[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello guys  :)
I'm very eagerly waiting this drama to start and see what'll be like (like i do not watch enough ongoing dramas already :\"> )
I've been watching KSW in Bad love only and i loved him there...well and i don't mind his look either...but i think it's  needless to say ;) 

Production in full swing for Temptationby javabeanstemptation_33.jpg

Time to check in on SBS’s Temptation, which has been busily filming away in preparation for its premiere mid-month. I was actually expecting a bit more buzz from the promo machine given the high-profile reunion of Choi Ji-woo and Kwon Sang-woo, two of the mainstays of Hallyu 1.0, but perhaps there’s still time to build that up. (And overhyping has its own set of downsides, as I’m sure we’re all aware.)

I have to say that I find the initial tone set by the teasers to be promising, considering that this drama’s premise could easily skew tawdry and cheap: Rich woman decides to toy with a struggling everycouple just to prove how easily their love can be destroyed. But instead of going sexy and salacious, the promos seem to be taking a more highbrow approach to potential infidelity—more Secret Love Affair, say, and less weekend makjang extravaganza. (Take this assessment with a grain of salt, of course, since we don’t actually have that much material to judge on yet.)

More photos: Dramabeans

Choi Ji Woo is the Temptation????  She is stick thin. She looks more like a nun. I would prefer someone like Kim Sun-Ah. The HD is going to destroy a lot of people.I want to watch it because of Kwon Sang Woo. I didn't watch Queen of Ambition because of the lead actress. 

klouvios

said:

Choi Ji Woo is the Temptation????  She is stick thin. She looks more like a nun. I would prefer someone like Kim Sun-Ah. The HD is going to destroy a lot of people.I want to watch it because of Kwon Sang Woo. I didn't watch Queen of Ambition because of the lead actress. 

DramaFever has now posted Teaser #2 with English Subs

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: transparent;"TemptationTeaser #2--Eng Subs--Coming to DramaFever!

Archived