[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@HoaD, yes the flower is from the cody and Audrey posted it on her insta.

about her where about on her birthday, yes of course they sent is after her birthday bc she was not in Seoul as according to her teacher

latest pic of Wookie (I think)

Edited by samzz

Green Mile Coffee is located at Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 242-40  first floor 02-517-2404, that's Dahae housing area La Folium. Wookie are you waiting for your sugar.

http://www.place123.net/place/greenmile-coffee-그린마일커피-seoul-1395628980672643

Dahae's La Folium address is Gangnam-gu, Seoul 252 Nonhyeoun, so just a few blocks away.

Edited by samzz

I don't what kind of event, but Wookie's name is mentioned on invitation

claxurified The-finally-fixed invitation has already sent to the members. #CLAXURIFIED #CLAXUGALA2015 #ROLEPLAYER #TWITTER #GirlsGeneration #CNBLUE #EXO #APink #RedVelvet #VIXXX #Afterschool #Fx #KARA #GOT7 #Lovelyz #Girlfriend #BIGBANG #BlockB #LeeDongWook #LeeSooHyuk #YeoHyewon 1h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/980300515686156817_1920871729#K6metMBkrI9fkeha.99

Green Mile Coffee is located at Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 242-40  first floor 02-517-2404, that's Dahae housing area La Folium. Wookie are you waiting for your sugar.

Dahae's La Folium address is Gangnam-gu, Seoul 252 Nonhyeoun, so just a few blocks away.

Daebak @samzz !!!!! Why it's always coincidence.

First London Flower and Garden located in Nonhyeoun, and now he spot in Greenmile Coffee Nonhyeoun too. Wookie,What are you doing in Nonhyeoun??? :P do you want to see your sugar or you want meet people after visited your sugar ??? xD

BUT..  my super delulu is he live in Nonhyeoun  with his sugar kkkkkk :D

Daebak @samzz !!!!! Why it's always coincidence.

First London Flower and Garden located in Nonhyeoun, and now he spot in Greenmile Coffee Nonhyeoun too. Wookie,What are you doing in Nonhyeoun??? :P do you want to see your sugar or you want meet people after visited your sugar ??? xD

BUT..  my super delulu is he live in Nonhyeoun  with his sugar kkkkkk :D

Oh yes, wonder why he is always in that area right, -protecting his sugar from someone who was in Seoul this few days.

Looks like his company doesn't mind exposing his where about , bc to Korean, who are familiar to that place and Dahae, of course they will suspect something, and of course they know abt their deep friendship.

claxurified The-finally-fixed invitation has already sent to the members. #CLAXURIFIED #CLAXUGALA2015 #ROLEPLAYER #TWITTER #GirlsGeneration #CNBLUE #EXO #APink #RedVelvet #VIXXX #Afterschool #Fx #KARA #GOT7 #Lovelyz #Girlfriend #BIGBANG #BlockB #LeeDongWook #LeeSooHyuk #YeoHyewon 1h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/980300515686156817_1920871729#K6metMBkrI9fkeha.99

​At first I thought it was real...hahaha

This is just Indonesian roleplayer social club/members...they act like Korean singers and actors online...so they're just roleplayers not the real artist.

I wonder why he arround nonhyeoun. they're very quiet but today see him in Nonhyeoun. Whatever he doing in there but we know the location is just a few block from dahae's house.

Anyone can translate what is kingkong wrote on his photo? Look at his style on photo I don't think he's want/after meeting/business. 

@HoaD, yes the flower is from the cody and Audrey posted it on her insta.

about her where about on her birthday, yes of course they sent is after her birthday bc she was not in Seoul as according to her teacher

latest pic of Wookie (I think)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

​@samzz exactly here are the latest photos of Wookie, it is IG of King Kong Ent update. I saw he had dyed his hair black. haha, there are 2 possibilities can happen for this: 1. he will have a new project, 2. he would have a wedding soon. haha. Park Joon Hyung of GOD, a member Roomate. And only one time before, in March, he has dyed his hair black, while no one knows why, but recently he has been informed of his wedding in June. Haha, he dyed black hair to prepare for his wedding, became a groom. So with events Dahae stylist boldly sent a thank him for the gift of her birthday on SNS. I have a little dream for the second possibility, a wedding coming up very soon, probably in July

Edited by angelangie

I wonder why he arround nonhyeoun. they're very quiet but today see him in Nonhyeoun. Whatever he doing in there but we know the location is just a few block from dahae's house.

Anyone can translate what is kingkong wrote on his photo? Look at his style on photo I don't think he's want/after meeting/business. 

