[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Aaaargh! After saying there aren't enough JNR photos on this threads, one  of my favourites gets posted, but it's been hideously defaced by someone drawing an ugly red circle on it. :(  

Guest spideysteve

@stuartjmz Our 달달팽이

98fLh2W.jpg

Lj said: @spideysteve‌ your giving us too much sugar! I love you :x >:D< I think I will be hyper like my preschool children! For sure I'm not gonna sit still on my chair right now in screaming!

Looking at Uri snail couple pics together, maybe some of us already got an idea for wedding photo session in the future... Hahaha... =)) ... What a wonderful pics.. So many pics can use as reference... Kekeke...

p.s to all faters who still single out there, find your own lee gun... Fighting.. Ajja!! 'including me'... Lol... Don't stamp off topic to me pleaseee... I already got 4... Lol... I'm always excited when I see someone else wedding pic... Kekeke... 'hide under my blanket'... :D:D

Guest united06

Episodes 09-10 graphics ~
image-3AED_5403884A.jpg

image-6B57_5403884A.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥More graphics are available HERE.

Fated to Love You English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8528-fated-to-love-you-2014/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Another reminder of the upcoming end, from WJW's IG - a video (which I can't seem to link to)  of her flicking through the script for Ep 20, with this comment
운널사#마지막회대본#엔딩#운명처럼여러분을사랑했습니

Guest Kdrama-lover

I should pretend that I did that deliberately to inflate my post count and help inch us closer to 1000 pages, but the sad truth is that neither of my neurons remembered to post the link:

I should pretend that I did that deliberately to inflate my post count and help inch us closer to 1000 pages, but the sad truth is that neither of my neurons remembered to post the link:

@stuartjmz‌ .. KAMSA HAMNIDA CHINGU :-* so happy to know that we are all almost of the same heart with those queries in the poll. :-bd It was a great way to know what we really look forward in the finale week of this great drama. Kudos! ^:)^ =D>

would it be safe to think that we'll only get good times for the last 2 episodes?i'm thinking, are there other issues left for LG-MY to resolve?maybe some would call it boring...but i personally wouldn't mind seeing just that. :D
i seriously need the Director's Cut DVD... :-?