[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

gumi said:

I doubt that Gun's gonna die in the end... i'm not gonna buy the DVD if the writers end it like that.

[-(

I'm sure with many complaints on Gun's latest hair style, it's gonna change probably in the last episode. Writers and their staff do lurk on discussion forums to feel the vibe of viewers on their drama, right?

By the way, Gun, don't give running shoes to MY... see what happened to Daniel when he did that..

:D

=))

So I just PMed about 106 people about the FTLY Soompi Awards. I need help in terms of deciding all the categories and nominees, so let me know if you got the PM. If not, let know and I'll add your username to the PM list.

Asking for everyone's opinions since I want the FTLY Soompi Awards to be a fun experience. Thank you~

(And btw, it took forever to add 106 people lol. I'm not even sure if I missed anyone or not.)

melcia said: My fellow mole-hunters, I've finally found a good picture of Jang Hyuk without makeup (almost?) . And I nearly dropped dead when I saw it.Good luck and have fun. May the Force be with you. And remember: gotta catch 'em all! =))

2qjvnyx.jpg
cr: Just Jang Hyuk

(I'd love to see him like this in a drama! Why cover it up? It's so cute~)

Guest lovelyjen

HowDareHee said:
This drama gave me many firsts;1.) I streamed live (I used to only livestream Kpop events)2.) I joined a forum for a tv show ( I only comment on K-Celebrity forums and I do a bad job at it since i always go on mushroom mode)3.) I'm rewatching a drama that hasn't even ended yet.4.) I had to stop mid-way of episodes because of so much feels (happy feels, sad feels, jittery feels -you name it)
and my firsts don't even end with those four above

melcia said: My fellow mole-hunters, I've finally found a good picture of Jang Hyuk without makeup (almost?) . And I nearly dropped dead when I saw it.Good luck and have fun. May the Force be with you. And remember: gotta catch 'em all! =))

cr: Just Jang Hyuk

(I'd love to see him like this in a drama! Why cover it up? It's so cute~)

=)) His behind is exceptionally kind! Of course I've watched Thorn aka Innocent Thing, and well... I would post a gif, but I'm afraid those things are illegal here. ;) If someone wants it, PM me. >:)

I watch Thorn, my first time watching it only a jaw dropped and couldn't believe my eyes, soo steamy and hwaatttt...

And the fourth time watching it, I realize how good his behind and I notice the way he moves too, hueahhahahaha... Gosh, suddenly my body temperature rising just thinking his behind and the moves.

Calling Dr. Octopus Right Away :D

"The lucky triplet, who manage to get their role in the FTLY drama!" LOL!!  =)) =)) =))  =))
Too bad that Secretary Tak already has MY eldest sister.....If not I will ship 1 of the triplet with Secretary Tak! =)) =))=))=)) Love the eldest triplet bcos she is the most confident one. She claimed herself as hyper and can dance well!! =))=))=))
1a_zpsc55c5906.jpg

was away for a few days and too many posts to catch up.. so not sure if this was discussed earlier (so apologies if this is repeat).. but what did folks think of Yong and Mama Yong.. their arcs in the last two episodes were just as fascinating..

+ Mama Yong fascinates me in some ways; not sure about the timeline and how much time she got to spend with Appa (Gun's dad) but it makes more sense now how she really empathized with Mi Young; just like Mi Young fell in love with Gun's kindness but had no real place in the house, so Mama Yong fell in love with Appa for his kindness to her son and more. was she just his caretaker or his mistress? whatever she was, it was clear she had sentimental attachment to him that she kept his diary for years even though it may reveal the secret behind Yong. she perhaps, wanted so badly to be true -- that Appa was the father of Yong and that was what she was really fighting for...
+ it does not seem like a simple transaction where Mama Yong was the front for an affair that Appa hid behind because he felt apologetic to her -- why? because he could not return the attachment? was it the same way where Gun felt comfortable with SeRa and had a friendship where she knew about his disease and could forget his troubles for a while?  Appa could have chosen any number of women who would have been happy to playact for money. but he calls her his caretaker in his diary -- so it wasn't just a cover, he wanted something more? for if you are seriously ill, what kind of people do you want to be surrounded by? someone who shows some kindness? someone who is understanding?
+ it is interesting that Appa wanted to pass on his name to this child Yong even though he wasn't his. he wanted to show love to this child -- was it just kindness? was it love?
+ while she had nothing to gain from handing the diary to Gun, it was lovely that she did it on her free will and not as a ploy. she in a sense was returning his father to him, the way Gun returned the painting to Mi Young....
+ when Yong found out the truth, it was sad to watch. Yong never wanted money or position but was upset because he was losing his family -- grandmother and brother; yet, he takes action and hands his resignation with grace and dignity and his intention to move out. he is not expecting Gun to forgive him or pleads with him to be in the family. so it is lovely when Gun acknowledges Yong as his stepbrother -- was it just his Appa's wishes or that Yong had become the brother he never had?

Guest rxthien

onnififi said: "The lucky triplet, who manage to get their role in the FTLY drama!" LOL!!  =)) =)) =))  =))
Too bad that Secretary Tak already has MY eldest sister.....If not I will ship 1 of the triplet with Secretary Tak! =)) =))=))=)) Love the eldest triplet bcos she is the most confident one. She claimed herself as hyper and can dance well!! =))=))=))

Hi!! Firstly.. I love your gifts @gumi! ☺thank u so much!!! A personal message from JH! as much as he thanked us for supporting him..we triple saying thank you for being our Gun for more than 2 mos..for making us smile with his one and only Gunnish laughter when things are rough..i never missed an episode since FLTY aired.specially these days that I need a breath of fresh air..and that siggy... simply love it..

As for the finale question : A Baby or not..personally, It doesn't matter.as long as they are together is what matters most to me. But still a Baby is a blessing from heaven.. ☺

To @everyone! Thank you! For generously sharing FLTY goodies! Specially the bts stills! ☺ much appreciated @all‌