfriend Kang Tae-ha and current boyfriend Nam Ha-jin. They will show different charms. Kang Tae-ha is a very proud and straightforward man. Nam Ha-jin is a soft and calm man who is rational. The two different characteristics of the two men will attract so many female fans.
An official from the production company says, “Sung Joon has a lot of potentials and he is very similar to ‘Nam Ha-jin’. He will look so different from Eric in the drama.
‘Finding True Love’ is written by writer Jeong Hyun-jung who has written ‘I Need Romance’. Fans of ‘I Need Romance’ enthusiastically support the writer and have high expectations for the new drama. The follow-up of ‘Trot Lovers’ will be aired in April.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by O& Entertainment, Translated by Lee Sarah | Get it K | June 13 2014

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Sung Jun Confirms for ‘Discovery of RomanceAfter finalizing the little details of his contract, Sung Jun has confirmed for the upcoming KBS drama, Discovery of Romance

KBS revealed that Sung Jun has confirmed for his role as Nam Ha Jin inDiscovery of Romance on June 13. He will be jumping into a love triangle with Shinhwa’s Eric and Jung Yumi, who have already joined the drama.
71573728.jpg
Sung Jun will be playing Nam Ha Jin, who has been dating Lee Rum (Jung Yumi) for three years. A gentleman with charming looks, Nam Ha Jin also carries a warm personality and is a reasonable and sensible plastic surgeon. When Lee Rum’s ex-boyfriend, Kang Tae Ha (Eric) returns to her life, he even allows Lee Rum and Kang Tae Ha to remain friends instead of getting jealous or angry. 

JS Pictures, in charge of the drama production, stated, “Sung Jun is an actor of many possibilities and is quite similar to his character Nam Ha Jin. He will be showing very different charms than Eric, and we believe it will be entertaining to see what he has to show to Lee Rum and the viewers. 

Discovery of Romance will be written by Jung Hyun Jung, who has led the I Need Romance series on tvN, which both Jung Yumi and Sung Jun have worked on previously. 

The drama will air in mid-August. 

Photo Credit: O& Entertainmentcredit MWave EnewsWorld | June 13 2014

Sung Jun to cast in new drama 'Discovery of Love'20140613091248_539a42009d808_1.jpg
Actor Sung Jun decided his casting in 'Discovery of Love'.

Channel KBS 2TV's new drama, 'Discovery of Love', will premiere in August, and actor Sung Jun is going to cast in the drama as a guy named 'Nam Ha Jin'.

'Discovery of Love' will portray a romance of young people in the most realistic approaches that is very distinct from other typical romance dramas.

Nam Ha Jin is a plastic surgeon, who has been in a relationship with Yi Room(to be played by Jung Yoo Mi) for three years.

Yi Room goes through a dilemma when her ex-boyfriend, Kang Tae Ha(to be played by Eric), unexpectedly appear in front of her, and Nam Ha Jin gets into a love-triangle.

Kang Tae Ha and Nam Ha Jin's intense competition for Yi Room is one of the key factors of the drama that viewers should give their full attention to.

A representative of JS Pictures said, "Sung Jun has a huge potential, and he is actually quite similar to Nam Ha Jin. Eric is going to show another side of him through this drama, and it would be quite interesting to see to which guy the viewers prefer."

Meanwhile, 'Discovery of Love' will premiere in mid-August.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com | june 13 2014

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; border: 0px; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.2; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Shinhwa’s Eric sets up E&J Entertainment with longtime manager201405260837777514_5382856f625f0.jpg

Shinhwa’s Eric has teamed up with his manager of 10 years to set up a new management agency for his individual activities.

Early this year, Eric set up E&J Entertainment with his longtime manager of 10 years, CEO Lee Jong Hyun, to prepare for his individual activities. The first project he has decided on is the KBS new Mon-Tue drama ‘Discovery of Romance’, which he will be headlining.

CEO Lee Jong Hyun has been working with Eric since the time he was signed to Good EMG, and has been maintaining a close relationship. The two left their previous agency Top Class Entertainment last year, and set up E&J Entertainment this year, which takes the initials from their names (Eric & Jong Hyun).

