[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"A Still of Kwon Sang Woo During the Shooting of “Temptation” Revealed
Kwong-Sang-Woo-featured-image.jpg

A still of Kwon Sang Woo shot during his filming of the upcoming SBS drama “Temptation” was revealed for the first time to the netizens today. The actor looked squeaky clean in a suit and was taking on the scene where his character Cha Seok Hoon gets ready for a job interview. 

On the completion of his first back at work, Kwon Sang Woo said, “I shot the episode nervously and now that I’m done I’m a bit dazed. The drama tells the story of people embroiled in love and conflict in various ways. I hope you guys will love it.”

The drama is about a poor and desperate man who is made an irreplaceable offer and then meets a variety of people and gets confronted in multiple hardships. The drama also stars Choi Ji Woo, Park Ha Sun, and Lee Jung Jin.

Choi Ji Woo and Kwon Sang Woo are starring in a drama together for the first time since their very famous production “Stairway to Heaven” back in 2003. 

The drama will air its first episode on July 14.

Soompi

Lmangla said:  

this is what I don't understand about fashion... you have so much money and yet you wear a shirt with so many holes that looks like it has been washed over and over and over by washing machine that it is now close to being thrown out...

Choi Ji Woo transforms into a CEO in still cuts for 'Temptation'
choi-ji-woo_1403751271_af_org.jpg

Hallyu star Choi Ji Woo entered her first filming for upcoming SBS Mon-Tues drama 'Temptation'!
Choi Ji Woo will play the role of CEO Yoo Se Young. It has been reported that she also greeted the staff one by one upon arriving on set, maintaining her humble attitude even as a veteran actress.
Choi Ji Woo shared, "Following 'Stairway to Heaven', I was able to reunite with Kwon Sang Woo, and I think a lot of people are anticipating it. With the strength from their anticipation, I will work harder to film and will repay them with a good drama."
The drama is by PD Park Young Soo and 'Dr. Jin's writer Han Ji Hoon and portrays the story of a married man who has a relationship with another woman for money to pay off his debt. 'Temptation' is set to premiere following 'Doctor Stranger' on July 14!
allkpop

Choi Ji-woo's flawless skin in drama "Temptation"
photo452189.jpg

Choi Ji-woo has become the perfect CEO.
She stars in the new KBS 2TV drama "Temptation".
Pictures released of the actress how her as a successful CEO named Yoo Se-yeong. She's wearing an outfit which portrays who she actually is.
The stills were taken from an interviewing scene. Choi Ji-woo is sharply looking at all the interviewers' faces.
On the day the stills were taken, Choi Ji-woo arrived on set and went around greeting all the staff and crew that were there, melting the ice of what could've been an awkward first day.
After her first scene, Choi Ji-woo said, "I am working with kwon Sang-woo again and I think many people are excited about it. I'll work hard to make sure we live up to that expectation".
Meanwhile, "Temptation" is about a man who is pushed to the edge of a cliff, making a decision he will never be able to take back and finding the meaning of true love starring Choi Ji-woo, kwon Sang-woo, Park Ha-seon, Lee Jeong-jin and others.
HanCinema

67.gif to All....

& Thanks Guys for the articles & pics...

ahhh....this is the 1st time that I might be will active on drama thread where my Bias isnt on this drama. XD....

I like Kwon Sang Woo n Choi Ji Woo's reunion but didnt have interest to watch before, but because Park Ha Sun joined this drama, ahh I should watch this drama ( like I watched previous CJW's drama coz Kim So Hyun now because Park Ha Sun, both were on the same drama with my BIAS n I like both).

I only watched 1 Lee Jung Jin's drama, it was Love Story in Harvard n no problemo with him.

The conclusion is I like all the cast, hehehe....n I like that I can have a "neutral" thoughts, hehehe....

I like Park Ha Sun's character on her previous drama  , I hope I can like her character on this drama. n I was right that she will wear hair extension, think long hair more suit with her character on this drama (the bubly Ha Sun suit with short hair on her previous character).  Although actually I havent knew about her character on this drama. We havent got all character's description, right?

I think the story wont be a Love triangle but quadruple? Please let KSW & CJW became a happy couple at the end of the drama ( no Stairway to Heaven's ending Part 2). n PHS will be a happy couple too with LJJ, hehhe......

Looking forward for the presscon. Maybe next week? I like PHS's interaction with her female co star on  her previous drama (they like sisters). Hope will see the same with CJW.    

Choi Ji-woo tests love with Temptationby javabeanstemptation4.jpg

The first teaser and initial stills are out for SBS’s upcoming melodrama Temptation, which initially seemed like it would center around the married couple where the husband (Kwon Sang-woo) is persuaded to take up the offer of an older rich businesswoman. But withChoi Ji-woo cast as the CEO with an indecent proposal, now it seems like this is a one-top Choi Ji-woo story.

Take, for instance, the intriguing (but also kind of twisted) monologue she delivers in the teaser:

Choi Ji-woo: “When I would go to play at the beach as a child, I saw children building sand castles. I wondered why they even bothered, when an incoming wave would just destroy it. I though it was foolish. The love that you all built up—I wanted to test just how weak your sand castles were. I wanted to be your wave.”

Hi everyone, please let us make sure that this drama gets subbed.

Please send requests to the subbing companies.

1. Viki - So far - barely 100 favorites on Viki - not enough for them to sub it.

http://www.viki.com/tv/24164c-temptation

Please favorite it and also send a title request form

Please add this channel to your favorites to support us and to get the latest news.

Please let the Viki business team know you're interested in seeing this drama licensed by requesting it here.

2. DramaFever - Please fill in Drama Request Form

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-

3. Kdrama -  Please send a support ticket requesting this title.

***Note***

When filling in title requests forms I try to give them both English and Korean title, to make sure there are no mistakes.   

i.e.

Temptation -  유혹

~~~ Thank you....  
class="video-title mtn" data-block-track="containerLink" style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: Roboto, 'Helvetica Neue', 'Lucida Grande', Helvetica, Arial, 'Liberation Sans', Freesans, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 500; line-height: normal; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(77, 77, 77); letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(251, 251, 251);"

Guest suncine445

The first few still shots of this drama looks very promising. Choi Ji Woo, Kang Sang Woo and Park Ha Sun looked really sharp and fitting for their roles. This really is the most anticipated reunion drama for 2014. looking forward to  more updates.

;) it's like Choi Ji Woo never aged since Stairways To Heaven. :D still beautiful.  Her chemistry with Kwon Sang Woo remains great, even in still photos while reading the scripts.... :P
So interested in Park Ha Sun's role as the wife. Will she be the timid kind? 

Archived