[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hello gurls!!! First of all I thought I landed on the wrong planet when I open this "temporary forum"..I just wanna thank you for all the DongHae Goodies..I see that you've really reached higher level of "Investigations" from the Dahae's stylist to the Flourist, then to the coffee shop, you even managed to get their menu..well just in case Wookie and Dahae forgot, there's no way of escaping from the shippers sharp eyes and minds..sorry that I'm not of any help in all of these..but all I can do is giggle and drown in my delulus all by my self..:P

Donghae has really their own world, they have secret codes, privates jokes which only the two of them can relate..about that choosing-the-outfit-for-boyfie scene, how in the world would he know about Guatemala if not from that cafe menu?its probably one of their favorite drinks...haha..So is there a way that we could talk to some of the staffs in that cafe?:D

​welcome @alexndraS, to our fun world, actually it's fun stalking our chamo bc they love play around with our heart, that's why they cannot escape from us.

@smazz when i read your posts ,one of BM lines pop into my mind "who are you?" :D FBI has to scout you 

hopefully Wookie's thin figure has nothing to do with his bowel illness 

@AsisahKH  ​I do not think so. In my opinion, he is controlling his weight very well. It's a good thing there's nothing to worry about. The year before, he often to weigh up very much in leisure time after a project. And then he had to exercise and diet to squeeze his weight when he must start a new project. That is not good. Especially with a person with a history of bowel disease such him, eating   stability and sufficient must be ensured. And I've heard the actor Deng Chao, Sun Li's husband now. He said in an interview that: Since love Sun Li, he can control his weight very well, and health also increased a lot, because he is a reasonable diet and abandon bad habits such as smoking, high alcohol consumption,...I think the condition of the Wookie is similar. Spencial, Dahae is rather concerned about this issue. is definitely the dishes she makes will always be good for the health and ensure control over their weight. Because they are the actors. Wookie usually lose weight when involved in a project. But if you can pay attention more, we found that: In Hotel King, he also reduced the weight though Dahae still cook for him, but maybe it is not often because they both equally busy . Then I saw that for the first time Iron Man, he was so skinny and tired. It is about time that Dahae return to LA then, since she came back to Korea, I clearly see him start with signs of weight gain and keep it at a steady level until the end of the film. He also had time to rest the last 6 months, but unlike previous years,his weight remained stable now. it is not like 2013, he grew so much weight. And when he began to Hotel King. he had to make a strict diet, resulting in inflammatory bowel disease has recurred. More than anyone else, I think Dahae worry about it. And that is probably the reason for her cooking school, to be able to get the meal cooked by her own hand with barely regime can ensure health and weight for their work. ;)

Edited by HoaD

year 2011/2012 - the prosperous yr for our couple after My Girl. Wookie SOW and Dahae Miss Ripley. Wishing them the best also for the remaining yr of 2015 , i mean in their personal life, not only in career

8df05653jw1erntgjli3nj20hs0hsju0.jpg

EBuvk3M.jpg

Z1EmEEO.jpg

VTefS8L.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

just wanna greet a Happy Mother's Day to all the moms here like me and to all your loving moms :) and of course to lee dong wook and lee da hae's beloved ommas:

ommas, can you please ask your children to get married soon??! :)

so our dream of super cute donghae babies will finally come true :) kekeke

Guest turquoiseblue

I also think that Wookie is looking thin nowadays and I prefer him a bit heavier like how he used to look 10 years ago ahaha :D But I also believe in what @HoaD said that it may have something to do with his bowel disease and the fact that he is not getting any younger and needs to take better care of himself, esp. not doing the drastic weight gain - weight loss changes that most celebrities do when they are in and out of work. And of course, someone is making sure he maintains his weight and eat only healthy food ;) I still remember the news in the hk presscon2 last year how his sugar cried and was very worried when she found out :/ now I believe that news is true when it was "somewhat" confirmed in Roommate when they found inflammatory polyps in his colon. Wookie is probably managing it better now. I wish his health all the best. 

so this week, our Chamo and Dahae's cody are in flower mode-flower every where-and flowers always synonym with wedding right.

