[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@rxthien said:Secretary Tak can have all 3 in one!.that's a whole heck of a lot rice pounding!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Love your post!! Then it will be a shocking ending for all of us in the finale ep!! =)) =))

I'm a Dr. Octopus,  ready to treat the patient: "Geonmeo Miliet Syndrome"

10574342_289544371238242_294182574634571

I'm sure after this great drama ended, Dr. Octopus will get a lot of patients most of whom come from this forum.
They are diagnosed with symptoms: "Geonmeo Miliat Syndrome", with symptoms:
- Watching a romantic scene the drama FTLY over and over again
- Although it has been watching the drama FTLY the hundredth time still crying, smiling, laughing to herself.
- Always wanted to come to Soompi forums FTLY again and again.
- In carrying out daily activities always remember FTLY
- It is difficult to release in mind, the things that relate to FTLY
And there are other symptoms, maybe someone can add other MILLIET Geonmeo syndrome?

Hmmm..

Lj

said:

melcia

said:

My fellow mole-hunters, I've finally found a good picture of Jang Hyuk without makeup (almost?) . And I nearly dropped dead when I saw it.Good luck and have fun. May the Force be with you. And remember: gotta catch 'em all! =))

cr: Just Jang Hyuk

(I'd love to see him like this in a drama! Why cover it up? It's so cute~)

melcia

said:

My fellow mole-hunters, I've finally found a good picture of Jang Hyuk without makeup (almost?) . And I nearly dropped dead when I saw it.Good luck and have fun. May the Force be with you. And remember: gotta catch 'em all! =))

2qjvnyx.jpg
cr: Just Jang Hyuk

(I'd love to see him like this in a drama! Why cover it up? It's so cute~)

@hrkharis We should give Dr.Octopus A lot of Sweets so he will not have trouble to all of us who will do an appointment with him.. kekeke... :D All of us will be having that syndrome.....

@onnififi Love the triplets sister..:) They are also an Angel to Lee Gun and Miyoung... Hope PDNim and WriterNim will give us a scene of our Snail Couple having a prenatal class again... hehehe... But Lee Gun Is already a Pro in that aspect.... But I really wish there will be.. It will be more fun... :D

@Kara Keith said:Love the triplets sister..:) They are also an Angel to Lee Gun and Miyoung... Hope PDNim and WriterNim will give us a scene of our Snail Couple having a prenatal class again... hehehe... But Lee Gun Is already a Pro in that aspect.... But I really wish there will be.. It will be more fun... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes Kara Keith me too! Me too! Lets us all wish together! Hope that PD-Nim will hear our wishes! [-O<[-O<[-O<[-O<
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------@everyone Its late here! And its already Tuesday early morning! 1 more day to go!  <:-P<:-P
Enough of having fun here. Good nite everyone and see you again tomorrow! Jalja and sweet dream!!
1b_zps1ad92741.jpg

Guest tsokolate

after sooo many months of k-drama hibernation, fated to love you made my heart flutter again. whew.

i've been a fan of jang hyuk and jang nara since their first team up in successful story of a bright girl. now after 12 years..my dreams of them teaming up together  came true again. thank you to the producers for choosing them to play kim mi young and lee geon. It's more romantic the second time around. Yay!!!  :x Love it!!! Love them!!!  :x

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures, videos and insights. Love you all!!!!
:x

Hello everyone! Has this been shared before?

http://youtu.be/8p0wqW50aSQ

As very nice and romantic FMV good to watch before sleeping!

I'm signing off in a little while.

Good night everyone!

Credit to the owner

So I just PMed about 106 people about the FTLY Soompi Awards. I need help in terms of deciding all the categories and nominees, so let me know if you got the PM. If not, let know and I'll add your username to the PM list.

Asking for everyone's opinions since I want the FTLY Soompi Awards to be a fun experience. Thank you~

(And btw, it took forever to add 106 people lol. I'm not even sure if I missed anyone or not.)

Hi Ayame, I didn't get any PM. Could you please send me one so that I could be added to the list? Thanks!

Guest SandiRa

Its like a bomb fall here today: moles, butts everywhere and goodies. Now I have to contain somehow my thoughts and try to organise all of the spazz for the awards. ~X( b-(  hamo hamooooo i'm gona die again =)) in research @-)