[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

LOL at wookie on the first gif.... that's how he would have disappeared and Dahae at the 4th gif... 

Where is our bed scene BTS ????????????????????????????????  Why why why it's not included.   ¬¬

Although I suspect it's gonna be really steamy hot if they do include that.  But if they filmed it, wouldn't it be the most wasted footage of k-drama history??????  :S  

I really wonder if the DVD has some uncut scenes???  

LOL at wookie on the first gif.... that's how he would have disappeared and Dahae at the 4th gif... 

Where is our bed scene BTS ????????????????????????????????  Why why why it's not included.   ¬¬

Although I suspect it's gonna be really steamy hot if they do include that.  But if they filmed it, wouldn't it be the most wasted footage of k-drama history??????  :S  

I really wonder if the DVD has some uncut scenes???  

No bed scene NG or BTS, mean theirs are totally X-rated, not suitable for public.  I saw other drama released bed scene BTS, indicating it can be released provided not too extreme, just normal actors having fun and just doing their job.

Guest ViX1432061094

No bed scene NG or BTS, mean theirs are totally X-rated, not suitable for public.  I saw other drama released bed scene BTS, indicating it can be released provided not too extreme, just normal actors having fun and just doing their job.

​:((, I want bed scene NG :((

I think mbc must know that everybody is desperately expecting the bed scene cut and bts!  WWWell, if you release that after DongHae make the announcement, we may forgive you then!>:(

I hope Wookie and Dahae have requested a copy of the bed scene so it won't be disappeared forever. 

the funny thing Wookie keep saying the bed scene is extraordinary, never been seen before, kkkkkk-either he's trolling us, or real, only the director and cameramen hold the secret. If I'm not mistaken, the crew at that scene were very few, maybe cameramen only with them bc the director already gave green light to Wookie to direct that scene.

cr to purplebass for the gif-I saw it at weibo

0064pVQWgw1erphznr1fxg307g047qv5.gif

the funny thing Wookie keep saying the bed scene is extraordinary, never been seen before, kkkkkk-either he's trolling us, or real, only the director and cameramen hold the secret. If I'm not mistaken, the crew at that scene were very few, maybe cameramen only with them bc the director already gave green light to Wookie to direct that scene.

cr to purplebass for the gif-I saw it at weibo

0064pVQWgw1erphznr1fxg307g047qv5.gif

better declare it officially-always My Girl, My Amone

pic, cr: owner

“Lastly, my Ah Mone, hehe DaHae yah, thank you. From the start when suggest you take up this role, you make a very difficult decision in agreeing to work with me. During the filming, always full of laughter. Ever time when I am tired, you always give me encouragement, bringing me good food to eat hehehe. To be able to work with you again after 8 years is my honour. U bring me more strength then SGC and JYR time. Thank you. If there is another opportunity again after some time, should be able to work together right? Be healthy, I will always give you my support.”- Lee Dong Wook‘s message for Da Hae when they finished filming Hotel King (July 24th, 2014) credit: mystery123

“For me, yesterday, I wrote on SNS: ‘Da Hae-ssi, My Ah Mo Ne‘ what I wrote was really sincere. After eight years acting together again, it’s such a privilege. You’ve gotten more beautiful since then… more mature. Meeting you as Cha Jae Wan and Ah Mo Ne is more exciting than Seol Gong Chan and Joo Yoo Rin.” – Lee Dong Wook, Hotel King last day of filming (July 25th, 2014)

Edited by samzz

Guest turquoiseblue

@samzz I think the bed scene bts will be released at the 10 year anniversary of Hotel King O.o :S... they will have the "Hotel King Diamond Edition" Blu-ray/DVD :D by that time, DongHae have 2 kids already and dahae is pregnant with her 3rd muhahaha :D

Its May already and I'm waiting to hear some good news :wub: I started my countdown to happily ever after yesterday hahaha...oh please give us the news of the century!! 9_9

i will watch this video for the meantime for insipiration hehe:

Edited by turquoiseblue

@samzz I think the bed scene bts will be released at the 10 year anniversary of Hotel King O.o :S... they will have the "Hotel King Diamond Edition" Blu-ray/DVD :D by that time, DongHae have 2 kids already and dahae is pregnant with her 3rd muhahaha 

wa haha .......... so funny.... but I don't want to wait that long........... O.o:o 

3-kids, ​yes, not sure if Dahae willing to lose her shape, i bet she bargain with Wookie, just 1 or 2 only.

​-------------------------

and Dahae never looked so happy like this-esp when next to her man

-------------

Wookie's Ng

Hi chinggus! Long time no see! :D I've lost a lot of time to find our forum. 

Via BTS, we have been seeing both happy and care for each other very much. I want many more BTS vid, but nonetheless very happy to see the swing scene. Their eyes never lie. and very little action from Wookie, sometimes many people would not look out, his hands constantly patting her arm, fondled it extremely natural, than loving ...
She also said something very small to him, only they understand each other. :v

2015428735e8-9a83-4345-af8e-5139927b116f

Cr to  insta owner for bringing this dialogue, I'm aware of the similarities as well, since I watched both drama-maybe the dialogue is really coming from her, and maybe only one guy can hear it in real life.

I know some still hv a doubt abt Dahae with her ex- status, plus that "playground" which I knew so well her true intention of putting weibo rumors'- making some sad she's not end up with Wookie. Even I who followed Dahae since the beginning found it so absurd and even if it's true, I hv to admit Dahae will have a problem in her love life later on (based on assumption she feels pity to someone, or don't know who she should love. If bc  of other unknown reasons, then I don't want to go further, that's her personal love life, my main concern still on her slowly disappearing in Ent and her loving agencies.)

