[Drama 2014] Discovery of Romance 연애의 발견

czakhareina

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love love the chemistry among the casts.  Can this drama start already? :)
Would be nice if Yoon Jinyi were there too.....

Eric's drama comeback =  Hello Kitty's comeback also hahaha

Hope they continue to have much laughter as the filming goes on.

another Sung Joon drama!!!  \m/
i'm not a fan of Eric and Jung Yumi. but really hooked by all Sung Joon's previous dramas and love her acting skill as well, so yes i'll watching this show.
i'm not really sure yet about how the story will go. Eric's character reminds me a lot about the lead male of INR1. it was kinda jerky-bad boy, and i hope Eric's character will be more lovable that Yumi's character will easily moved by. so, in my mind, it will be the easiest and most rational way to get the female lead falls for the ex-boyfriend. but, we're discussing about K-drama where anything can be happened, so well... just hope the story will well-written :))
as for second lead male, don't make it too perfect, please drama God. i agreed with the comments above, i can't stand with the type of Sung Joon's last character in INR3. being the too-perfect-second-lead-male in K-dramas means the most hurtful character. as i'm going to shipping Nam Ha Jin, i'm not sure i can see the character being sad :))

More filming location

sorry for blurry pics since I had to blow it up from the tiny thumbnails XD

Kang Tae Ha's (Eric Mun) home

BrYZuuCCQAAJrw_.jpg:large

Han Yeorum's (Jung Yoomi) home

BrYZuJOCUAAmuli.jpg:large
BrYZu7fCUAArKPo.jpg:large

Han Yeorum's workshop

BrYZvGQCQAE19vX.jpg:large
Credit: lovedetection daum

more of photos of Kang Taeha & Yeorum's home

I haven't seen Nam Hajin's home yet.
Consider his profession, I think he'll have a nice and trendy home too

Kang Taeha's (Eric) home

Love the nice design and ehem it's orange XD

005ELhtjgw1ehwfwi2tlbj30sg0iv45k.jpg
005ELhtjgw1ehwfwizrnoj30sg0ivgqn.jpg
005ELhtjgw1ehwfwrk7xej30sg0lc0xz.jpg
005ELhtjgw1ehwfwjzhirj30sg0ivjyc.jpg
005ELhtjgw1ehwfwkzd03j30sg0ivq9k.jpg

YeoRum's (Yoomi) home

I love the playground / small park near her home

005ELhtjgw1ehwga9qphij30sg0g0442.jpg
005ELhtjgw1ehwgaazqgwj30sg0g0dlc.jpg
005ELhtjgw1ehwgaez0lfj30sg0g0n26.jpg
005ELhtjgw1ehwgarw5gmj30sg0g0dlq.jpg
005ELhtjgw1ehwgae1ed9j30sg0g0dni.jpg

YeoRum's (Yoomi) workshop

It looks really nice and cozy. Wish my work is nice like this

005ELhtjgw1ehwggowamuj30sg0g0qbd.jpg
005ELhtjgw1ehwggpsp0tj30sg0g0dn1.jpg
005ELhtjgw1ehwggquhajj30sg0g0n3x.jpg
005ELhtjgw1ehwgh1zkgwj30sg0g0dkp.jpg
Credit: Weibo's Discovery of Love

2014.06.30 The chemistry of the three leads of 'Finding True Love', Jung Yoomi, Eric, Sungjoon

Photos from a test shoot for KBS2’s ‘Finding True Love’, featuring the leads Jung Yumi, Eric, and Sungjoon, have been drawing attention.

TV Report exclusively obtained the photos from the test shoot on the 30th. The photos show the three leads: Jung Yumi, who plays the furniture designer Lee Loom, her ex-boyfriend Kang Taeha (Eric), and Lee Loom’s current boyfriend Nam Hajin (Sungjoon).

tumblr_inline_n7ziywIxum1spcm04.jpg
tumblr_inline_n7ziz8Pdvp1spcm04.jpg

The three seem to be in a great mood. Jung Yumi and Eric, who previously worked together for the MBC drama ‘Que Sera Sera’ 7 years ago, especially seem to feel comfortable around each other. Sungjoon gives off new vibes, especially with his new hair style.

'Finding True Love' is the first main channel drama by tvN 'I Need Romance 1~3' screenwriter Jung Hyunjung. It is about what happens after the female lead reunites with her ex-boyfriend when she is already in a relationship. It will air in August after the conclusion of 'Trot Lovers'.

