[Drama 2014] "Jang Bo-Ri is here" (Come! Jang-bo-ri) 왔다! 장보리

estrellita1122

Ldy Gmerm said: I just watched a bit of today's episode on viki...

This is a 50 episode drama.. and I find my self wishing they would hurry to get Jang Bo Ri/Eun Bi identified...

After watching what In Hwa did today.. I can not wait until she gets hers..She lied to her husband in today's episode and told him that OK Soo (SIL) was the one that picked up Eun BI had the accident and lost her. And that she was the one to file a police report under the shops name. That is the reason she left and hid. He finally believed her lies.. I can not believe that he would believe her she had 15 yrs to tell this story why not accuse the SIL in the hospital to bring this lie now when then man knew she caused the accident that killed his brother and lost their child. Her lies today with the help of the grounds keeper PJH will come back to hurt her. I know we will have a long time before Eun Bi corrects this story and gets her memory back but I hate that on top of the loss of her husband and her baby she has been lied on. Eun Bi's day deserves what happens from this point in believing his wife.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It drive@s me crazy knowing that LYR is the antagonist here... but then again, she's doing a terrific job with her acting! I also agree that she looks way too young in this drama! Goes to show that she has not aged much.

OK don't hate me or anything but your comment about her not ageing is because she's done so much on her face. Don't you think it looks stretch and hard? So plastic. I don't hate her but I can't watch her either.

I was so excited to see Kim Hi Hoon in the drama again. But when the adult cast takes over, suddenly I lost interest especially Ji Hoon 's character. Since when did his quiet personality change into the bubbling and more, I don't know how to explain, sort of like the two brothers switched personality? And the main adult Bori was so overacted.

Though I'm not watching the drama but still come sometimes to read you guys's discussion. Cheers!

TRAN said: suddenly I lost interest especially Ji Hoon 's character. Since when did his quiet personality change into the bubbling and more, I don't know how to explain, sort of like the two brothers switched personality? And the main adult Bori was so overacted. Though I'm not watching the drama but still come sometimes to read you guys's discussion. Cheers!

I kind of like this drama because i like competition types dramas and this drama is somewhat similar to My Legend with the ambitious female antagonist. At least the My Legend female didnt sleep her way to fortune and is not "crazy". MJ either is overacting on all her scenes or just crazy. I cant believe she is so bent on gold digging that she ditches her family like that AND thinks BR OWES HER ANYTHING. The mother is also pretty stupid for playing along especially knowing she is getting treated like dirt. The higher MJ climbs the more distant she will be with her mom. I kind of feel sorry she has romantic link with JH....

I just hope they don't wait til it's 5 episodes left in the drama before they realize who Eb is.. I see a lot of dirt going on in all of them and Eb taking the burden of it all especially when it comes to Bio mom she will have to get rid of Eb before it is found out who she is..

I liked 'Her Legend'  it was nice.   Yes I see many similarities in both Drama.     The only difference is that JBR's mother is alive and an evil .....

Similarities:

The child is hateful
The child steals JBR's Idea.  She could not draw.
She lies and goes to JBR mom
JBR is left with the child's mother
The mother and the child work to prevent JBR from achieving success.  Destroying her chances by destroying the things she created
JBR gets slapped.
JBR is treated bad by the woman with whom she lives.
JBR dresses badly and has very little possession.
JBR is the backbone of the business and gets no reward for working.
There is an accident (lol)
As the show goes on no doubt there will be other similarities.

I hope JBR grows a backbone and stop taking all that crap by next week.

Anyhow I like the show.  Seem I like these types of shows even though the length of torture to the hero drives me mad.

Guest kawaiiyuki

I've started this drama. But skimmed all the childhood scenes cause i can figure out what happen. I started watched when the leads are adults. Although i can figure out what happens plot wise there is just something about this drama that pulls me in. I can't wait to find out what happens and how the couples get together.

Guest k0de

nikkij said: I liked 'Her Legend'  it was nice.   Yes I see many similarities in both Drama.     The only difference is that JBR's mother is alive and an evil .....

