[Drama 2014] Everything Kimchi모두 다 김치 Thank you for Watching...

Ldy Gmerm

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks as usual for the recap I really appreciate your time and effort as well..

I have t agree with you on this" Time for YHE to let that jack azz go enough is enough with all the crying nonsense in which IDJ doesn't care less what YHE does or say, and who do PHJ thinks she is going to someone house with paper like it's an order please I would've showed that skank the front door by pushing her azz out of it 8-|  because it takes a real woman to do that and I'm sure one of them, well it looks like the SIL isn't going to be at the dinner table much more when IDJ leaves so she needs to figure out what's her plan to a fact that she can't stay their with her Ex SIL. IDJ thinks he will be happy with PHJ but wait and see the troubles he has ahead of him ever laying eyes on her as to karma is something that throws it back at you, and that's what I'll wait to see happen to IDJ and like I said before I'm loving this drama and can't wait for the next episode.. And please YHE let IDJ go!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yhe will carry a revenge trip on that family period especially since she has talk to that mother about stopping her daughter from destroying someone else's home Yhe will want to pay  them back and Stk will be the ticket to get it done for some reason I see him taking over the president spot of this company.. 

@valsava, @suchadiva42 and @colleenfh

I see YHE and STK going after them too.. I say this because I can just tell that once IDJ gets this divorce and goes and marries PHJ they will start scheming with her mother over what the Chairman will be trying to do for STK.  I see them doing some dirty business while still being nasty to YHE and to STK who will be starting their business together.. one of the things that confounds me so much in these drama is that if they had left well enough alone. Not constantly going and picking at or with the person they did wrong to. Allowed that person to live their life and move on from the dirty deeds that were done a lot of this could be avoided (but we know the story would not be interesting if they used common sense).

But STK and YHE will band together to take them on.. YHE for IDJ and PHJ's treatment of her and the ruin of her marriage and for messing with her business and the man she will come to like STK. (IDJ will come around trying to discourage her and say nasty things to her watch and see) STK for messing with his business and the fact that later when he realizes he likes YHE for them doing her wrong. It is just too pact that they will not mess with them thinking that their money will allow people to take that type of treatment. You can only kick a person down so much before they stand up and fight.

I see them taking over and kicking the Chairman out if they do not make him have a heart attack watch and see. PHJ is just a bit disrespectful to her father if he is her real father....and not a step father.

As I was watching the episode last night" I can tell you that IDJ will see what kind of woman/wife PHJ is because everything that YHE did for IDJ, trust and believe PHJ can't top that as of cooking, cleaning, iron, you can say the whole 9 yards and that's what IDJ will see and miss from YHE and will say to himself that he made a serious mistake then want to go back to YHE but it will be too late watch and see that what I'm saying will come to past because you can look at PHJ and tell she's not the type to do anything with that name chores ;;)

@suchadiva42,.
Idj is so forgetful he's going to realize when he don't have Yhe to bring him things that he has left at home and Phj damn sure not going to go back and get nothing for him she will talk mess or have the Hk to bring it to him..  

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recap deeply appreciated it for the hard work that you do..

I agree" IDJ wants out with no questions asked and will see to it that he will divorce YHE in which I were feeling so bad for YHE at the dinner table with her family, as she were crying I think she told her mother that knuckle head IDJ asked her for a divorce who didn't do anything wrong in her marriage.. that's why I want that brother to go through the storm with (can't do a thing) PHJ and hoping this divorce IDJ is asking doesn't take that long so this drama can continue on, by seeing IDJ and PHJ getting married then turning into a disaster but other than that I can't wait until the next episode and so glad it's only Monday 8->

Everything Kimchi

Scene Recap Episode 15

Opening Scene NEH is fussing at YHE who is fussing back at them telling them what is going on and her mother is shocked and YHE says something else to her upset and her mother says something to her and YHE yells at her and YJE is like Eonnie and YHE continues to yell totally loosing it and NEH ask her something and YHE yells at her and YJE says something to her and her husband calls her and she continues and NEH says something to her and then YHE and YJE says something and the husband does and NEH says something and then YJE says something and NEH yells at YJE and YJE says oh ma and something else to YHE and she looks at her as NEH says something and YJE gets upset and leaves the room the baby starts crying and the hubby goes to take care of her. NEH ask YHE something and YHE replies back oh ma and she just looks at her.

