[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

@suncine445.......for all reunion drama, I only watch this drama, hehehe...btw, nice to meet familiar name. XD
@mslee....I hope she's not that timid kind character. I like the description for CJW's character - a cold hearted woman - n WOW her monologue - thats the meaning of that sand castles n waves. For this kind of lady, I want a tough lady as the rival.
I know it's a melodrama but I hope there wont be too many crying scene.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

roweina78 said: @suncine445.......for all reunion drama, I only watch this drama, hehehe...btw, nice to meet familiar name. XD
@mslee....I hope she's not that timid kind character. I like the description for CJW's character - a cold hearted woman - n WOW her monologue - thats the meaning of that sand castles n waves. For this kind of lady, I want a tough lady as the rival.
I know it's a melodrama but I hope there wont be too many crying scene.

Guest suncine445

Actually I like Park Ha Sun's role in 3 days. I think she did a good job. It would be interesting seeing her taking the wifey role here. It is different to her 3 days character.So far, the description for all the characters sound promising.

Incheon Airport

temp7_zps1be8fe01.jpg
temp8_zpse0f8f841.jpg
temp9_zps612a10e5.jpg
cr: Baidu

LJJ enjoying the panoramic view of Victoria Harour

temp5_zpsc9866ee5.jpg
temp15_zps5cd153aa.jpg
temp6_zps1e63b6c6.jpg
temp14_zps84af1b0c.jpg
cr: LJJ weibo

wow! Lexus joining Temptation with some of its newly launched models! Now I wonder why KWS drives the two latest SUVs of Lexus when he's supposed to be the poorest of the three?!

temp10_zps31d3abc7.jpg
temp12_zps1c2c72bf.jpg
temp11_zps94e986eb.jpg
temp13_zps28c8d961.jpg
cr: Baidu

Guest adikkeluangman

Wah, so they got overseas shooting that in HK. The children actor will be who's child? KSW-PHS got kid together?
I saw three kids so are they gonna be related?
I want to see Shin Hyun Joon make cameo in this drama. Maybe a scene or two with Choi Ji Woo. Just for old time sake and let's have Kim Bum Soo sing the main theme song for this drama.

Guest wutmuvi

Me too.  I also hope Kim Bum Soo sing the drama's OST. 

I sure hope the producer give us a little more clue to the synopsis.  Everything is so mysterious.  I can't wait until the drama to come out.

Guest wutmuvi

Hey guys! My guessing is maybe Cjw knew Ksw is married but wanted to play game. She wanted his body not his soul next to her. She wanted to prove her theory that no relationship could last with so many obstacles and misunderstanding. Of course, Ksw wouldn't buy that and had trust in his wife. But unfortunately, after so many misunderstanding incedence Phs lost faith in her husband Ksw and find comforts in Ljj . Haha to be continue ....while waiting

Archived