Dahae looks like preggy with that dress

705dfdacjw1erz6wyiucsj20sg0sggo9.jpg

Flower sent to cody's house-according to twitter, or LaJardin school

looks like Dahae's house

705dfdacjw1erz6x0gtvdj20lc0sg0v3.jpg

looks like Dahae's house

705dfdacjw1erz6x0gtvdj20lc0sg0v3.jpg

​Oh, @samzz. it isn't Dahae's house. It's stylist's house. She said clearly in caption twitter. She has 2 caption.

Cap1: She said it was a belated birthday side Dahae. She had buffet the flowers for herself and Dahae who arrange them with sincere wishes. She was very grateful for that and the last sentence she said: " please happier, my friend" 

Cap2: She said: Bouquet is very beautiful. she is very proud, because it is the main bouquet Dahae, her friends arranged. So she brought it to her house

Edited by HoaD

The stylist who posted these pics of dahae "arranging flowers", is it the same person who updated her ig thanking a certain "Dong Wook" for a boquet of flowers?? Coz I don't think I'm getting it right..hahaha:D

anw @samzz...just when I thought I was ready to drop down my preggo delulu on dahae, you do make a point, her tummy looks bigger in that pic but I think it's her hip...toinks :D

@HoaD, TQ for the info, and yes I remember the owl, her cody has it in her house.

The stylist who posted these pics of dahae "arranging flowers", is it the same person who updated her ig thanking a certain "Dong Wook" for a boquet of flowers?? Coz I don't think I'm getting it right..hahaha:D

anw @samzz...just when I thought I was ready to drop down my preggo delulu on dahae, you do make a point, her tummy looks bigger in that pic but I think it's her hip...toinks :D

​hahaha how I wish to see her preggo with our Wookie's child, my delulu, the cliff wedding in HK is actually their own wedding bc in some culture, that kind of wedding is considered a real wedding. Dahae in Lotus Flower Fairies drama married with her on screen bf in similar act also-no priest, no witness, only two of them.

Dahae will be going to Shanghai on 20th May for Passional Lover CF.

@ Lee Da Hae fans group

[Hee hee]Lot May 20 will come to Shanghai to attend Koibi "Red Yao global" campaign [Applause]- 18:30 the same day will be held at the Sheraton Hotel & star will meet orders - the event has reserved seats for fans, want Please add Shanghai to see a lot of activity group, the group number shown in figure IV [Wink](Note: Figure 1 is Koibi travel agents rather than a lot of travel)

705dfdacjw1erze68trrpj20r50ns78j.jpg

705dfdacjw1erze6ajeouj20pl0lcdjd.jpg705dfdacjw1erze6mt8glj21401z44hb.jpg

cute cake from Dahae most loyal and closest fan, which i think has personal weibo acc with her.

http://www.weibo.com/u/5172046329?pids=Pl_Official_MyProfileFeed__21&is_search=0&visible=0&is_tag=0&profile_ftype=1&page=2#feedtop

005E1nw5jw1erx5pqpfj1j30hs0dcac3.jpg

​I think so. They are members of FC seaweed. Some people living in Jiangsu China, and even in other cities, but in the event Zhengzhou, they went there to meet her. I think they definitely have personal conversations with Dahae through weibo acc or a different chat box. Because, in fanacc event Zhengzhou said: Dahae proposed to   her management, to arrange for her a little time to meet the fans because they're coming. She knowns that they are coming, I think she must have the conversation with them before.