Shinhwa’s group activities are currently managed by Shinhwa Company, while the members’ solo activities are being managed by their individual agencies. Eric will continue to handle Shinhwa’s group activities as the CEO of Shinhwa Company, but at the same time his solo activities will be managed through E&J Entertainment. CEO Lee Jong Hyun will continue to be involved in both Shinhwa’s group activities as well as Eric’s solo activities.

Source: OSEN
credit AboutShinhwa | May 26 2014

I'm so excited to watch this drama and right now rewatching Que Sera Sera. Its awesome and a must watch. They really do have a great chemistry together.. Omg my feels. So happy for a new drama for both of them.  

clockwatcher said: Phi said:
Looks like Eric is up to challenge with a character with some flaws with Discovery of Romance eh?  Who would root for a guy left his ex-GF for whatever reason then tries to win her back after realizing she's the true love.  Beside, there's such good looking, qualified Guy like Nam Ha Jin.  It's always nice to play the good guy that everyone root for .  :)  

Upcoming Drama Sheduled Broadcast for July - October

BqZUoRWCYAA9Zn5.png:large

KBS2:  Discovery of Romance (Eric Mun Jung Hyeok, Jung Yumi, Seong Jun), 16 episodes starting from August 18 to October 07.  Followed by Nodame Cantabile

MBC:  Night Watchman's Journal (Jung Il Woo, Ko Sung Hee, U-Know Yunho, Seo Ye Ji), 20 episodes starting from July 28 to September 30.  Followed by Lawless

SBS:  Temptation (Kwon Sang Woo, Choi Ji Woo, Lee Jung Jin and Park Ha Sun), 20 episodes starting from July 14 to September 16. Followed by Secrets of the Moon

Credit: Sera @ Mun Jung Hyuk DC Gallary + Eric Mun tumblr

Guest chappykoo

omggg totally sold my soul for this drama even before it airs looooli ship eric and jung yumi so much after QSS huhuhuhu still heart broken for QSS so I hope DoR will have a more cheerful theme and a real happy ending for JYM and Eric's characters PLEAAASEEEEEE
August why dont you come faster????

and we have our 2nd female lead.  It's Yoon Jin Yi

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=404&aid=0000071244

1403579417456.jpg

2014062411185114764_1.jpg?time=122234

I'm not too sure of her character yet but of course she'll also be involve in the love triangle XD
Her 1st acting debut was with Gentleman's Dignity

So, the second female is yoon jin yi. She is good in Gentleman's Dignity
And the filming location looks like granny house with her spell bottle. :D I wonder what kind of story in this filming location. :D

Yoon Jin-yi scores loveline with Sung Joon in Discovery of Romance by javabeans | June 24, 2014 | 10 Comments

yoonjinyi_41.jpg

Remember when I was all sad about Sung Joon being doomed to second fiddle status in Discovery of Romance, to love and lose Jung Yumi in classic second lead fashion? I feel better now, because Yoon Jin-yi (Mandate of Heaven, A Gentleman’s Dignity) has just been added to the KBS rom-com series, and she’s all set up for a loveline with him.

Full article at Dramabeans

Good. The second lead will have somebody to comfort his broken heart. Everybody will be happy in the end.

:x

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Yoon Ji Ni to Form Loveline with Sung Jun in ‘Discovery of Romance’Yoon Ji Ni has been confirmed for KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama,Discovery of Romance.

Making her debut through SBS’s A Gentleman’s Dignity, Yoon Ji Ni has proved her stable acting ability through various acting projects and will be carrying out her activities through the new KBS drama.

Discovery of Romance will depict the honest dating stories of modern men and women, setting it apart from other melodramas or rom-com dramas. 
69106002.jpg
Written by writer Jung Hyun Jung, who wrote the ‘I Need a Romance’ series, Discovery of Romance has already been gathering anticipation from her previous drama fans. 

Yoon Ji Ni will be acting as ‘Ahn Ah Rim’ in the drama, a tough, energetic and innocent character. She will form a love line with Nam Ha Jin (Sung Ju), who shares childhood ties with her. 

Meanwhile, Discovery of Romance starring Jung Yumi, Eric, Sung Jun, Yoon Ji Ni and more, is set to air in August following Trot Lovers.

Photo credit: King Kong Entertainment
credit Mwave Enewsworld | June 24 2014

Archived