[Drama 2014] Golden Cross 골든 크로스

Admin

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What and eye opener for Yr.. Dh had already planted the seed of doubt in her mind in regards to her father pervy ways and dirty dealings now the seed has grown into a full blown tree with deep roots and so many branches that stretches all the way up to the powers within.. (meaning gov't) 
Yr has decided to break it off with Dh for his sake and for her now she knows the more she and Dh try and have some kind of relationship going the more of his family members will be killed.. Because her dad has a bigger agenda and she don't want to be apart of it.. Now will she quit her prosecutors job which I think she should or leave for a vacation until this is all over with....

Now Michael Jang on the other hand wants to marry Yr to be the leader of the GC and he will find some kind of way to deal with G/Pa since he pretty much can throw Yr father and the atty quack under the bus any day.. Now how Michael deal with G/Pa that remains to be seen because somebody will die tomorrow.. G/Pa knows that Yr father has placed the whole organization in peril behind wanting younger girls.. So many people will be in trouble.. The whole prosecution office needs and overhaul clean it out and start from scratch..    
Now question to anyone that can answer..
What is Yr mom agenda in all this.. As we seen in the very beginning that she's not easily to manipulate nor is she one to let her family be seen as the vile people they are.. So who will be the one to take her on because I don't see her sitting back and not doing nothing... Who will be the one to tear her down.. Will it be her on daughter..?        

“Golden Cross” Kim Kang-woo really falls in love with Lee Si-yeong

Kim kang woo fell in love with lee si yeong. On the thirteenth episode of the kbs 2tv drama "golden cross", kang dong yoon (kim kang woo) was saved by seo i rae.

yatgxb.jpg

Kim Kang-woo fell in love with Lee Si-yeong.

On the thirteenth episode of the KBS 2Tv drama “Golden Cross“, Kang Dong-yoon (Kim Kang-woo) was saved by Seo I-rae (Lee Si-yeong) and she was badly hurt.

Seo I-rae found out on this day that her father Seo Dong-ha (Jeong Bo-seok) was a criminal and was surrounded by shock. She raced to Incheon Port to save Kang Do-yoon who was in trouble. Eventually, she got badly hurt saving him and was hospitalized. Kang Do-yoon cried at the sight of her.

He assumed she had found out the truth about her father and advised, “Take your hands off the case. I don’t want to see you get hurt anymore”. When Seo Dong-ha warned him to stay away from his daughter he said, “I plan on it. Make her take her hands off the case”.

Kang Do-yoon approached Seo I-rae to use her and take revenge on Seo Dong-ha but he had fallen in love with her instead.

Meanwhile, Michael Jang (Eom Ki-joon) who had been watching Kang Do-yoon, found out that he had fallen in love with Seo I-rae and said to himself, “This is unexpected. Kang Do-yoon you’re supposed to take revenge. This is stepping over the line”.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v…

Golden Cross Episode 14 Review: Lee Si Young Eventually Breaks Up with Kim Kang Woo class="post-title"Golden Cross Episode 14 Review: Lee Si Young Eventually Breaks Up with Kim Kang Woo

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 0 views May 29, 2014share0 share0 share0

In

Golden Cross, episode 14, Seo Yi Re(played by Lee Si Young) eventually broke up with Kang Do Yoon(played by Kim Kang Woo).

Previously, Yi Re found out that her father was the killer of Do Yoon’s sister, Kang Ha Yoon(played by Seo Min Ji). As Seo Dong ha(played by Jung Bo Suk) tired to get rid of Do Yoon, Yi Re dived in and got injured instead.”

Later, Yi Re broke up with Do Yoon. Do Yoon, who at first approached her for a revenge on Dong Ha, felt terrible inside while seeing her walk away.

Golden Cross Episode 14 Review: Lee Si Young Tells Jung Bo Suk to Turn Himself in

class="post-title"Golden Cross Episode 14 Review: Lee Si Young Tells Jung Bo Suk to Turn Himself in

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 0 views May 29, 2014share0 share0 share0

In

Golden Cross, episode 14, Seo Yi Re(played by Lee Si Young) asked Seo Dong Ha(played by Jung Bo Suk) to turn himself in.

Previously, Yi Re found out that her father was the killer of Kang Do Yoon(played by Kim Kang Woo)’s sister. After she broke up with him, he suggested her father to have lunch with her that day.