Edited by HoaD

I know certain group of her fans that have personal contact with her, one of them is the leader of her Chinese Seaweed, When she deactivated her weibo in yr 2013 bc of dating rumor, the group contacted her to activate it again (if I'm not mistaken), They are the most vocal too, they can talk straight to her, like asking her not to lost more weight, don't be too skinny etc. Yes, they know her more than any Dahae's fans group I think, or maybe on par with Emerald,

-and they are very very good in keeping a secret esp abt this namja

pb1N0jf.jpg

Edited by samzz

Regarding the preggy thing, we are not the only people that noticed that.  Her Chinese fans talked about that a while ago already.  I just don't know if we can mention that here, cause I don't want to start anything which will affect Dahae's name.  She got enough attacks already.  Please let me know if I shouldn't, I will delete my post.

I guess you guys all saw Dahae's pictures when she went to China in February/March.  At the airport, her stylist Cody was very carefully looking after her, she held her so tight and put her hands on Dahae's waist even she was only wearing runners.  Right away they have that thinking!  I guess some shippers here are the same way too!  After that you saw her wearing loose clothes in public most of the time.  The Chinese fans even said if Dahae is a Chinese actress, probably rumors are everywhere already, you know how harsh some of the Chinese Dispatches are!  I think her fans are very protective about her, not that many people openly discussed about that, probably only in private. 

For me if that is true, my delulu mind is 99.999% the daddy is Wookie.  It is definitely a beautiful thing to see two beautiful lovers did some beautiful things and produce a beautiful creature.  I love them so much, that will be my dream!  As we can see, they  both look sexy in each others' eyes, they love to hold each other, probably kiss each other 50 times a day.  After they came back together, they may want to make up the time that they missed before.  Oh my god, am I over delulu?  It is just such a beautiful picture to me!

If I am not wrong, I remembered it happened to some famous Korean celebrity couples too.  I meant got pregnant before they got married.  For example Kwon Sang Woo, Jang Hyuk.  They both have a happy family and very contented now.  Well, may be Wookie and Dahae have already married in Las Vegas :P:wub:!!  If I went too far, please let me know!

Edited by emok

@emok, if we are talking in DELULU quote and not too extreme/sexual, I think it's OK, (fans if you think not Ok, please let us know) -further more bc we discussed based on that pic. Even we hv other thinking, but I think, the posture makes her looks preggo, and the dress too. Next week, on the way to China, we can see her flat tummy again. and of course she will get baby shoes again.

oh yes, more than 50% of married K-celebrities, had shotgun wedding, but I don't think in our case here, Dahae treasures that day, and I think she will do that in grandest possible, maybe aims for wedding of the year.  

or, as what I said before, in DELULU MODE-they married already, on that cliff, exchanged vows and only waiting a right date to hv official ceremony.

Actually I don't find it strange bc many of my Chinese friends had this kind of marriage, they registered first and a year later only had actual ceremony. Few of my Malay friends did the same during my University year, they married in secret, only few friends knew it, then few yrs later they had actual wedding. Reason wise bc they came from very rich families, diff in social status and parent against their marriage.

Note: SORRY MY DEAR WOOKIe AND DAHAE, for being too overboard with our delusion, it's our fanfic.

Edited by samzz

@emok, @samzz I think this issue is ok. Actually, I also realized exactly what emok said. but I don't dared discuss here because I do not see anyone mention it. So I think I was too delusional.:$.I am very surprised that here also has person find similar with me and my friends. xD

Also what I found on Dahae, I also recognize it on Wookie. In FM in Osaka, Japan on 28/2. He did not deny he's had a girlfriend. It is very strange the way he always did. And in the process of implementing Roomate, I realized in time since February, he has very little time for Roomate recording, although he does not have a film project. In particular, I noticed he often fails to spend the night at common house that. only about 3 times during a period since the beginning of 2015. And it caught my attention when I think of MC Yoo Jae Suk. When his  wife pregnant, he had to withdraw from all of the actual program recording time overnight. And finally, he withdrew from the Family outing, and PD of IC had to agree to adjust the recording schedule and facilitate as much as possible for him to have time for his wife. That is what I think has done similar Wookie. Because he is completely entangled filming schedule since the end of Iron Man. But until February, he recorded for Roomate very limited.

Edited by HoaD