IDJ is in the car with PHJ and she ask him about something and he replies and PHJ calls him Seonbae and IDJ says something else and PHJ replies back and IDJ says something and PHJ says Seonbae in a baby voice and leans over and lays her head on his shoulder and IDJ says something to her touching her face.

YHE is leaving and her mother comes out with her having given her leftovers and says something and YHE replies and STK comes around the corner and NEH says something to him and STK replies and NEH gets him to take YHE home and he says he would.  NEH says something to him and he bows his head laughing and takes the bag from her and NEH tells her to go on. NEH looking after them sighing.

STK is driving YHE home and he ask her something and she replies and she ask him something and he replies back to her saying something and she laughs and STK Says something else to her smiling and she looks at him as he continues to talk and she ask him something and he laughs replying. YHE says something else and STK makes a comment to her smiling at her.  YHE says something else to him and he looks at her.

They pull up at the door and he lets her out and she thanks him and tells him he does not have to do that and he says something as she notices him parking the car that the woman gave him and she gets out and walks over and starts kicking the car and he comes with the remote as STK watches from the truck.   IDJ tries to herd her in and she takes the keys from him and goes to the car and he picks her up and takes her in. STK gets out of the truck with the bag and just looks after them.

The Chairman says something and PHJ makes a comment and his wife says something and the Chairman continues to disagree with her doing what she is with a married man and trying to be with that man and his wife says something else and the chairman replies and PHJ is still crying Oppa and the chairman goes to his room with her mad.

YHE is talking to IDJ in the bedroom and IDJ says something to her and YHE ask him something else and IDJ says something else to her and YHE makes a comment and IDJ gets mad and says something to her and YHE says something to him and IDJ is like Yoebo and YHE replies and IDJ says something to her and YHE says something else to him shaking and IDJ makes a comment to her hitting his chest.. and YHE leaves the room and he is left standing there sighing.

NEH is in her room drinking looking at the picture of her dead husband talking to the photo about their children and what is going on.  She continues to talk to herself rubbing her chest and drinking.  She makes another comment to herself and sighs.

YHE comes out of her apartment and sits down on the stairs crying and hitting the wall as she lays her head on it breaking down.

PHJ is having a fit at home saying something to her mother about IDJ and her mother replies back to her and PHJ says something else to her mother who replies back  and PHJ makes a comment about the Chairman and him not going along and doing something and something else  and her mother makes a comment and PHJ starts yelling about how unfair and him not doing what she wants and her mother says something and PHJ says she is going to do something and goes to her room with her mother upset.

STK is folding things up in his room and his brother comes in holding his stomach and STK says something to him and his brother replies about his stomach hurting and STK tells him something and the brother goes out and  he smells the food and takes the bag and goes into it and is fussing about STK hiding food and STK tells him the food is for the neighbor and the brother says something adn STK takes the bag back putting the food he took back in it.

STK comes out of his apartment and does not notice YHE sitting on the stairs and goes over to her door but looks at it not sure to ring the bell. He turns to go back to his apartment and sees her and she notices him getting up and he hands her the bag and she thanks him and he says something and turns to go to his apartment.  Before she goes in she turns and tells him thank you again and he say something nice to her and she replies and bows her head and goes in with him looking after her for a min.

IDJ YHE and the little girl and SIL are having breakfast and the little girl is talking to IDJ and he replies and then YHE says something and the little girl says something else and the SIL makes a comment and YHE is just looking at them acting like nothing is wrong.

PHJ has come to the Chairman's office and hands him a envelope and the Chairman does not want to even talk about it. PHJ says something about IDJ and he replies back with her saying Oppa.