Well if there are still no news abt them dating others, we are still ok, can sail smoothly. We can stop if both confirm dating some else.

here her ex- on his concert last night in front of thousand of his fans, I think he tried to clarify -my interpretation there is totally nothing any more btwn them and to assure his fans nothing to be afraid of. If something still brewing, why brought that issue that most of his fans are so well abt. 

Roughly according to this acc-he said in yr 2012 I shoot Love Actually and met lots of friends,..then he paused for a while then jokingly said, am I tried to scare all of you"

http://www.weibo.com/1760646140/Cgaequa27?type=comment

2012年,我在拍 [ 爱的蜜方 ] ,认识了。。。。。。。。。。。。很多朋友[拜拜]os: 好吓人啊 .被你吓到了23333333

Based on the fans reaction, they are so relieved like sort of confirmation, it's nothing any more, and I'm also phewwww , at least no more hate comments I hv to endure everyday. 

I know some still hv a doubt abt Dahae with her ex- status, plus that "playground" which I knew so well her true intention of putting weibo rumors'- making some sad she's not end up with Wookie. Even I who followed Dahae since the beginning found it so absurd and even if it's true, I hv to admit Dahae will have a problem in her love life later on (based on assumption she feels pity to someone, or don't know who she should love. If bc  of other unknown reasons, then I don't want to go further, that's her personal love life, my main concern still on her slowly disappearing in Ent and her loving agencies.)

Well if there are still no news abt them dating others, we are still ok, can sail smoothly. We can stop if both confirm dating some else.

here her ex- on his concert last night in front of thousand of his fans, I think he tried to clarify -my interpretation there is totally nothing any more btwn them and to assure his fans nothing to be afraid of. If something still brewing, why brought that issue that most of his fans are so well abt. 

Roughly according to this acc-he said in yr 2012 I shoot Love Actually and met lots of friends,..then he paused for a while then jokingly said, am I tried to scare all of you"

Based on the fans reaction, they are so relieved like sort of confirmation, it's nothing any more, and I'm also phewwww , at least no more hate comments I hv to endure everyday. 

Oh, @samzz.  hope with this, the news about the wedding of Donghae will soon come out. : D. only 1 bit of my illusions xDxD
I actually saw LYF also like other stars regularly read all the fans on weibo. so that have a problem with the scandal of Bea Hayden Kuo. So I think he really knew about the rumors bullshit and criticism directed at Dahae on weibo. And simultaneously, may he also knew Dahae wedding coming up very soon. . So through fanacc, I found him deliberately to mention this problem. He'd through a concert open with fans like this, he confirmed that it was the past and everyone just friends. For me it was cool for his action and showed he had understood everything.
I read one other fanacc. When singing: Remember that I love you. He told fans that " You married also must remember me ."
It is one word for the fans, but I also think it is the words he said to himself. Perhaps he did know about the wedding is coming.

So  I think his story is over truth. Now he recalled it as one anniversary, the truth about his relationship with Dahae nobody can confirm is accurate. but now all just friends. Perhaps he understood many things and is no longer obsessed with Dahae. 

Edited by HoaD

​I am still confused about what lyf's said in the concert.  Did he just say "In 2012, when I was filming Love Actually, I met......(he exhaled and paused for a while) a lot of friends."  He didn't joke that he was trying to scare his fans, it was his weibo fans said he scared all of them.  Or did I miss anything?  Did he mention anything after?  He should really tell his fans past is past, he is happy now, there was nobody's fault and that was only a beautiful memory which everybody might have.

Since there is no news about our Wookie and Dahae, are we starting to lose our confidence?  As what samzz said, our ship will still be sailing smoothly as long as none of them announce any other love news.  If Dahae is leaving Korea for a few months, then I'll start to worry!  I am praying to God that won't happen!:/

Well, I am still watching the bts again and again!  Did Wookie leave his hand on his other co-stars' shoulder or patting their arm for that long when they were just rehearsal?   I got another translation of the swing scene in Baidu.  When Dahae was looking at Wookie, Dahae asked him what was that.  She meant what the sudden kiss of Wookie was from, and Wookie cannot hold the laugh and said it was an adlib.  He's probably a little bit shy but proud of himself !:D  Look at the way that he laughed, so real and natural!

@HoaD, if that song referring to someone getting married soon, 90% I think referring to Dahae. I'm so nervous waiting for that, and one of Wookie's RM buddy Joon, is going to get married this June. When is our Wookie.

@emok, I'm also not sure abt the last part, either from him or the fans, but reading all the fans comment, none sounds sooooo panic, then I think it's a positive news at our side. So far no new rumors came out, so I think it's back to normal now. 

Edited by samzz

@emok Not only Wookie, but most of the other actors if you look at the BTS, hugging or kissing scenes, they still keep a hand on the body co stars at the time of short breaks between consecutive shots.
However, they do not move or stroking arm. and I think that should explain a bit more about Video DW and DH you've viewed, video swing scene  length  18s totally  is not rehearsed. And the actions that they make since Wookie stolen kiss is completely come out from them right in that moment, and quite naturally without the script. So it was not rehearsed, just time they sat together. It's just their own moment, there is action from themselves, not the rehearsal. I remember, on this forum. There fanacc said after completing the scene and everyone finish the job, they both sat together on the swing and left final

@samzz I do not understand the song. but he had said: "You married also must remember me, please"  It was he used generally for the fans but I think he also talked about himself in that

Edited by HoaD