[Drama 2014] Discovery of Romance 연애의 발견

czakhareina

Some More Discovery of Romance Photo Essay

I'm not sure if any one has Sung Jun, Seulgi & Hoon Min parts.

This was from a Shinhwa fan hence we Eric & Yumi.  So much she can scan :)

There're MORE to come!!!! :)

11055739_459703930845391_1267199188_n.jp

11055410_1564448447149696_835608008_n.jp

10995097_1557080284574569_627374717_n.jp

11017636_425500890939011_1644401553_n.jp

CAB54H7UYAA_gGn.jpg:large

CAB53NUUQAAKJxA.jpg:large

CAB54rSU8AEHl_u.jpg:large

CAB53IVVEAEXQPG.jpg:large

CAB6S2EUYAA0ZW6.jpg:large

CAB6TISUMAAeH0_.jpg:large

CAB6TN9VIAA-LL9.jpg:large

CAB6TN9VIAA-LL9.jpg:large

CAB6RR5UIAAgLPh.jpg:large

CACFk2QUQAAD6QT.jpg:large

CACFlRQVEAIJUjL.jpg:large

CACFlLSUkAAkCZq.jpg:large

CACFl0WUIAAC_A3.jpg:large

CACFzwEU8AAtgaq.jpg:large

CACGdn5VIAA99YV.jpg:large

CACGdGcUgAAgXHn.jpg:large

CACGdGcUgAAgXHn.jpg:large

CACOkUpVIAEml5T.jpg:large

CACOlEYUwAAMmM4.jpg:large

CACOk4lUkAES67f.jpg:large

CACOk8cU8AAE4b9.jpg:large

Source: as tagged + various instagrams + via kdw14

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Phi thanks so much for posting this awesome pics here...

I so want then to work together again... Jung Yumi and Eric, I mean...

a little off topic, have you read/heard of In Time with you production set for korean version? I feel like Eric could very well be good for that role after seeing him as Taeha in DoR. The story is opposite of DoR, here they are exes who came at love at first sight then broke up and got separated. ITWY is about two friends who are always together but never did get to lovers... It would be so interesting if Eric would be Li Da Ren..
But then, I think he is pretty busy with Shinhwa promotion... 

• 3 weeks later...

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Top Romcom Queense news - Naver: South Korea's 7 romantic-comedy queens

Jang Nara
Han YeseulHwang Jung EumJung Yumif4.jpg
Gong HyoJinKim HaNeulSon Yejin
1. [+2705, -279] I acknowledge Jung Yu Mi and Gong Hyo Jin

2. [+2067, -25] The photos don't match up with the names

3. [+881, -15] Why don't the photos match up with the names? Did the writer proof-read it at all?

4. [+279, -48] I like Gong Hyo Jin and she is charming but I always see the same person in her roles

5. [+196, -15] Han Ye Seul isn't one of them

6. [+204, -63] I agree with Hwang Jung Eum, Gong Hyo Jin and Kim Ha Neul!

7. [+215, -80] Gong Hyo JinㅋㅋShe's called Gongvely for a reason ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+149, -31] Jung Yu Mi was adorable as Joo Yeol Mae and Han Yeo Reum

9. [+110, -22] Gong Hyo Jin is the legit romcom queen while Jung Yu Mi is emerging as one

10. [+62, -7] Yes to Jung Yu Mi, Jang Nara and Gongvely but take out Han Ye Seul

11. [+104, -50] Since when did Kim Ha Neul and Son Ye Jin become romcom queens..ㅋㅋ.???

12. [+52, -11] Ha Ji Won = sageuk, Son Ye Jin =melo dramas, Gong Hyo Jin = romcom

13. [+54, -15] How could you exclude Choi Kang Hee?~~

14. [+37, -3] This list is valid if you take out Han Ye Seul

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/04/the-top-romcom-queens.html

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanna share good news.
Discovery of Romance won gold remi at 48th Houston International Film Festival and got nominated in Banff World Media Festival Canada with other 5 melodrama from Canada (30 lives), British (EasterEnds), American (Grey's Anatomy), China (My Sunshine) and Japan.
Eric, Jung Yoo Mi and Kim Seul Gi are being nominated in 51st Baeksang Arts Awards. If you can, please vote for them in this link (but it is paid vote, 4,000 won for getting 20 points).
http://isplus.live.joins.com/100sang/Vote/v_sub1.aspx

• 1 month later...

I thought the Soompiers in this thread would like to know about a podcast that is all about K-drama and that talks about "Discovery of Romance" in its latest episode. ^_^

You can download it for free via iTunes (the name of the podcast is "K-drama Addiction Therapy")
or listen/download via the website: http://kdramapod.com/episode-12/

We hope you'll enjoy it!

Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/k-drama-addiction-therapy/id957840613?mt=2&ls=1

• 2 months later...

Yuhuuuu... It's been a year since the first episode of Discovery of Romance. Still missing you guys rambling in here :)

And missing this couple. Btw, I just watched this MV from one of DoR fans, maybe one of you created this MV.

This video captures from the moment KTH and HYR met accidentally in hotel and how they shared that sparks and chemistry.

This mv is taken from youtube, and belongs to: 92AyachanMVxx

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

I just saw these gifs from BTS? from DoR DVD. Anyone know where I can watch this online? Thanks!

----------

Nevermind~ Watch it here!

wave to @soulgirl012 & @rainbowhunter, nice seeing you gals all over here.  Love seeing the bts for DoR.  Looks like they save them for the DVD box set eh?  but it's Japan version, expensive and no English sub!  But I heard from my Japanese friends that the extra footage are really really substantial (64 mins for each box set).  I heard box 1 sold out in most of online stores in Japan.

Just a sneak peak: script reading in bed, how comfy!  How to concentrate? hahaha  My friend told me in this scene topless Eric (with a grinning face ) said to Yumi "I'm thinking about funny things". bwahahaha I wonder what funny thingS uri prankster thinking of..... :lol:

tumblr_inline_nxbu3zFTCT1qcufwd_1280.jpg

[ORDER INFO] Discovery of Love DVD Box Set (Japan Version): Content + Video Teaser + Photos

Good news, Discovery of Romance DVD box sets is released (Japan version).  They’re released in 2 parts, 1st set in November and the 2nd set in December.  You can order it through ☛  YESASIA  ☚ ( $136.75/set with free standard shipping)

■ November 4, 2015:  DVD-BOX 1
4 DVD discs contain 8 episodes (1-8) and bonus footage (Script Reading / Press Conference / Start of Filming & Interview / Behind the Scenes / NG)
Bonus: Photo Booklet (16 photos)
Region code: 2
Subtitle: Japanese

imageimage

■ December 2, 2015: DVD-BOX 2
4DVD discs contain 8 episodes (9-16) and bonus footages (poster filming / Behind The Scenes / NG / Ending Interview)
Bonus: Photo Booklet (16 photos)
Region code: 2
Subtitle: Japanese

imageimage

Official Homepage: http://www.renainohakken.com

Manufactured by: Fuji Television Network & Pony Canyon
Distributed by: Pony Canyon
Licensed by KBS Media Ltd. (C) 2014 KBS. All rights reserved

Check out the production footage video

Source: news.kstyle + renainohakken + EricMun.tumblr

Some other photos from the DVD set

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Photos by: news.kstyle + renainohakken + (rriiee62, imorih163, 0vcmiumiu, funafuna2323)

BTS gifs from DoR DVD set

How I wish to understand what the poster said in each of these gif posts.....

Playing with the rabbit :)

e7a5d30agw1exvnn7721fg20g708qqvf.gif

Remember that cool chair move?  This is how it was done :)

Hello, Hello Kitty fan :lol:

e7a5d30agw1exvurqkvryg20ck06t7wi.gif

Where was the Hello Kitty fan I wonder.... B)

e7a5d30agw1exw7yv85rmg20bm08thdx.gif

RICMI SO CUTE!!!!

e7a5d30agw1exwx5gcv9eg20ab07re83.gif

e7a5d30agw1exwx56uedyg20a907p4qr.gif

Gif credit: jolyew @ weibo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

'그 한 사람'(빠데이 live.ver)

Lee Seung Hwan performed song The One and Only from this drama OST on his stage performance. 

@adikkeluangman, thanks so much for sharing the live performance of That One Person.  His voice is so beautiful.  Make me miss this drama :)

151201 DISCOVERY OF ROMANCE DVD BOX #2 RELEASED + BTS SCREENCAPS

You can order on  YESASIA ($135.25 with free standard shipping).  Keep in mind, it’s a Japanese version with no English sub.  Please refer to  THIS POST   for all the details info as well as where to order

tumblr_nyqa6avdZV1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nyqa6avdZV1qckmvno3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nyqa6avdZV1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nyqa6avdZV1qckmvno4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nyqa6avdZV1qckmvno5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nyqa6avdZV1qckmvno6_1280.jpg

tumblr_nyqa6avdZV1qckmvno7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nyqa6avdZV1qckmvno8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nyqa6avdZV1qckmvno9_1280.jpg

tumblr_nyqa6avdZV1qckmvno10_1280.jpg

Screencaps credit as tagged + EricMun.tumblr

Archived