[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

LJJ in his weibo account said he was trying on a new hairdo for the new drama......... still miss his muffin air!!!

hair_zps87264a5c.jpg

I noticed that there were very few people in the 1st script reading of Temptation..... Most of the 1st readings usually have a lot of their assistants surrounding the artists....... very low key....

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wutmuvi

Wow!!! thank you all for the images and teaser of the new drama.   Temptation's team fighting !!!! Can't wait for more pix and teaser.

WELCOME BACK  KSW & CJW, i love them both since Stairway To Heaven. finally they're reunite again .Temptation seems so interessting but too bad YEH doesn't took this project , maybe she's to busy with her movie, it's my wishing time to see YEH act with KSW ,hmm maybe next time.Fighting for Temptation ^.^

Guest adikkeluangman

Teaser Revealed for Choi Ji Woo and Kwon Sang Woo’s New Drama “Temptation”
Bq8ZWbrCYAAUYMU.png

A teaser video for the upcoming SBS drama “Temptation” has been revealed through SBS’ official Youtube channel.
“Temptation” garnered a lot of attention for its two lead actors Choi Ji Woo and Kwon Sang Woo, as they will reunite after 11 years since their extremely popular drama “Stairway to Heaven“. They will star in “Temptation” alongside Park Ha Sun and Lee Jung Jin. 
The teaser video shows brief glimpses of the four main characters, as a voice-over compares love to a sand castle. At the end of the video, the female narrator ominously adds, “The love you built up, I wanted to test how weak that sand castle was. I wanted to become a wave to you people.” 
“Temptation” is a melodrama about a married man who ends up selling himself to a woman in order to pay his debts. It will premier on July 14 after the completion of currently airing SBS drama “Doctor Stranger“. 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/24/teaser-revealed-for-choi-ji-woo-and-kwon-sang-woos-new-drama-temptation/#.U6pSzI2Sxc8

Kwon Sang-woo's first take in "Temptation"

2014/06/24 | 295 views

photo451673.jpg

Actor kwon Sang-woo transformed into Cha Seok-hoon, dressed in a neat suit in the still cuts revealed on the 25th.

To prepare for the first day of shooting, kwon Sang-woo analyzed his character and script thoroughly. The first scene was taken in Songdo, Incheon and as soon as the sign was given, kwon Sang-woo went all in.

Cha Seok-hoon is a sensitive man, bundled up with justice, but he's buried in debt and is pushed to the edge of a cliff. He makes a decision for himself and his wife, but runs into conflicts with her.

After the first scene, kwon Sang-woo said, "I was nervous but it was fun. This drama is going to be very interesting".

Meanwhile, "Temptation" is about a man who makes a decision that he won't be able to take back and finds the true meaning of love. Starring kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo, Park Ha-seon, Lee Jeong-jin and others, this drama will be broadcasted after "Doctor Stranger" on the 14th of July.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

http://www.hancinema.net/kwon-sang-woo-s-first-take-in-temptation-70552.html

Its seems KSW will be a presecutor again...if thats true it will be the same profession for 3 times a row since Daemul days...he even looks like Ha Do Ya to me... :x

Lmangla said: hehehehe @badsmuler - maybe he will know enough law to actually sprout some legal info to people around him!!

saw this video clip a few days earlier -- noah wylie, the actor who played this doctor in ER, said that he actually picked up some medical info and skill (like to inject needle and set up the saline solution) just by playing the character for so long.. kekekkeke.

this is what I don't understand about fashion... you have so much money and yet you wear a shirt with so many holes that looks like it has been washed over and over and over by washing machine that it is now close to being thrown out...

Archived