[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

asadhjkhfjkhfjlkdfdjfjdsfklrejklgjasdlkfj... decombust... 
Wedding scene BTS... ok... calm down... but the hair... wae Jang Hyuk wae... 
I dun care as long as they have a real proper wedding! 
And and that other BTS... really totally it was edited off... the whole shampoo - wet hair - blow dry hair scenes... my earlier post was asking if it edited off, I think it is... and it was just a short flashback scene... if there is a DVD, this better so be in it... argggh... so much sweetness... melting into a pool of goo... wae PDnim, wae you edit it out?!
Ok... rant over... :P lol... tomorrow can't come faster... 

For the first time, I can say and admitted that Jjangs Couple is the most adorable OTP and their chemistry undeniable... In K-Drama

I used to love Hyun Bin & Ha Ji Won.

Because JH & JNR so good as actor, made us delusional wanting them on and off screen. Even both of them agree doing this FTLY because the know, going to meet each other again after SSBG including JNR's promise about kissing scenes with JH.

I wonder back then when they did SSBG perhaps they already have some feeling toward each other , huehaahhaahah. :P

Based on newly BTS, for me its so hard to resist the charm from both of them,I realize JH already married and JNR still single but they are just a human too.. Hueahahahahaha

Bit of fun, jokes and flirt during BTS still allowed and proper I guess.. ;)

Guest fiovial

@spideysteve thanks for the latest Sec Tak interview.

Basically he was asked how he felt about working with Jang Hyuk and the great chemistry they have together. Choi Dae Chul said that Hyuk really took good care of him.he is thankful and happy to be able to work with a great senior and hyung.

Awweeeeee the BTS of the last scene of episode 18...tooooooooo sweet!!!!! How can we not love the Jjangs together? Sweetness overload!

We probably won't see the Jjangs in 2015 but 2016 is still a possibility. Jang Hyuk-Lee Da Hae had 3 dramas (2008, 2010, 2013) while Jang Nara-Choi Daniel had 2 dramas (2011,2013) within relatively short time so why not for The Jjangs?

Guest twetypay

I am searching about other dramas/movies of JH and OHMYGHAAAAAADDDDDDDD he's the lead guy in Windstruck!????? :-O @-)
why I didn't recognize him??? maybe he's still young in windstruck movie. hahaha

can I say this?... please don't give me OT!!
am really glad that the kisses in this drama are so tastefully done and the leads don't look they are being devoured by vampires... the whole sucking kisses looks awful on camera in my POV and some of the current dramas have used those to signal passion but here, the director is using the eyes, the character's emotions, the lighting and other factors that even their gentle kiss (like after the fireworks) show so much of passion and intensity.

:\">

Guest fiovial

I actually said this when it first came up, that it seemed like the writers just googled for a disease that could cause bouts of amnesia and grabbed it, then found they'd written themselves into a corner. Then again, this is Dramaland, where being in the rain for 5 minutes guarantees a raging fever that then miraculously disappears over night

Yup.....this is also the reason why except for that one time when Dr Octopus mentioned Huntington's we have never heard the disease name mentioned again. I still say writers hope we all forget the disease's name....heck they might forget already

:))

Guest LieS1430294362

Yeah. Not hungry anymore.. :P

Actually, after I check this thread..I go for eat some food....And I found the food....When I was going to ate it....I said 'WTF' ?? -.- There was so many oil on it.......

Guest lowieblueme

fiovial said: @spideysteve thanks for the latest Sec Tak interview. Basically he was asked how he felt about working with Jang Hyuk and the great chemistry they have together. Choi Dae Chul said that Hyuk really took good care of him.he is thankful and happy to be able to work with a great senior and hyung. Awweeeeee the BTS of the last scene of episode 18...tooooooooo sweet!!!!! How can we not love the Jjangs together? Sweetness overload! We probably won't see the Jjangs in 2015 but 2016 is still a possibility. Jang Hyuk-Lee Da Hae had 3 dramas (2008, 2010, 2013) while Jang Nara-Choi Daniel had 2 dramas (2011,2013) within relatively short time so why not for The Jjangs?

@spideysteve Thank you for the pictures of Secretary Tak, I will miss him also.. :( his Pak! Pak! Pak! "Highway of love" "his timing that is unbelivable for Kiss Interruptus" @AndriK Ohh I love Amazing Couple Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won too... :) If only Jang Hyuk is still single, haha! But I respect his wife so much.. Okay I will start to chant again, Happily Married,with 2 sons, Happily Married,with 2 sons... @twetypay Way back in my college life that was 6years ago, we watched Windstruck together with my classmates... I never knew Jang Hyuk was the lead male there,(Sorry Hyukie)... It was a Daebak film and its my first Favorite Korean Movie that I ever watch,.When I googled last month the biography of Jang Hyuk, like you, I was surprised too.... :)

Guest mywebfoot

Lmangla said: can I say this?... please don't give me OT!!
am really glad that the kisses in this drama are so tastefully done and the leads don't look they are being devoured by vampires... the whole sucking kisses looks awful on camera in my POV and some of the current dramas have used those to signal passion but here, the director is using the eyes, the character's emotions, the lighting and other factors that even their gentle kiss (like after the fireworks) show so much of passion and intensity.

:\">