[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

she's look so prettyyyyy in that picture! I love her complexion and well, that dress is a bit revealing but I think that's okay...

@samzz you said she doing botox that why her face become chubbier?

​botox doesn't cause chubby face, but making it so firm, don't know how to describe it, and plus CC/BB cream making it so shiny and so beautiful. Most of celebrities around the world used it-very common.

However Dahae body complexion is 100% perfect. 

comparing her pic 9 years ago-she's a chameleon

2006-actually I always prefer her in chubby face compared to when she was in HK

yes I love today pic as well, so beautiful like 9 yrs ago

Edited by samzz

This looks straight from a photoshoot :x I really like how is her face as well. The make up also helps give a fresh and natural look, pink colored lipstick (that maybe is of a peachy flawour like Wookie likes? haha) is better on her lips. At HK presscon she wore a pale pink lipstick that imo on light skin can obscurate a bit and make one look older... in fact I rarely use it myself. Looking at her 20 year old pics, I see no difference besides the nose but we know she said that's the only thing she retouched on her face.

close up pic-that's why when people saw her in person, they said she's soooo beautiful than on TV or media pic, her complexion and of course her face.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Yes @samzz she looks soooooooo beautiful and sexy ^-^

Guest mariegrace

Hello chinggus! :) 

Thank you for posting those HK bts, I can't stop myself from watching it over and over again.

Guest turquoiseblue

Dahae looks fantastic in blue, Wookie's fave color! So is this her hint to us that they are still very much together?? :x Her face seemed puffy and tight from a distance or angle but maybe just makeup and its bright outside her face is glowing coz the closeup shots she looks the same as before. Just really pretty fair and flawless and probably gained a tiny bit. Shes also teasing us (or her boyfie) with her sexy sideboob..kekeke but dont worry wookie, nothing too revealing :) omg I envy her skin! 

Guest turquoiseblue

in fact I rarely use it myself. Looking at her 20 year old pics, I see no difference besides the nose but we know she said that's the only thing she retouched on her face.

@purplebass I think she retouched her nose again after HK...it looks so much better now and more aligned with the shape of her face. Not too narrow or too pointy at the tip like before. I hope it remains that way :)

Edited by turquoiseblue

Yes @turquoiseblue, I can't remember who told us on LINE that she re-did her nose almost for sure :) and she did a good thing, her HK nose was too pointy and weird! I blame who did that to her. I'm happy that she decided to fix the job that was done to the nose, it looks really good right now.

Da Hae looks happy, nothing like her 2013 pics where she had that sad expression on her face. No doubt Wookie is amused by her body

Hello~ I freaked out after the server showed ''Error 404'' after I opened DongHae thread, yet turns out soompi forum moved to a temporary home. What a relief! Hahaha 

There is a change in DaHae's face particularly her nose, if what @purplebass said is true that she went through ''something'' again then I'd say, she looks even more beautiful. It's not a drastic change though, I can still see DaHae's sweet angelic face. :)  and oh the highlight, HK BTS!! great thing the fly(?) or the bug(?) did exactly what we instruct. Hahahaha DaHae automatically turned and leaned her whole weight to Wookie because she got afraid, though more likely just wanted boyfie to protect her  from that fying insect. :P

Wookie has to agree with the little exposure on the front, bc it's sponsored dress by CK. Since the cover up chest in RM section, Dahae rarely or not all wearing chest/cleavage exposure dress, hehehe

always admiring her back profile

Shippers~~~ there's another sweet lovely bts of our couple but couldn't post it since I'm on mobile~ trust me, you will keep replay back and smiling like a fool again :x I'll try to ask any shippers in LINE to upload it ^^

​another insect attack, here the BTS, 

http://websta.me/p/973921753250271257_1450075131

this is totally BTS, bc the way Wookie walks and the way they talk, it's Donghae, not Amone and Cha Je Wan.

Edited by samzz

Guest ashleedenisse

Guys! Enlighten me! Did she just kiss DW's shoulder? And why did she run? Im sirry guys im confused but im feeling giddy! Haha

@samzz thanks dear! LoL.. I also manage to upload the video from @much insta too ~^^ 

Hehehe, DH really hates insects and but insects really live her..Hahaha:D

​this is btw my most fav and the most important clue of their love affair, bc that holding hand, I'm sure before the actual scene, so casual, not in character.

Ok, managed to get the translation about the swing kiss thanks to our translator @taoeunjung ~~^^

DH asked "what was that?" And Wookie replied " a bit weird but it happened" 

hahaha... What so weird about that? Probably he always do that off cam...

btw, our couple were included in top 50 of kcelebs who have high number of followers in Weibo.. DH is in no 11 and Wookie is in no 49