[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Can someone confirm this? Da Hae's hair stylist got bouquet of flowers and she wrote Dong Wook? I just use google translation..might be wrong..

@lhy8918: 동욱이가 현장으로 보내준 꽃~~~ 기분 좋으다~~~ ㅂㅂ thank u~~~ https://t.co/L38h7vDutM

Lhy8918: DongWook ~~~ ~~~ This is the good feeling flowers sent to the scene ㅂㅂ thank u ~~~ https://t.co/L38h7vDutM

all translation I used, translated it as Dong Wook, and in our heart of course we wish our Wookie, -and we hv a right to feel excited abt it. Totally not coincidence, yesterday Dahae's cat teacher posted set of flower too, now her cody wrote a note with a famous name "동욱". 

​haha.  To me,1000%  that's  Wookie.
she even didn't  hashtag his name, it's trying  to be unpopular. yesterday, a hair stylist named Hana, her friend and sent gift birthday to her, she also still hashtag name. but Dong Wook are not.
And if a review of her Twitter, the ever not have any friends named Dong Wook. 6/5 is her birthday. Every year,  Dahae are organized or send a birthday present to her,  even Dahae busy for acting with the drama, but this year no Dahae. instead Dong wook. It's just a coincidence? I do not think so. 

Edited by HoaD

Or Wookies sent on behalf of his girl as she not being able to did  it because she went of out town or Korea. Or might be his personal reason as Hana becoming his hair stylist too?  Lolz :P

​Sorry, but this is Dahae' stylist, her name Lee Hye Young not hair stylist Hana. Hana just is Lee Hye Young's friend.

Lee Hye Young aside from being Dahae's stylist, she was a sister, a close friend of Dahae. She often accompanied Dahae in a lot of work. and care for Dahae so much. So if Wookie sent her a gift on her birthday. I think it is a  job very ordinary, it is friendship between them and perhaps a his thanks to her when she always help and care for Dahae in trip for work. 

Edited by HoaD

Woooww.. wookie sent birthday flower to cody so he must sent special gift to dahae when she birthday xD . It's make me 100000000x trust if donghae is real. Cody is her close friend. So wookie care with her cody too. Hhhmmm it's very very coincidence.

We just wait their announced.  May Already.. :D

to hype the flower bouquet from Wookie, let's look again at DWH cute emodjis they put after Chamo/Dahae/Wookie's name. Most of ista user are familiar with the emoticons, but it's still interesting to know more  abt the actual meaning, 

posted on Dahae birthday

http://emojipedia.org/man-and-woman-holding-hands/

A man and a woman holding hands, most likely due to being in a relationship. In the Apple design, the woman is wearing a red dress, and the main wears a blue t-shirt. Both have black shoes. Google and Microsoft use silhouettes for this image.

I was LOL when I found the meaning of this emoticons, which easily confused with Love Hotel-just google Love Hotel, you will laughing too, They didn't put the love/heart sign, bc it's banned/taboo/prohibited in Korea, so just put the hotel. So basically Wookie's fans are teasing him and Dahae "suspected" love nest. Of course it's Hotel King related, but they didn't put this emoticon in other Wookie pic during Hotel King shooting, only on the Chamo pic above.

http://emojipedia.org/love-hotel/

A hotel building, displayed on most platforms as a building with many windows and a letter H on the front. Can be easily confused with the 

Guest ManolitaA

to hype the flower bouquet from Wookie, let's look again at DWH cute emodjis they put after Chamo/Dahae/Wookie's name. Most of ista user are familiar with the emoticons, but it's still interesting to know more  abt the actual meaning, 

posted on Dahae birthday

http://emojipedia.org/man-and-woman-holding-hands/

A man and a woman holding hands, most likely due to being in a relationship. In the Apple design, the woman is wearing a red dress, and the main wears a blue t-shirt. Both have black shoes. Google and Microsoft use silhouettes for this image.

I was LOL when I found the meaning of this emoticons, which easily confused with Love Hotel-just google Love Hotel, you will laughing too, They didn't put the love/heart sign, bc it's banned/taboo/prohibited in Korea, so just put the hotel. So basically Wookie's fans are teasing him and Dahae "suspected" love nest. Of course it's Hotel King related, but they didn't put this emoticon in other Wookie pic during Hotel King shooting, only on the Chamo pic above.

http://emojipedia.org/love-hotel/

A hotel building, displayed on most platforms as a building with many windows and a letter H on the front. Can be easily confused with the 

• looking at the way Dahae's cody wrote Dahae's name, is the same the way she wrote Wookie's name-both without their first initial "Lee"

so no doubt at all the namja there is our Wookie (unless she has other Dong Wook). 3 of them are already close, as mentioned by @Tao's friend, on 25th July, they saw 3 of them had dinner at one of famous restaurant at Gangnam

동욱이가 현장으로 보내준 꽃~~~ 기분 좋으다~~~ ㅂㅂ thank u~~~ https://instagram.com/p/2VXm7eoe3C/ 

다해가 보내준 선물..... 힘들다고 보내지 말라고 했더니.... 세상 그 어디에두 없는 맛이였엉... 다해야 고마워 사랑해~~~

maybe this 1, 2, 3 roses bouquet is coming from him too

looking at the way Dahae's cody wrote Dahae's name, is the same the way she wrote Wookie's name-both without their first initial "Lee"

so no doubt at all the namja there is our Wookie (unless she has other Dong Wook). 3 of them are already close, as mentioned by @Tao's friend, on 25th July, they saw 3 of them had dinner at one of famous restaurant at Gangnam

동욱이가 현장으로 보내준 꽃~~~ 기분 좋으다~~~ ㅂㅂ thank u~~~ https://instagram.com/p/2VXm7eoe3C/ 

다해가 보내준 선물..... 힘들다고 보내지 말라고 했더니.... 세상 그 어디에두 없는 맛이였엉... 다해야 고마워 사랑해~~~

maybe this 1, 2, 3 roses bouquet is coming from him too

​if she has a other Dong Wook, a person close to her to be able to send flowers to her in her birthday. why from before until now, she never mentioned him, like Hana hair stylist and other friends, she sometimes still referred to Hana and them on her twitter. showed their friendship.
    Or is a new friend, it could coincide so? I think it is impossible to have such a coincidence.