PHJ is in her office pacing and she thinks of something grabs her purse and goes out of the office.

YHE goes into the SIL's room to clean it and sits down for a min and thinks.. the bell rings and she goes to answer and it is YJE who has come who says something to her and comes in and YJE tells her to sit down.  YHE just sighs.

PHJ has gone to IDJ's office and is waiting when he comes in and she stands and says something to him about her father and IDJ makes a comment and PHJ calls Seonbae and she looks at him.. I guess he made the choice to leave the wife.

YHE is talking with YJE who is running her mouth to her and YHE rolls her eyes at her saying something else and YJE says something else to her and YHE just looks at her.

STK and his brother are working in the fields and his brother says something and STK replies and the brother says something else and STK replies back and the brother ask him something and STK replies and the brother says something else as they work on the young cabbages. STK makes another comment and the brother says something and STK hands something to him.

YHE is home thinking about what YJE said to her and she goes and makes a call from the house phone and ask IDJ something and he replies and YHE says something hanging up.  IDJ holds the phone in his hand and sits back thinking slamming his book (the nerve of him to act like this when he is the one  that has done wrong.)

STK and the brother come in to the office girl (who has a crush on him ) watching his niece and helping her with homework. The little girl says something and the brother makes a suggestion and the office girl gets happy about going and the Brother gives STK the eye like do not go and picks the girl up to go out with him leaving STK behind laughing.

YHE has gone to a cafe maybe where she and IDJ use to go and she is waiting for him and IDJ is still at his office debating on whether to show up and he looks at the business cards PHJ gave him repeating what is written and he gets up and gets his jacket. YHE is still waiting drinking water. She puts down the glass and tries to call IDJ and ask if he is in his office and is told he has left and she thinks he is coming to her.

IDJ drives and is thinking . YHE is still waiting and everyone else has left and she continues to lookd for him and realizes that he is not coming she gets up and leaves and stubbles into a counter but she gets herself up barely nodding to the clerk and goes walking out.

The Chairman comes home with PHJ and the wife greets him and he says something and then PHJ says something about him and something else. Her mother makes a comment and PHJ is like oh Ma as her mother walks away into the bed room. PHJ is left standing there sighing.

YHE is walking and barely able to stand she is sick and STK is coming home parking the truck as YHE comes around the corner and he sees her barely walking and calls out to her and he watches as she goes to the grown and he runs over and helps her get up and says something and she replies and removes her arm saying she is ok and she goes to take a step again and falls over knocking the sign over. STK puts on his back and takes her to the house saying something.

End

Preview:

IDJ hugging PHJ outside her house with her saying something. IDJ coming up as STK is helping YHE saying something. STK replies back to him. IDJ asking YHE something in their bedroom and she replying. IDJ in his office with PHJ and her messing with his tie saying something to him and him saying what and her saying something else.  IDJ in his office frustrated ruffling his hair and holding his head with PHJ and YHE voices in the background. YHE saying something to him in the bed room. IDJ on his knees to the chairman saying something.

Character names as I put names to faces may change a bit we will see.

**Video Credit MBCDrama Channel on YouTube

My Thoughts..

IDJ has finally made his choice complete and now we will see him doing and saying anything to get out of this marriage.

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recap and I can't thank you enough because you actually give us your all doing the recaps in which I deeply appreciated as well..

Please YHE give that man up will you as you can see he didn't even come where you were drinking and knowing he left work early but went the other way you know like to PHJ who else it could be, but I'm thinking YJE is going to step to PHJ watch and see because she doesn't want to see her sister in pain like that over IDJ to a fact that he definitely has his mind made up, and seeing that jerk get on his knees to the chairman that he's getting an divorce to marry his spoiled azz daughter PHJ and can't wait until they both fall from the ladder..

