[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Annyeong @Mustarini BellaV :x thank you for the BTS video. JH is so gorgeous :) JNR is so pretty.

The kiss seems to be quite short? Hmmmmm then there will be a hug. At the end, JH as LG tried to drag MY to the bed to do more rice pounding..... >:)

Ok some stuffs that doesnt leave my mind from the newest BTS

director wanted their forehead to touch each other's to give pretty Disney picture and asked them to move on to kiss. Jang Hyuk complained he couldnt get his lips onto hers like that cuz his nose gets in the way. LOL. thats what u get for having a tall nose, huh?

And at some point JH says MiYoung-ie~and laughs. He says for some reason he just cant get over 'miyoungie~' it sticks to his mouth. Oh JH plz stop this u r killing me....

after the kiss they hug each other and JH playfully tries to lie on his side while hugging. After cut sign JNR laughs and JH says "well thats how they do it in old dramas..." hey i like it JH way, or more like the 'old drama way', something happened after that pure innocent hug..! XP

On the new BTS for Ep 18 ending kiss scene: Why did they break the kiss and then hugged? 
They shouldn't break the kiss but continue to hug and lie down on the bed and...
Pound rice cake!!!!!!
Only JH seems to joke to lie down...I hope it's not a joke. They should really pound rice cake..

3 years!!!????? 3 years???!????
It's been 16 long episodes since the last rice cake pounding for us fans!!!
I'm ranting! Ottokhae!!!

gumi

said: Ok some stuffs that doesnt leave my mind from the newest BTS director wanted their forehead to touch each other's to give pretty Disney picture and asked them to move on to kiss. Jang Hyuk complained he couldnt get his lips onto hers like that cuz his nose gets in the way. LOL. thats what u get for having a tall nose, huh? And at some point JH says MiYoung-ie~and laughs. He says for some reason he just cant get over 'miyoungie~' it sticks to his mouth. Oh JH plz stop this u r killing me.... after the kiss they hug each other and JH playfully tries to lie on his side while hugging. After cut sign JNR laughs and JH says "well thats how they do it in old dramas..." hey i like it JH way, or more like the 'old drama way', something happened after that pure innocent hug..! XP

@gumi , were Jang hyuk

Yes. They were both on the top of casting list. First choice. What's more, seems like they used a liiiittle bit of lie(?) to get their first choices lol. JH said he read the synopsis and first episode script, asked who the actress was, they said it was JNR so he said ok I will do it then. But JNR, upon listening that, was like whuuut?? I didnt even read the script, they said the male lead was JH so I was like ok, sold!

I love how in the BTS it is JNR leading the kiss rehearsal...LOL. It is JH who doesnt quite know what to do, and JNR puts her arm around his neck, pulls him, and suggest angles and lead the rehearsal...! Wow what a growth compared to a girl 12 years ago who just refused to film a kiss scene thus ended up getting a fake kiss....JNR u paid back the debt properly!

potterky said:

nonski said:

hi chingus, 9 more pages to 800!

anyways, anyone know if there is anywhere online where we can buy Yook Shim Won products?
i really want to own one.

www.youkworld.com :) like i don't already own a few products after watching this show ;)

By the way, do you also know the location (address) of Yook Shim Won Art Gallery? I hope to drop by there next month when I travel to Seoul. Thanks in advance.

I hope an enterprising company with the copy right of MBC & YSW makes replica mugs with the images of Keddongie & Gunnie with his Mimi hairstyle for sale. Maybe postcards of Le Soupir too.
That will certainly help us cure our FTLY withdrawl syndrome a little!

:x :x :x

It is in Shinsa-dong Garosu-gil. At least the one i saw. I know they filmed in Garosu-gil several times so that would be the right one.

gumi said: I love how in the BTS it is JNR leading the kiss rehearsal...LOL. It is JH who doesnt quite know what to do, and JNR puts her arm around his neck, pulls him, and suggest angles and lead the rehearsal...! Wow what a growth compared to a girl 12 years ago who just refused to film a kiss scene thus ended up getting a fake kiss....JNR u paid back the debt properly!

Guest Kdrama-lover

@stuartjmz said:

Do none of you know even un peu  French?   :))

Cho-eun A him Ching dul-i..

Just wanna know what survey is @sunset90 talking about.. Am so much behind back tracking all the posts here.could any kind soul tell me the or give the link to that survey?

@stuartjmz created a FTLY Survey here I can't remember the page it was posted on, but I do know this.

@stuartjmz said:

Do none of you know even un peu  French?   :))

Cho-eun A him Ching dul-i..

Just wanna know what survey is @sunset90 talking about.. Am so much behind back tracking all the posts here.could any kind soul tell me the or give the link to that survey?

@stuartjmz created a FTLY Survey here I can't remember the page it was posted on, but I do know this.

KOMAWO @lovelyjen‌ .. may I know when is the announcement of this poll?

OMG. I'm gonna really miss JH and JN together. the new BTS is so sweet! But does this mean their kiss in 18 only ends in a hug? Or was that just an extra added adlib by JH?

Looks like an adlib for sure, hehehe! JH keeps confirming he's the real perv behind Gun. At least we know we aren't the only ones seeing the perfect opportunity for rice cake pounding. :D I love how they both are figuring out how to go about this kiss... :x

I so agree. He's channelling his inner perv for the char. Lol!

gumi said:

I love how in the BTS it is JNR leading the kiss rehearsal...LOL. It is JH who doesnt quite know what to do, and JNR puts her arm around his neck, pulls him, and suggest angles and lead the rehearsal...! Wow what a growth compared to a girl 12 years ago who just refused to film a kiss scene thus ended up getting a fake kiss....JNR u paid back the debt properly!

@gumi JH looks kinda blushing during the rehearsals...hehehe. It was him who looks flushed during and after the kiss...

Loved the reversal of roles! 

I remember how in his previous drama the actress teased him for being shy for a kiss scene....lol. he is a shy guy i guess. Would never imagine that from hot steamy kisses he gives on camera.

@gumi Thanks for ths BTS info. I did not know that about Successful Story Bright Girl...I'm up to the last episode and no wonder the kiss scene looked strange. JN definitely paid JH back with 10x the interest. It's obvious they really developed a good working relationship on set. I'm gonna miss watching all of these BTS.

I was thinking that it seems that she's teaching him how to hold. Omg!! They are Jjang!!

Thanks @gumi for all the translation n insights!!

Now undead friends, although late, pls welcome me to Ur party!~~~~