And especially all the years before, who is mentioned as Dahae, but this year there is no Dahae but instead is Dong Wook. It really is just a coincidence?
    All really is a coincidence?
    I think person mentioned only be Wookie.that no one else. 9_9

Edited by HoaD

I saw the florist shop where Wookie bought a flower is located at Sin Sa Dong, which is just roughly 1-2 km from Dahae's house at Nonhyeon, so 10000% they were together buying that flower.

https://foursquare.com/v/london-flower--garden/4bebd579b3352d7fe6df56d2

​ Daebak @samzz. I tried to find the address of the flower shop, but can not. And you have found it.
    I just find that florist flower Dahae learned there. It is called Lejardin. and its address is also on the way Sinsadong. Not far from London flower and garden stores.

http://www.lejardin82.com/

London flower and garden show and sell flowers as raw materials to plug, or a bouquet of flowers were selected. Perhaps to avoid attention, they bought flowers at the shop

hahaha, yes they cannot escape from us, even the florist. Btw I think after knowing Dahae learning flower design, I saw other school also quite close to her or knows her e.g Audrey Flower sent a birthday bouquet to her last month. Maybe having celebrities at their school can enhance the reputation and chances for big contract with hotels, media, functions etc.

and Wookie chose London Flower, maybebc he saw that shop first and just order it or the design more  to his taste, guys usually not particular on this kind of thing, just buy it. Based on Audrey Flower's gift, I think Dahae didn't attend one school, maybe few of them, and one of them is London Flower.

Dahae at LeJardin Flower school

Edited by samzz

hahaha, yes they cannot escape from us, even the florist. Btw I think after knowing Dahae learning flower design, I saw other school also quite close to her or knows her e.g Audrey Flower sent a birthday bouquet to her last month. Maybe having celebrities at their school can enhance the reputation and chances for big contract with hotels, media, functions etc.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Oh, @samzz, Where you find this picture? I think this is a bouquet sent from Dahae's stylist ( person who  Wookie  has sent flowers for her birthday on 06/05 recently)  and it was purchased in shop Audrey Flowers. Because on the white card has write:
    " To Lee Da Hae

Loving you ! Dahae ya! A happy birthday, happily!

From Lee Hye Young "

Edited by angelangie

Guest turquoiseblue

love the analysis about the flowers :D amazing investigation girls! DAEBAK!!! and at least we have something here to talk about while waiting for the announcement :wub: dongwook must be very grateful to have dahae's stylist to be a reliable ally/confidant/accomplice/friend especially to his beloved dahae-ya :) I love that Wookie sent flowers to her this time,it gives so much feels that our couple is already married or going closer and closer to that direction hehe. 

the two are very very quiet lately.. probably enjoying their downtime before they get very busy once again or preparing for something else. waaaaah! i get nervous happy when they are very quiet. hahaha!  

@HoaD, here is the link, Audrey's Insta

audreyflowers2014 yidahae flower vase holder's birthday
    #delphinium #peony #calla #vasearrangement #englishstyle #koreanactress # # Delphi nium Audrey Flowers Peony # # # Kara Celebrity Star Flower Flower # # # birthday flowers to the actress # # # Cheongdam florist flower delivery 2w
    Read more at http://websta.me/n/audreyflowers2014#LclojloBWxZOSqLi.99

what I like abt the 3 florists, all are big and have school for English flower design.

Edited by samzz

@HoaD, here is the link, Audrey's Insta

audreyflowers2014 yidahae flower vase holder's birthday
    #delphinium #peony #calla #vasearrangement #englishstyle #koreanactress # # Delphi nium Audrey Flowers Peony # # # Kara Celebrity Star Flower Flower # # # birthday flowers to the actress # # # Cheongdam florist flower delivery 2w
    Read more at http://websta.me/n/audreyflowers2014#LclojloBWxZOSqLi.99

what I like abt the 3 florists, all are big and have school for English flower design.

​oh, TQ @samzz for infor . but i think it really is a gift from her stylist. and shop flower just taken and post pic bc it is flower  purchased  and sent for a star famous. on the white card has writen clear her stylist's name "From Lee Hye Young". 

Audrey Flowers shop posted  photo on 24/4. I think bouquets can be ordered and sent for Dahae a few days ago. I thought that really showed Dahae is not present in Korea during before and during her birthday 19/4 and has a vacation with Wookie to a few places that they like, such as Japan and can last together return to LA met her family .. for her birthday. In the evening 20/4. Wookie appear in the party wrapped of Roommate. And maybe that day they returned to Korea. So the friends as her stylist and Chinese teacher can not share with her birthday, they must wating for next days to send flowers or wait until a late birthday party with her. Like what her teacher cat said. 

Edited by HoaD