It seems  like all my dramas it's been one crazy day with all of them,, Now Idj is serious about marrying Phj and we can expect Yhe to behave like this because she never saw this coming,, I just wish she accept the facts and stop trying to hold on to someone that don't want you.. It's time for Yhe to put her ducks in a row so she don;t come out on the short end of the stick..

valsava said: It seems  like all my dramas it's been one crazy day with all of them,, Now Idj is serious about marrying Phj and we can expect Yhe to behave like this because she never saw this coming,, I just wish she accept the facts and stop trying to hold on to someone that don't want you.. It's time for Yhe to put her ducks in a row so she don;t come out on the short end of the stick..

Yhe made the biggest mistake telling Phj she's pregnant this could have been one bug meal ticket for her Phj will hire someone to attack her and kill that baby even if it means breaking into her home..

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for recap and video deeply appreciate it as well..

I'm like you as well" I'm ready for this mess to be over with to start another chapter, now that YHE is indeed pregnant and how that scumbag IDJ can say something like that about if he's the father in which I'm so glad that YHE smacked the hell out of him, that brother doesn't want to live as YHE husband anymore but wants to become another woman husband (PHJ) that is.. Oh do I love STK what a gentleman and just by reading the recap he'll do anything for YHE, and that's what I like and as you put it Ldy I can't wait either for the romance to start with those two so he can shower YHE with love because she'll be a good wife to him.

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recap really appreciated as well..

I'm not like PHJ mother one bit because she upholds what PHJ does and thinks it's OK but the father isn't playing at all in which PHJ knows that, I also is thinking how bad IDJ wants out of his marriage with YHE, he might do end up having someone to harm YHE in order for her to lose the baby so his azz can really free but did like how IDJ sister stepped to him asking questions which he avoided, to a fact that IDJ doesn't know who the hell he wants now since YHE being pregnant and trying to figure out how he's going to be with PHJ even after she's knowing that YHE is pregnant..

Scene recap may be a bit late today.. it is my son's Bday so I will be away from the pc during live broadcast... and it takes a couple of hours for the raw to show up... if you guys still want the recap let me know and I will watch and post it when I get back to the PC.

I'm not like PHJ mother one bit because she upholds what PHJ does and thinks it's OK but the father isn't playing at all in which PHJ knows that, I also is thinking how bad IDJ wants out of his marriage with YHE, he might do end up having someone to harm YHE in order for her to lose the baby so his azz can really free but did like how IDJ sister stepped to him asking questions which he avoided, to a fact that IDJ doesn't know who the hell he wants now since YHE being pregnant and trying to figure out how he's going to be with PHJ even after she's knowing that YHE is pregnant..
@suchadiva42,..Hello.. I haven't talk to you that much this weekend..Things going ok..
Idj wants to get rid of his burden.. Idj is tired of his responsibility Idj knows if he be with Phj he don;t have to worry about it anymore and can live life freely of any and everything because he will look to Phj to take care of it for him.. It's in the plan to hurt Yhe to make her loose that baby.. Or Phj might claim she's pregnant to.. Phj mother is all for Phj marrying Idj because how they will try and steal that company from Stk..  Phj mother knows her daughter is a loose women and not a respectable man will want her so she will always be married men play toy because this isn't the first time she's been with a married man the first few wives put a stop to her sht Yhe is just to weak and Idj is just plan dumb she she will raise him up higher only to watch both of them fall real hard ..
All Idj begging to let him go Yhe shall follow suit because it's no need of holding onto him when he's not showing you any respect at all.. Yhe should go ahead with the divorce get all she can the sue both Pjh and Idj.. I would make sure her father knows why she's being sued.. I would send him the court papers with the evidence to go right along with it.. I would send a nice note attach with it that I had even spoken to your wife about her daughter eein my husband and ask her to put a stop to it but she's also helping them continue to see each other.. I would turn that house upside down..They azz will be plastered all in the society section of the papers telling women to beware of her because one she tired of Idj slow to grip azz she will be seeking someone else out 
Also IO need a live link could someone please PM me one mines stop working..       

Archived