At lunch, Yi Re said, “If the news come out first, the society might hold a trial against you. I don’t want to see you getting destroyed. Please end this case before it gets bigger.” Dong Ha was shocked that she knew already.

Golden Cross Episode 14 Review: Jung Bo Suk Lies about Himself During Interrogation

class="post-title"Golden Cross Episode 14 Review: Jung Bo Suk Lies about Himself During Interrogation

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via 0 Comments 0 views May 29, 2014share2 share0 share0

In

Golden Cross, episode 14, Seo Dong Ha(played by Jung Bo Suk) lied about himself during an interrogation with Seo Yi Re(played by Lee Si Young).

Dong Ha decided to turn himself in but he lied during the interrogation. He said, “I loved that girl. I loved the smile she gave me, and the voice she would make when she gets small presents. She waited for me at a hotel. I should have know it was a trap. She was sent by Michael Jang(played by Um Ki Joon).

Yi Re noticed that her father was lying and was very disappointed.

@saulmon I haven't watched any of this week's episodes as I'm waiting for the subs. So my opinion is only based on up until ep 12. At that point, the end of episode 10, yes, DY was pretending to love YR. He lied to her that he didn't suspect her father anymore while his real intention was to use her to get close to Chief Seo and use her to expose her own father for revenge. Until ep 12, I don't see him sincerely loving her yet. I think one of the members here has commented that his feeling toward her was more of sympathy or pity, and I agree. How or whether that will develop into love, we'll have to wait and see.

I must agree with some of you that Dh didn't love Yr at that point and I feel he just likes her a lil bit now knowing that she's walking away and will not him use her in his tool for revenge.. I haven't watch today's episode but the prosecutions office needs to be cleaned out period..  And Yr has to close of ties to the family and shouldn't be allowed to be any were near the interrogation room or even doing it herself for that matter goes.. A big flaw on the writers part or will it be apart of the plan to show just how bad this investigation is.. 

Guest amayah

I am probably the only one who doesn't want any real romance in this drama. I don't want that any feelings change their future actions. For the first time, I would love an ending where both smile at each other and then slowly walk down a road as an open ending, not telling us what will happen in future lol....It would fit here for once- though I think one of them will die.It's not that I dislike DY or YR. I would have liked them together if YR's dad wasn't her father. While she is not to blame what her father did, it will always be there between them. Her father was the killer of his sister and father. Those facts will never change and I can imagine that it will be always in the veeery background of their thoughts, even after many years. Their relationship will be always a bit shaky since they won't be able to forget something like this. The best thing would be if both move on afterwards and start a new beginning...
What I like about this drama is that the villains don't smirk all the time and show us feelings like despair, frustration, fear and anger. Usually, in dramas the villains either smirk or get angry when their plan doesn't work which follows by an action which makes them smirk again. (at least in those dramas I've watched). Here the YR's father shows us different (negative) sides of him from the beginning: from superiorty to patheticness(lol is this a word?). The interaction between him and the lawyer is interesting. Sometimes it makes me wonder why the lawyer even follows him bc the father shows too often his pathetic side in front of him. But at the end they seem to be the same kind of persons...
Michael and SR are the cool-headed villains who planned everything 10 steps ahead. It's nice to see those two villains in contrast to the other two.
About the sociaty Golden Cross: I am still at ep 11. So far, it doesn't seem like a complex sociaty. If i am not wrong and missed something, they hold economical power... which is what this drama is about. (just shown in a simple way).
Anyway, I enjoy this drama so far. The acting is great (for me).  I am happy that the ratings go up (from 5 to 9.2 yesterday).   

Okay I just finish watching ep 13 I was on the edge of my seat :-SS I was hoping when she got hit in the head that they did not play the amnesia roll. =; but they didnt so im happy. :D  sorry cant remember how to make this a spoiler :-S

“Golden Cross” Kim Kang-woo has Jeong Bo-seok at gun point

Kang do yoon (kim kang woo) prepared a press conference to reveal the truth about im kyeong jae (park won sang), gal sang joon (park byeong eun) and seo dong ha.

fogzmc.jpg

Golden Cross” came in 2nd.

According to Nielson Korea, “Golden Cross” on the 29th rated 9.2% which is the same as the previous episode.