금요일 밤에 우연히 마주쳤으면 하는 남자 #이동욱 #LeeDongWook#불금 #심쿵유발

Translation: If you happen to run into this man on Friday night #LeeDongWook #TGIF(Thank God It's Friday) #myheartispounding (heartthrob)

@samzz green mile has 1branch only?my guess here is he was on a meeting maybe for next project.look at the hair,no blond anymore.

​so far in their website, only one address, and it's just around 100/200 miles from Dahae's condominium.

https://plus.google.com/104662069303788940337/about?gl=US&hl=en

just for fun, bc I travel a lot, I always play with this google map, where you can see the real street, just navigate the arrow and you will be at the Nonhyeon street.

I'm not sure abt this link-it marks, street view Nov 2009, i tried but cannot find the  La Folium (completed in Aug 2012) or Greenmile (maybe 2013), but if's fun navigate the street.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/그린마일커피/@37.515371,127.040881,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x357ca40ab0f7a48b:0x8417f2b944fcdc89?hl=en

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.515533,127.040882,3a,75y,233.5h,75.74t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sjZ9jQByuuamiGGS1kN1xlg!2e0!6m1!1e1?hl=en

​At first I thought it was real...hahaha

This is just Indonesian roleplayer social club/members...they act like Korean singers and actors online...so they're just roleplayers not the real artist.

​oh TQ dear for this info, hahaha, wonder how the other Wookie will looks like.

so i got the front view of the GM Coffee cafe, the place our Wookie, standing few hours ago.

address-Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 242-40 Street 1st floor

The cafe serves

makes me thinking the lines Wookie said during this HK BTS

correct me if I'm wrong bc I always forgetful sometimes-I think Wookie mention Costa Rica, Guatemala etc right?

so i got the front view of the GM Coffee cafe, the place our Wookie, standing few hours ago.

The cafe serves

correct me if I'm wrong bc I always forgetful sometimes-I think Wookie mention Costa Rica, Guatemala etc right?

​yes you're right.

Costa Rica (HK scene)

Guatemala (HK BTS)

Edited by angelangie

I also remember this photo. Very curious about where they shooting it

And looking at this photograph and track twitter stylist, I realized that since Dahae have Wookie back. There is very little time, Dahae met her, except time for work and a few photographs of the meals at home, this is the only picture she to go out with Dahae, and it was during Wookie had a business trip in London. The year before, from 2013 and before, there are many photos posted about their outing, very much. But since Wookie reappear, it is very rare. even while returning to LA was shortened. Through this, we can realize that how much time for the love of Dahae  9_9

Edited by HoaD

The cafe serves

​yes you're right.

Costa Rica (HK scene)

Guatemala (HK BTS)

​TQ soooo much dear, all this while I always wonder abt why he choose these 2 countries in the script, I don't think from the writer, and after he said Guatemal, Dahae laughed so much, something very funny to both of them-maybe remembering the cafe the always went together, who knows.

and now needs to know why both of them laughing so much at that poor tiny object, ( to me and in my normal llife, nothing funny abt that) unless it's associated with something -a secret btwn both of them.

Hello gurls!!! First of all I thought I landed on the wrong planet when I open this "temporary forum"..I just wanna thank you for all the DongHae Goodies..I see that you've really reached higher level of "Investigations" from the Dahae's stylist to the Flourist, then to the coffee shop, you even managed to get their menu..well just in case Wookie and Dahae forgot, there's no way of escaping from the shippers sharp eyes and minds..sorry that I'm not of any help in all of these..but all I can do is giggle and drown in my delulus all by my self..:P

Donghae has really their own world, they have secret codes, privates jokes which only the two of them can relate..about that choosing-the-outfit-for-boyfie scene, how in the world would he know about Guatemala if not from that cafe menu?its probably one of their favorite drinks...haha..So is there a way that we could talk to some of the staffs in that cafe?:D

The cafe serves

​yes you're right.

Costa Rica (HK scene)

Guatemala (HK BTS)

​haha. include Colombia  ( HK BTS) xD

​yes you're right.

Costa Rica (HK scene)

Guatemala (HK BTS)

​haha. include Colombia  ( HK BTS) xD

Wooooowww @ HoaD you're amazing. I think it's their favorite menu . And jaewan tell "indonesia" in HK too. If I'm not mistaken when a guest sick and die his child stay in jaewan's home (sorry can't post capture here).

So I think they have try all coffee that cafe xD thats why they can't forget kkk. Maybe they often meet in GM coffee

Edited by angelangie