Similarities:

The child is hateful
The child steals JBR's Idea.  She could not draw.
She lies and goes to JBR mom
JBR is left with the child's mother
The mother and the child work to prevent JBR from achieving success.  Destroying her chances by destroying the things she created
JBR gets slapped.
JBR is treated bad by the woman with whom she lives.
JBR dresses badly and has very little possession.
JBR is the backbone of the business and gets no reward for working.
There is an accident (lol)
As the show goes on no doubt there will be other similarities.

I hope JBR grows a backbone and stop taking all that crap by next week.

Anyhow I like the show.  Seem I like these types of shows even though the length of torture to the hero drives me mad.

As I watched a little bit of episode 12 with subs today (not fully subbed on viki yet) ..

There are a few things that I noticed...

a. although I dislike Dong Hoo Lee Jae Hwa's father for what he did in having another woman outside of the marriage and have two kids with her.. he genuinely like his brother in law and sister in law LJHw's aunt. When he finds her he is surprised and concerned about where she has been. I think he calls the house and the idiot 2nd son now believing the lies of his wife  In Hwa was rude to him when he tries to either inquire about her or tell them he found her. (he will pay for that later on). He almost tells LJHw that his Aunt is close to him or in the area but I think respects her wishes not to say anything.

b.Lee Jae Hwa is not a fool and knows that Lee Jae Hee and his mother are greedy and grasping. He mentions it to him on the phone when LJHw calls his half brother as LJHe says he has been holding in some things because of his mother's sacrifice (what sacrifice she slept with a married man and had two kids, treated the first son like crap and tried to erase everything related to the 1st wife and was hateful to her sister).. and LJHw makes a point of saying the only reason why you are holding it in is because of their greed and hangs up on him.. (good for him.. thought he was way to happy..) and LJHe says something about him never taken a notice in the company before why now and the younger brother of the gang leader makes a comment about Do Bo ri.

C.Yeon Min-Jeong really has the nerve to think she has the right to tell Bo Ri what to do.. and not to do.. even throwing up in her face that her master in Hanbok making is the head of the Hanbok house (I can not wait until it is found out that Bo Ri is that woman's daughter Min Jeong will swallow her tongue).

D. The aunt knows that YMJ is around because she makes a point of telling fake mom that she knows basically she is forcing Bo Ri to give up Hanbok making for her other daughter and the woman lies and says she has not other daughter but the aunt does not buy it and later when the woman makes a point of cutting up Bo Ri's Hanbok but the Aunt was ready for them and had another ready for her to use and it Won.. The aunt helped LJHw and called his name when he was toting JBR home on his back so she knows he lives and or works in the area and perhaps has been watching over him.

E. Moon Ji Sang the ex boyfriend of YMJ went to the clinic and found out that Min Jeong told the people the father of the baby was dead. I can see that later on he will be back for revenge for her treatment of him and getting rid of their baby. I am hoping he will be rich when he does it because that is the only thing her greedy, grasping, materialistic self understands.

F.Hwa-Yem made a mistake in going to see the aunt.. She was only there because she knows the aunt has stocks in the company or something and she does not want her to come back to have a say.. The woman told her not to find her again.. running her mouth to her is the wrong thing to do. Eventually they will knock heads and the truth will come out that the sister died not because of Lee Jae Hwa asking for eggs but because this wench was close to their house and the woman saw her pregnant with Dong Hoo's other child.

One of the best things I think is how twisted up these characters are together.

JBR/EB aunt is her Hanbok Master..
LJHw was EB friend and the Aunts nephew and they are all living in the same area..
Yeon Min Jeong has latched on to EB's family and the missing EB has been close for years..
LJHe will start to mess around with YMJ (she can not help it he is a rich man and that is what she wants) and he is connected to LJHw who is connected to the 1st DIL who should be the head seamstress at the house she wants to learn from.

I really hope we are not waiting until episode 45 to get this girl back home to her people.. I am hoping by episode 20 at the latest she is back home..