Kang Do-yoon (Kim Kang-woo) prepared a press conference to reveal the truth about Im Kyeong-jae (Park Won-sang), Gal Sang-joon (Park Byeong-eun) and Seo Dong-ha (Jeong Bo-seok). However, Im Kyeong-jae died from an elevator accident on the day of the press conference and Gal Sang-joon disappeared, so the press conference was cancelled.

Everyone in the Golden Cross had decided to move once Seo Dong-ha informed the head of the group, Kim Jae-gap (Lee Ho-jae). Kang Dong-yoon cried at the way Im Kyeong-jae had died. Then he moved as soon as he thought his mother Oh Geum-sil (Jeong Ae-ri) was being held somewhere.

Seo Dong-ha got in his car, smug at the thought of paying back Kang Do-yoon. He was on the phone when Kang Do-yoon appeared from the backseat with a gun pointing at Seo Dong-ha’s head.

At the same time, SBS “You’re Surrounded” rated 12.8% and MBC “A New Leaf” rated 8.0%.

Source : xportsnews.hankyung.c…

Good episode, I don't think that DY is out for revenge as much as he want's justice for his sister and father. He with out question wants to send DH to jail. Gpa is the head of Golden Cross and realized that his SIL is a fool that's why he did not involve himself in that bank sale, but moved his asset's to an unrelated bank. At the same time he is watching what's happening while staying away from it. I think he realizes that MJ' purchase of the bank is not his only agenda. If DH can't resolve his problem's he will cut him loose, you can see that DH wife don't think much of him and ignores him as she lives her life the way she wants.
MJ really hasn't involved himself in the nefarious going on's other than place certain things into play for his own amusement. Like he chose DY sister to be DH mistress because he knew that DH hated her father and thought it would be amusing when he found out the truth, I doubt that he thought that DH would beat her to death with a golf club, frame her own father for the murder and when that start to fall apart murder him. It's the same thing when he hired DY, he did that after DH tried to belittle him and suggest that he had no power and was just another lackey for him to use. So he hired DY and let him go after DH just to show him who he is  .MJ is after same thing as DH and that is to control Golden Cross,.
In the end I think that DY will end up with Golden Cross and the girl. 
DH must be stuck on stupid since this was the second time he tried to hurt DY and his daughter ended up hurt instead, and yet he manage to see this as DY fault and not his own ineptitude.
I finally got to watch 14 raw and I have to say that DH was being a little naive, to think that they could bring down such powerful men the way they were going about it. It's as if he forgot that they would resort to murder and the vulnerability of his own family. The smirk of DH face once Gpa agreed to save him was priceless, but he is also a fool, because that group would have to filled with fool's to ever except him as a replacement for Gpa. That alone would destroy the Golden Cross. DH had to know that YR would never prosecute her own father, that she would resign or turn the case over to someone else and the proof of course would get lost.
If MJ fire's him as well he won't have anything but his anger.

Good episode, I don't think that DY is out for revenge as much as he want's justice for his sister and father. He with out question wants to send DH to jail. Gpa is the head of Golden Cross and realized that his SIL is a fool that's why he did not involve himself in that bank sale, but moved his asset's to an unrelated bank. At the same time he is watching what's happening while staying away from it. I think he realizes that MJ' purchase of the bank is not his only agenda. If DH can't resolve his problem's he will cut him loose, you can see that DH wife don't think much of him and ignores him as she lives her life the way she wants.

MJ really hasn't involved himself in the nefarious going on's other than place certain things into play for his own amusement. Like he chose DY sister to be DH mistress because he knew that DH hated her father and thought it would be amusing when he found out the truth, I doubt that he thought that DH would beat her to death with a golf club, frame her own father for the murder and when that start to fall apart murder him. It's the same thing when he hired DY, he did that after DH tried to belittle him and suggest that he had no power and was just another lackey for him to use. So he hired DY and let him go after DH just to show him who he is  .MJ is after same thing as DH and that is to control Golden Cross,.

DH must be stuck on stupid since this was the second time he tried to hurt DY and his daughter ended up hurt instead, and yet he manage to see this as DY fault and not his own ineptitude.

True that could be but i want to know why michael hate so much the teacher. I want that michael and do yun win they way do yun justice and michael power who will win the heart of yi re i think do yun.

starlight116 said:

IBELIS said: starlight116 said:

Archived