[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

human1981 said: look Korean fans also trying to solve the mystery of Wookie's missing hand  =))
They even put X-Files music as BG music. Click on link if you want to know more.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hoking&no=8132&page=1

I know DC with the number of people very large tracking. Only very strange here. DCInside deleted  their this post. Scene hand under blanket obviously  it is a scene very problematic. All Korean fans also recognize that, DC also post this to tease but then they deleted it. I wonder why they removed it????? 

Edited by HoaD
  • Like 4

Tomorrow is Joon's wedding, hopefully Wookie is invited, or if invited he will do a ninja appearance again.

before that, let's look at his most beautiful bride-waiting for the real Chamo wedding.

938899bcjw1dsvlajo0iyj.jpg

• Like 8

Is that Wookie in the back row under the flower arrangement? I mean the guy wearing a cap gazing down. KimTae Woo seems to be looking in that direction too, which makes sense since they are such good friends.

Is that Wookie in the back row under the flower arrangement? I mean the guy wearing a cap gazing down. KimTae Woo seems to be looking in that direction too, which makes sense since they are such good friends.

I'm thinking like you too when saw that man with cap but not sure with his tall. If wookie attend the event, why he not join with another roommate cast. I saw their pic together but no wookie.

Is dahae really back to korea or somewhere??

Even during jung juri wedding , he did not take any photo with lee gookju or Jo seho. But I think he attended joon weadding but as usual to avoid attention.

But after checking instagram under his tag or joon tag, I don' t see any glimpse of him.

Edited by lovebeats

Wookie and Kim Tae Woo are long time friends so he was probably hanging out with him instead of the Roommate cast.

Dahae should be back in Korea although she has not posted any updates regarding her whereabouts.

Will Wookie wear baseball cap to a wedding?  The height is right if he is not standing on the stairs.  Wookie, do you know how many fans are waiting for your appearance?  Please don't hide yourself! :tears:

Edited by emok

Out of topic.I saw dahae's friend ig-apple,she posted  a recent pic.Looks like the bangle is similar to Wookie what she has is gold.I don't know maybe its different but the style is kinda  same.I don't know how to bring pic here  kkkkkk

Out of topic.I saw dahae's friend ig-apple,she posted  a recent pic.Looks like the bangle is similar to Wookie what she has is gold.I don't know maybe its different but the style is kinda  same.I don't know how to bring pic here  kkkkkk

here

The brand is rowtique and I've googling that brand view day ago and find this

From Rowtique brand. Rowtique is apple's friend brand. (I can't post pic here so I put from my insta)

For me, it's couple item. Dahae with "U" necklace and wookie with "U" bracelet

• Like 4

@aenulis thanks for bringing it here.But i think the necklace wore by dahae is different.Looks like a circle than "U". This was the same necklace she wore when she went to Las Vegas last year.The picture was posted here and one of the topic before and someone said its " enternity ring necklace".

@aenulis thanks for bringing it here.But i think the necklace wore by dahae is different.Looks like a circle than "U". This was the same necklace she wore when she went to Las Vegas last year.The picture was posted here and one of the topic before and someone said its " enternity ring necklace".

That's actually different necklace, but in my delulu. Dahae wear "U" necklace and wookie wear "U" bracelet.  Maybe it's their couple item. 

About rowtique brand. It's apple's close friend brand. Maybe dahae have one same with apple or maybe couple with wookie. It's just my delulu:D

• Like 1

That's actually different necklace, but in my delulu. Dahae wear "U" necklace and wookie wear "U" bracelet.  Maybe it's their couple item. 

About rowtique brand. It's apple's close friend brand. Maybe dahae have one same with apple or maybe couple with wookie. It's just my delulu:D

it is better if we have more large and clear image of the anya pic. so we can confirm the brand of the bracelet. haha

• Like 2

ha ha :D its really fun to read here, since im new to korean dramas and coz of the first n  one and only my fav korean couple (truly keep wishing to be real soon) , so, learn many things by reading you guys, keep it up dears, keep sharing and talk abt them, loved to read here daily....

so, waiting to see wookie's pic from the wedding attended....

original pic below credit to the original uploader, just cudnt leave applying some effects on this awesome pic.....:wub:

L19c9it.jpg 

• Like 2

sound like that to me also

^^ 잠시 장마가 주춤하니 더위가 기승이랍니다 ㅋ 주말을 맞아 평안함을 누리는 오늘 하루되시고 중국도 잘 다녀와서 즐거운 추억이 되었길 응원합니닷 화이팅!!!WINDH*^^*

translated by microsoft

^^ For a while, the rainy season and the heat will WinCE machine told us the right tranquility of the weekend win, but ... today is the day and China well danyeowaseo enjoyable memories was the cheering, dot whiting!!! WINDH*^^*

translated by google

^^ Do you wince rainy season while fighting the heat in Saguaro blah cheer right to enjoy the weekend doesigo the day flat Prefer Chinese well danyeowaseo pleasant memories doeeotgil rampant hapnidat !!! WINDH * ^^ *

and yesterday on mr x tweet has nongshim word.

translated by google

^^ rain down across the country, with the rainy season he Danielle is a nationwide drought, some areas have been left out of the haegal glad yirap nidat heh his way Nongshim also contains other non-welcome home and abroad to build the rajyo smile heh, even things like Danielle news full of cheer want hapnidat! ^^

Nongshim is one of the brand for instant food like ramyun.. seem for travelling

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 2