One thing that puzzles me.. is when I looked at the Characters on line they had Yeon Min-Jeong mother listed as Do Hye-Ok/ Lady Do now I wonder what that means..

@Ldy Gmerm"

I agree of everything you have said" Lee Jae Hee and Mother are some ungrateful peoples, and I really feel LJH is doing things to Lee Jae Hwa because he's very jealous.. but can't wait myself to see the reaction when the truth comes out that LJH mother died from seeing that wench being pregnant and how ugly she was 8-|

The way Jae Hee is the misunderstanding caused by his mother. If his mother told the father about Jae Hwa's secret and Jae Hee's mother trying burn his mother's coat, Jae Hwa wouldn't have such a misunderstanding towards Jae Hee, causing such a huge misunderstanding between the two siblings. The two would have got on well without the greedy mother.

Min Jung is going to be taught a hard lesson by her ex-boyfriend in the future. She is the same as Eun Bi's mother, blinded by greed and must get what they wanted at all cost.

I really dont like the way the step mom treats BoRi. Now bori knows she is not her doughter but she is in critical denial cuz she puts the excuse that her step mom just said it out of anger

I am just happy that BoRi won but next ep Min Jung says something to the Model and the model gets surprise. Is min jung saying she did the dress and bori stole it or threathing her about the pills she was drinking during the interview ??? I hope min jung dont twist things up cuz i want bori back on the city and get her memory back.

Guest hipstere

estrellita1122 said: I really dont like the way the step mom treats BoRi. Now bori knows she is not her doughter but she is in critical denial cuz she puts the excuse that her step mom just said it out of anger I am just happy that BoRi won but next ep Min Jung says something to the Model and the model gets surprise. Is min jung saying she did the dress and bori stole it or threathing her about the pills she was drinking during the interview ??? I hope min jung dont twist things up cuz i want bori back on the city and get her memory back.

Guest darkpink

I think that this drama will be a mixt of "her legend" and "feast of the gods". It really has a lot of similarities... maybe way too much ? :P

hipstere said:
I think Jae Hwa will be the one to recognize or find out Bo Ri is Eun Bi first. I'm waiting for the kite or eggs to come back in their relationship to trigger some past memories. I need her to get her memory back for the sake of fighting against all the selfish, ungrateful people in this drama. It's so crazy how this story is ridden with mostly bad people. 
Right now, I think the goundskeeper guy who keeps helping In Hwa is the worst. I know there's nothing between them but it's borderlining uncomfortable territory. When In Hwa placed the blame on 1st DIL for Bo Ri's disappearance, I was seriously going to chuck my computer. How can such a bad person exist even in dramas? 

Eun Bi mother is truly evil. she has no shame.  She is doing evil things over and over.  I am glad she lost her daughter she did not deserve her.  Her husband is an a-s, he should know what an evil liar his wife is to believe her so blindly.  The gardener I believe is her family why else would he do everything she ask even when he is clearly uncomfortable doing it.

The worst thing about the second DIL is that even though she knew that the truth would help find her daughter she continued to lie. I do not think she really cares about her daughter but rather only about her self and her desires. I think she will loose the company and loose her position soon.

JBR caretaker, yes not mom, caretaker, is truly hurtful. she uses JBR, depends on her but treats her horribly.  Her own daughter abandons her and goes of with some rich folks but still she treats the only person that truly loves her badly and look at how JBR's real mom is treating her daughter with so much care.

I can't wait until the truth comes out.

LJH is probably the true owner of the company and no matter what the evil stepmother does she will not get it for her son.  that woman is incredulous, Lousy people like her really do exist.  I fell sorry for her children her greed did not allow for them to have a happy family.  I really dislike LJH's dad for what he did to his family, he is to blame for LJH's mom's death in my mind and then he did nothing to protect her son but rather brought the demon woman into the home and let her back the kid into a corner.

I want the first DIL to start fighting back and stop hiding. 

The actress I believe is pregnant

Archived