Source: TV Report
Translation: Shinhwastuffs

JS Pictures Lets Viewers Get a Look at “Finding True Love” finding-true-love.jpg
JS Pictures has released a test shot from the romantic comedy “Finding True Love” through its official SNS.
“Finding True Love” was written by the same author as tvN’s “I Need Romance,” Jeong Hyun Jeong. 
The drama concerns a love triangle between interior design company CEO Kang Tae Ha (played by Shinhwa’s Eric), a man who is confident in every aspect of his life from work to love, and designer Lee Room (Jung Yoo Mi) who becomes caught between her current partner and her ex-boyfriend Tae Ha. Lee Room’s boyfriend (played by Seong Joon), whom she has been dating for three years, is a warm and gentle princely character.
Will Lee Room be able to “find true love” when she has to choose between two extraordinary men?
Source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/30/js-pictures-lets-viewers-get-a-look-at-finding-true-love/#.U7Ip_adp7GU

Yoon Hyun Min and Kim Seul Gi are joining Discovery of Romance!
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=213&aid=0000504625&sid1=001&spi_ref=pc_news_twitter

20140701_1404202085_65178400_1_99_201407

Yoon Hyun Min is to play Lee Rum's childhood friend (not Heojiung as previously reported of casting consideration for the role)
Not too sure what Kim Seul Gi's role will be, google trans lost me XD

Casting PD, you did well! :)

@cynthia, I'm not familiar with Yoon Hyun Min either but reading up on his past dramas, I quite like this casting compare to the previous consideration for the role.  He kinda looks like Park Minwoo (without the dimples) in certain angle or it's just me? :D

the girl who! said: yaaaay for Kim Seul Gi !!!! That little girl rocks !!!! Loved her performances in Flower Boy Next Door and Reply 1994 <3 
This is getting even better :x 

2014.07.01 E&J Ent Updates: The couple with heart fluttering chemistry, Tae Ha and Yeoreumie

7월 1일, <연애의 발견> 첫 대본리딩!!
여러분들은 8월에
두근두근 케미커플
태하와 여름이를 발견(?) 할 수 있답니다~ ^^
 pic.twitter.com/hBLS3GRYG2

1 July, the first script reading for 'Discovery of Romance'!!
Everyone will be able to discover (?)
The couple with heart fluttering chemistry, Tae Ha and Yeoreumie in August~^^

BrdqkhmCYAAcJks.jpg:large
Credit: E&J Ent
Translation: sumi13

============================

I hope it doesn't take 5 episodes for the grown up Kng TaeHa and others leads to appear lol
May be it's  the very last/most recent script he got a the moment.

do you guys know all the people in this picture are blood type B???!  <:-P
Amused me so much as if casting PD goes are you type B? as casting 'requirement' lol
I don't know Yoon Jin Yi's blood type.  What if type B too? B-)

BrdzaMXIEAAA3x4.jpg:large

Yoon Hyun-min and Kim Seul-gi join Discovery of Romanceby awcoconuts | July 1, 2014YoonHyunMin_KimSeulGi1.jpg
I’m hoping the premiere episode of Discovery of Romance will do a good job of introducing us to the characters and explaining their relationships, because with the whirlwind of recent activity, I’m having trouble keeping the cast and their roles straight. Yoon Hyun-min (Witch’s RomanceAge of Feeling) has joined the cast as a top plastic surgeon, and I’m assuming his character works with Sung Joon, who has been cast as the perfect plastic surgeon boyfriend to Jung Yumi’s lead character, a furniture designer.

read recap: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/07/yoon-hyun-min-and-kim-seul-gi-join-discovery-of-romance/

Phi said:
@cynthia, I'm not familiar with Yoon Hyun Min either but reading up on his past dramas, I quite like this casting compare to the previous consideration for the role.  He kinda looks like Park Minwoo (without the dimples) in certain angle or it's just me? :D

the girl who! said: yaaaay for Kim Seul Gi !!!! That little girl rocks !!!! Loved her performances in Flower Boy Next Door and Reply 1994 <3 
This is getting even better :x 

@Phi
I know what you mean after reading DB's update on this drama, about the story being more than the 4 leads but I feel like it has the same formula as INR with the main story about the main couple and there are side story arcs for the other characters. and well basing from INR series, I think the characters will straighten out its description in the coming days

AND YAY!!!!Hyun Min Oppa is on board, though I want her more bad richard simmons than playing the usual rich richard simmons guy, like what he did in WItch's Romance.

and SeulGi is on board, she was super hilarious in FLower Boy Next door and Reply 1994. also love her in Miss granny (But then I love everyone in that movie!!)

Archived