[Drama 2014] "Jang Bo-Ri is here" (Come! Jang-bo-ri) 왔다! 장보리

estrellita1122

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@suchadiva42 EunBi mom didnt passed that girl as her daughter, she even refuse to acknowledge her when she actually begsit gonna irked the girl when she knows BoRi is EunBi, good that they all know she is not EunBi so she can't fake itshe done things awful enough even when she's only a kid
looking a bleak storyline #sad

Guest hunterdd

This drama is starting to get a lot more interesting now with the adult actors. It seems more balanced now with romcom/comedy elements, instead of a 100% non-stop whine-a-ton with evil mum.

Guest k0de

i feel so bad for the aunt she can't catch a break at all, but i can't understand how her pregnancy went unnoticed at a hospital after the accident?
once the her highness went back home i thought she would stay for 3 months and make BoRi raise the baby.

Guest SexyDolceVita

I just watched episode 10, and it was a good one. Well balanced and fast paced.

But I didn't quite catch the previous episodes with subtitles, so I need some quick recaps from you all here.

Question one.

What happened to the first dil's baby? Wasn't she pregnant at the time she left the mil's house? I only rem mj's mom found her bleeding in an alley while running away from loan sharks. then I don't know what happened to the first dil before grown up bo ri delivered food to her house.

Question 2.

If first dil had been living in the community bo ri has been living in since her amnesia, and she knew bo ri's foster mother due to their alley encounter, how come she didnt recognise bo ri at all, like come on, bo ri lived with her before in mil's grand house!

Question 3.

The character of the triad boss. Who is he actually? And how is he related to jh's father's young male secretary?

I find his character a little peripheral because it seems like this role was created to create comic relief and to simply serve as the love interest of jh's paternal aunt.

Thanks in advance for replies!

Hello Everyone,

I was trying to stay away form making any comments until things started to make some positives turns.  Episode # 10 was painful or shall I say more painful to watch with Jang Bo Ri being abused by someone that she has done so much for.  I can't help but compare this Kdrama to the likes of Cinderella.  We just need one more "ugly" acting step-sister to complete the tale.

Please tell me how the first DIL doesn't know that Jang Bo Ri is Eu Bin did she not every see her around town?   And who is that man that works for the Grandmother and what is his relationship to the second DIL?  

@Valsava I with you I wouldn't put it pass her to run her off the road and hide her crime or blame someone else like her own husband.

And here's something else did they not investigate the accident?  How come  they didn't check the black box that they have in cars in some of these drama?  

Here's hoping for some resolve sooner than later.

@janp,.. Hey,.. It's been a while..How R U
At the present time in this drama there was no black boxes in cars then but what get's me is the other divers should have told the police about someone trying to run them off the road.. I have been wondering what she would have done of if she had pulled over ? this question has always been in my mind.. Also not to worry the evil girl that has taking Rb spot is the evil step sister..    

I really like this show.

JBR will be glad in the end to find I think to find out that the fake mom s not her real mom.  I think the fake mom has been treating her badly from the beginning and never stopped and she has been trying her best to make the fake mom love her.   Her story up to this point is really sad, real mom monster, fake mom monster.  To think that your mom does not care for you must really hurt. 

The fake mum should have just dropped her outside a police station instead of taking her and turning her into a maid and denying her love and affection as a child into adulthood.  I dislike the fake mom.   She did not raise her own daughter well and that daughter is a monster who killed her own is trying to get rid of a six months old baby from her womb.  I really hope the fake mom and her horrible daughter end up back together.   

I hope the real mom end up alone.  Even though she did not deliberately lose  JBR she prevented them from finding her because of her lies.  she also caused her husband's brother to die and she caused her sister in law to loose her baby (the accident must have caused some damage.  it is interesting that the doctors at the hospital did not notice the fact that she was pregnant.).

In this show my hope are for the kids the elders need some help.

I cant believe the step sis really is doing enything to have an abortion. I really hope she ends up poor and more poor than ever cuz killing an innocent baby that she wanted to gave badly to get accepted by her boyfriends family and than later seeing that he turn bankropsy dont want the baby.

Guest hipstere

estrellita1122 said: I cant believe the step sis really is doing enything to have an abortion. I really hope she ends up poor and more poor than ever cuz killing an innocent baby that she wanted to gave badly to get accepted by her boyfriends family and than later seeing that he turn bankropsy dont want the baby.

Guest chenderella

this drama drives me nuts but i can't stop watching! i'm just waiting for min jung and in hwa to be revealed and punished for their horrible actions. grrrrrr! they're both equally evil and selfish. how can a mother lose her kid in the car and not know it? and doesn't show remorse for it and continue to pursue bi seul chae after killing her brother in law? what kind of world is this? and how horrible is min jung to try and get pregnant to win over her bf's family then upon finding out he's poor, try to cause a miscarriage? i'm so mad! it's one of the worst things you could do especially when there are women out there who want to be pregnant and can't. then there's fake mom who treats eun bi so badly. it's so absurd that i just want to pull my hair out when she burned the hanbok and publicly hit eun bi and told her not to do it anymore. it sucks that eun bi is being treated this way especially when she's been there to love and care for her. so mad. and i can't believe this will be 50 eps because i don't know if my blood pressure can take this injustice. sorry if this post is mostly me ranting but i just had to get it out there. 
the best parts are eun bi with her aunt and with jae hwa. so cute! we need more of that to keep us from chucking our computers at the wall while watching. 

This drama everyone will have a happy ending. It's been a long time since Twinkle, Twinkle that Lee Yoo Ri had taken the antagonist role and it's quite refreshing to see her in that.

Not liking BR's fake mom one bit. She hasn't realised how lucky she to have such a filial daughter as BR even though she is picked from the streets.

Lee Yoo Ri is so good at playing both good and evil characters, I think she is better at playing bad, Twinkle Twinkle, Ice Adonis after she turned revenge mode she was pretty good, could have been more fierce though like in this drama, she looks likes she is mentally disturbed. LOL

I just watched a bit of today's episode on viki...

This is a 50 episode drama.. and I find my self wishing they would hurry to get Jang Bo Ri/Eun Bi identified...

After watching what In Hwa did today.. I can not wait until she gets hers..She lied to her husband in today's episode and told him that OK Soo (SIL) was the one that picked up Eun BI had the accident and lost her. And that she was the one to file a police report under the shops name. That is the reason she left and hid. He finally believed her lies.. I can not believe that he would believe her she had 15 yrs to tell this story why not accuse the SIL in the hospital to bring this lie now when then man knew she caused the accident that killed his brother and lost their child. Her lies today with the help of the grounds keeper PJH will come back to hurt her. I know we will have a long time before Eun Bi corrects this story and gets her memory back but I hate that on top of the loss of her husband and her baby she has been lied on. Eun Bi's day deserves what happens from this point in believing his wife.

Archived