[Drama 2014] Golden Cross 골든 크로스

Admin

@stuartjmz
ooww..i see
i don't go to dramafever, since it doesn't allow me watching cuz of my country..or something like that
but, thanks for clarifying

i wish wednesday come sooner  [-O<
all kinds of stories run in my mind as to how DY & YR will interact
and i want to know why DY passionately kissed SR all of the sudden

Seriously speaking I also couldnt understand where that kiss is coming from? Does he have feeling for her too? PUZZLED.....

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did DY know that SR was the one who tricked his sister and she was introduced to the psycho so that eventually she was killed? SR's set up with his sister and the evil was intentional though her being dead was not calculated by SR. I did not feel that SR has much guilty consciousness so that in order to redeem her sin, she helped DY( yes, this might be one of her motive to help him),, but rather she is obsessed with her own revenge game that she needed DY. I am not a man so it is hard to say this but if I were DY, I would not have forgive SR completely despite of the fact that SR rescued him  or helped him out. Maybe SR had already fell for him three years ago before he was buried alive( well, he was almost dead) but still if DY fell for SR,  it would be beyond my comprehension. Did he just decide to immerse himself in SR to forget the prosecutor?? How could I possibly understand the man's mind who has been so preoccupied with revenge against GC? :-/

I'm loving this drama soooo much and I'm seriously rooting for DY & HSR to be together. I'm having issues with YR's ethics of letting murders go free as a prosecutor. I don't admire her at all, especially the begging part just mad me more angry.

I'm glad Kim Kang Woo was able to play this part.( He's really awesome).

I don't think the original casting of PSH would work in this case ***sorry*** considering what happen in his personal life, this part wouldn't be appropriate.

victorb said: Well this is a first for me but I was actually surprised by the time skip bit,  and despite previous bad experience with this approach I have to say they totally made this work. It was awesome seeing basically everyone going WTF when Terry Young showed up with that big smile on his face and seeing DY displaying some impressive dissimulation abilities.
 For me the fact that DY and Sa Ra are now an item is an added bonus (especially if they stay that way) since YR's character is a pretty weak one in my opinion (Sorry about this @stuartjmz) and I see no way for things to get miraculously better in the last 4 ep.for the ex-prosecutor who figures the silent treatment is an appropriate reaction to her father getting away with murder on her watch.
 I have a hunch they still  might try and force the YR-DY thing since they are the OTP after all but just like some previous comments mention, this would be one strange relationship to have and it has the potential to ruin the ending for us (an ending which I have to say is starting to look quite interesting now that Sa Ra  coming out on top with Dy by her side ).

P.S. I would love to see anyone try and mess with DY now that Julien Kang is here to get some light sparring sessions with some unsuspecting  hired goons :))

Hey Chinggus I just started to wacth this drama and it is very addictive. I too can't stand YR. She is a bad prosecutor and she isn't looking at all the evidences objectively. I really hope she doesn't end up with DY in the end. She doesn't deserve hi after what her dad did. Her father is a psychotic and he has strange affection for his child. He acts like he is in love with her. The only one who really cares for her is her mom even though she doesn't show it often but behind her back.

Guest Aisek

Omg this drama is almost over and I don't want it to end at all. It's official that I am very impress by Kim Kang Woo's acting. Love the time jump and was totally disappointed that Yr was still living at home she could of at least moved out. I don't know what to say about the romance part cause deep down i wish the writer would just forget about it. I really want to give Lee si young as YR more depth , i want her to stop being guilty and love sick but actually giving  a helping the hand to take down her family. She saw how going the right route didn't help get justice so you might as well use the back.

denise31 said: I'm loving this drama soooo much and I'm seriously rooting for DY & HSR to be together. I'm having issues with YR's ethics of letting murders go free as a prosecutor. I don't admire her at all, especially the begging part just mad me more angry. I'm glad Kim Kang Woo was able to play this part.( He's really awesome). I don't think the original casting of PSH would work in this case ***sorry*** considering what happen in his personal life, this part wouldn't be appropriate.

PSH was supposed to act as Michael Jang, not KKW 's character.

I like this drama the most ( watching 5 currently) but it is seems not very popular? Very quiet here

It is very quiet here. I wonder why that is. This a great drama. I also not feeling the actress playing YR at all. She whines to much about she does her job and all the guilt she is feeling . She should do something instead looking at how things unfold.

Aisek said: Omg this drama is almost over and I don't want it to end at all. It's official that I am very impress by Kim Kang Woo's acting. Love the time jump and was totally disappointed that Yr was still living at home she could of at least moved out. I don't know what to say about the romance part cause deep down i wish the writer would just forget about it. I really want to give Lee si young as YR more depth , i want her to stop being guilty and love sick but actually giving  a helping the hand to take down her family. She saw how going the right route didn't help get justice so you might as well use the back.

I believe he is using SR. That kiss wasn't a kiss of love but a show to me. Personally, I cannot heartily approve EITHER women for my DY!  One setup his sister for rape and murder and the other one while trying hard to prove her father's guilt literally did nothing. But remember folks, the woman was mowed down by a truck!! Just how long did she convalesce? We are forgetting about that! So while YR's father is guilt as HELL, she didn't do anything directly but did try to help until she was dragged and captured by Atty Park. However, woe will be the day when either G/pa King or crazy Dad find out that Park almost killed their grand-daughter/daughter! I imagine they will cause his demise!

I too wished that this page was not so quiet.  I wished someone was able to do live recaps.  This is a great drama! It is interesting and keeps you wanting more.  I hope tonight/today's episode is great because I have been anticipating it all week!!!
Fighting, Golden Cross!!!

Archived