[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lowieblueme

@yoeda
Thanks.... I really Love that KaraOke SInging of our Snail Couple....NARA looks so childish there so cute, and Hyukkie is of course awesome!...
...Hoping hoping for their next Project...is that possible in Korea Showbiz industry ???  /:)

I know I said I won't be mole-hunting anymore, but I couldn't help myself.  It's an addiction. :\"> There's another one on his nape.vy797b.jpg
I love the way Nara grabs him by the neck and guides him. She has some guts! :-bd

You guys are so great, I love this thread. Each time I come back here, I receive a present, the last two were the BTS kiss and wedding spoiler, gosh, you guys are on the ball, man ! Thank goodness you guys are not moving at Snail speed....happy 800 page, hip hip hooray.

Guest spideysteve

MBC juts uploaded another new vid, an interview with Choi Dae Chul (secretary Tak).
http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=2430754&page=1&bid=dlove_sketch

Also, judging from the background in this vid, I think they're at the set for wedding ceremony.

4owMncx.png
LbbAvR5.png

Are they finished filming yet? School starts for my kids in just a few hours. So yikes!!! This week is going to fly by for me. So much going on. Which btw leads me to say that while I have always loved JH's characters cause he puts a lot of passion into portraying them and thereby sucking me into the character for the most part, I don't consider myself a true fan. I think mostly cause his kids are around the same age as mine and even when I see him in interviews, I am thinking, he really just feels like any other dad next door. It's really quite impressive how good he is at his job. Lee Gun shi is one super hot character. He had me at the three piece suits. I definitely would like to see JN and JH reunite in a sageuk. I don't think I have seen her in a Korean one, but I have seen her in Chinese periods. So now, my post is all over the place as it is 3:51 am here and I need to be up in 2.5 hrs. I will love mY and LG for a long time. can Gunnie call MY - miyoungie, when they are alone? :) it's cute!!! They need to make use of the beds!!! It's perfect for sleeping!!! Aww. How beautiful they look in their formal wear. I can't what to see what's next!!