[Drama 2014] Everything Kimchi모두 다 김치 Thank you for Watching...

Ldy Gmerm

IDJ is blinded by her not once has he said anything about how she has tipped his hand and set him up to be found out by his wife and treated his wife so badly and lost them both. That tells me that he is an idiot for her and when the blinders come off he will be dismayed at how he let himself get reeled in and left a good thing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ldy Gmerm said: IDJ is blinded by her not once has he said anything about how she has tipped his hand and set him up to be found out by his wife and treated his wife so badly and lost them both. That tells me that he is an idiot for her and when the blinders come off he will be dismayed at how he let himself get reeled in and left a good thing.

As this drama continues I really think PHJ isn't going to be an easy for IDJ with his daughter as we've seen how he was very upset what he heard about PHJ and IDJ, and him being a married man in which I'm also thinking that IDJ will indeed try to harm PHJ father in any way including sabotaging his company, because PHJ father isn't going to stand for it like her mother will to a fact that down the line we may see skeleton's in mommie dearest closets as well ;;)

@colleenfh"

Hi there :-h  hope your joining us the More the Merrier because this drama is getting good just with IDJ, YHE, and the Home Wrecker PHJ in the beginning as we all know it's a long way to go but I'm all for it to see the outcome if and when IDJ will be on the outside looking in so excited..

Guest colleenfh

@suchadiva42
I am enjoying this so far, the wife made a bold move by going to the home wrecker's house but she had a talk with the wrong parent.  That girl's mother is not going to do anything to help her, but if she had gone directly to her father that might have been a different story.  IDJ's sister is going to be SOL with the Home Wrecker, she can say good bye to the cushy life she had with YHE.  PHJ is going to become a nightmare for IDJ.

Yes, this drama is starting out strong but we all know how that can deteriorate as a drama progresses.  Hopefully, this drama will keep to its strong course!

colleenfh said: @suchadiva42
I am enjoying this so far, the wife made a bold move by going to the home wrecker's house but she had a talk with the wrong parent.  That girl's mother is not going to do anything to help her, but if she had gone directly to her father that might have been a different story.  IDJ's sister is going to be SOL with the Home Wrecker, she can say good bye to the cushy life she had with YHE.  PHJ is going to become a nightmare for IDJ.

Yes, this drama is starting out strong but we all know how that can deteriorate as a drama progresses.  Hopefully, this drama will keep to its strong course!

colleenfh

said:

@suchadiva42

Guest colleenfh

@valsava
PHJ's father is already quite fed-up with her antics so when he discovers that she destroyed a marriage to get what she wanted he will have little use for her and his new SIL.  I think that is how STK will eventually be brought into the business, does anyone know what his connection is to the Home Wrecker's father?  If nobody knows yet, my theory is that STK's father was a partner in the business and STK worked at the company for a while but didn't like it.  So, he decided to go do something that he liked . That is my theory but I could be wrong.

@colleenfh...

I agree we have already seen that the father has had enough of this spoiled bratty girl. Now this.. she brought him into their home under false pretenses only to find out he is married with a family and she is wreaking that grabbing onto someone else man! Does anyone else get the feeling that her mother may have done something simular?

No one knows the connection to STK yet and it could be he was the son of a family friend or partner or someone from a previous relationship. Either way his wife does not like the Chairman wanting to have any contact with him or do anything for him. She feels threatened and it makes me think that she realizes that the Chairman could try and leave things to STK. I think that is why she was going for IDJ until this but as you all pointed out.. she will still take IDJ telling him to get out of his marriage first (this is why I think she did the same thing to get the Chairman).

Why so much animosity to STK and you can tell it is was not the first time by his reaction in seeing her she has always been two faced to him. That is why he did not take the invite to eat with them (can't blame him why have indigestion when trying to enjoy your food). Did he live with them at one point. I bet the Chairman thinks of him as a son as well and she want PHJ to get it all.

I'm so dying to know what's the relationship between STK and PHJ father in due time we will know hopefully by next week in which STK seems like a nice straight up guy, who would go out his way for the person or woman he loves and really can't wait until the interacting between STK/YHE to a point where it should be a good one indeed ;)

I think Stk could be the chairman nephew and like LdyGmerm said he and Phj mother has had some run in's I think she has done some horrible stuff to him and now she afraid of the chairman finding out... I think she's done some manipulation to be with him also.. This drama is pretty good I see Phj and Idj end up with nothing in the end thanks to her mom.. I bet they will do some paper forging..     

All I can say is IDJ is a self centered man that degraded his wife in front of another woman due to money wise, and love doesn't have anything to do with it because IDH doesn't love PHJ at all in which I'm starting to believe myself that he don't love YHE as well on how he goes about it, but I'm waiting to see the divorce between IDJ and YHE so he can jump his azz up and marry PHJ and turn his life completely upside down and won't be no turning back.. I'm so excited and so glad Lay Gmerm found this drama and started it as well to a fact that I'm loving it and can't hardly wait for the next episode bali, bali >:/

@suchadiva42,...
I look for Phj to start messing with Yhe baby to keep Idj from paying child support and dumb dumb will get will let her send custody papers to her all I can say is she should let them take her I bet Phj will be paying to send her back..  

@valsava" @Ldy Gmerm" @colleenfh" Good Morning..

I also agree" PHJ will indeed pull a lot of stunts towards that lil girl and think nothing of it like she doesn't care in which I do see IDJ maybe wanting his daughter to spend time with him once he leaves YHE watch and see, while there's going to be rift on how PHJ will be making up lies on IDJ daughter as to IDJ will want his daughter around but PHJ won't and is going to make sure of it as well.

Guest colleenfh

@suchadiva42 Good Morning to you as well!!!

PHJ definitely will not want his daughter around, she only wants him.  However I think she will put up with the child to some extent, that is until the child tells her some truths that hit to close to home for PHJ to take.

I'm totally hooked on this drama and can't wait to see the next episode in which I want to see YHE get herself under control, and let IDJ go and see what it's like when he go down hill and fumble the ball to a fact that IDJ won't be able to get up after PHJ put's through hell and the look on his face will be priceless @-)

Archived