[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

They sure got full day of shooting in HK. So all 4 main lead will have scene in HK separately and together. Expecting more PPL, endorsement and sponsorship in any kind for this drama since KSW-CJW in this.
Wait, I don't see any Lee Jung Shin update since he been announce to join this drama. He didn't went to the first script reading session too if based on new posted pictures. But the kids are so adorable. We still don't get their names right. I don't remember seeing them before in 
Seeing the photos in HK remind me of old MV by Jo Sung Mo - For Your Soul starring by Shin Hyun Joon and Choi Ji Woo that took place in Hong Kong. They even got similar scene based on the pictures above. Please CJW ask Shin Hyun Joon to make cameo. I know he would do it if she is the one that asking.

wutmuvi

said: Me too.  I also hope Kim Bum Soo sing the drama's OST. 

:\"> thanks for all the updates on photos... i'm anticipating reactions once the drama starts. whose character will receive hate and whose character will have sympathy. :D
it's a complex story with a marriage on the line. :P

Guest wutmuvi

Wow!!! Teaser 2 CJW's character seems so cold.  She is gorgeous,...More coming plzzz

BrbLZCGCUAEjsQm.jpg

cr. sbsnow

Archived