[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I think Dahae and cat teacher sure read our preggo post, she just posted Dahae's skinny pic, and saying on the plane-are there going somewhere? my detective mode is on right now.

rec?do=mblog&act=3841546237748166

喜欢这样照片 不过 貌似你又瘦了[思考][好喜欢][震惊]。本来这巧克力是想让你今天飞机上吃。没.想.到 [纠结][抠鼻屎]你一口气吃了一大半下去!还不停地说 好吃 [笑cry][笑cry] 真有那么滴好吃吗[抠鼻屎]@李多海 @李多海粉丝团

But looks like you like this photo and thin Originally this chocolate is to make you eat on the plane today. Not. Thought. To you go to eat a half to go! Also he kept saying delicious drops really so delicious it @ Lee Da Hae @ Lee Da Hae fans group[Thinking][Good like][shocked][Entangled][Dig booger][Laughs cry][Laughs cry][Dig booger]

57525b25jw1es10l9un11j218g18gh47.jpg

57525b25jw1es10lfsjmvj20v815oqit.jpg

Finally we back on old thread but it's hard to reach 908 page :crazy: bc I'm using mobile.

Surely, I'm nervous when dahae read this thread kkk :lol: . She looks so skinny here. Curious where she go.. oh @samzz you have amazing detective skill better than dispatch or the fact ^_^

Edited by aenulis
  • Like 2

Happy to be back... though probably still take some time to get used to the new interface :-) 

Also noted DH's chinese teacher's weibo. I agree it is very likely DH's response to our preggo discussion. haha... Here is my translation for the weibo post:

"Like this picture, but, you look more skinny. The chocolate was meant to let you eat on the plane today, but, I didn't expect that.. you finished more than half of it in one go! And kept saying that (it's) delicious. Is it really that delicious?"

喜欢这样照片 不过 貌似你又瘦了[思考][好喜欢][震惊]。本来这巧克力是想让你今天飞机上吃。没.想.到 [纠结][抠鼻屎]你一口气吃了一大半下去!还不停地说 好吃 [笑cry][笑cry] 真有那么滴好吃吗

Apparently, the Chinese teacher's post raises a big question, intended as I believe, "where they are flying to?" I don't think that she is flying to China for the event. If it is some sort of work thing, she probably won't dress like that. It's more like their outing... we never know. Everything is possible. 

After her 'good morning' weibo post, DH didn't update anymore. But we got news of her from her teachers (2 times right?) and cody. I think this may be intended. The Chinese Seaweed FC asked her (as I read many comments on her weibo for her fans) not to update weibo because they don't want the haters (his ex- fans) to attack her and see her hurt. They ask her to update on twitter instead. The pledge is so left to her Chinese teacher's weibo, asking her to pass the message. So, not sure if it is one reason why Dh hasn't update her weibo recently. But I believe, she will update again before her China event next week. 

Even though DH may not fear of the haters, she probably knows well that still many the guy's fans believe they are back together. If she publicises that she goes to China before her event, won't it stir up controversy amongst his fans?  Unless it is really for a work thing, I don't think she (or her chinese teacher) would give him or his fans a chance to fuel the rumours. I would like to believe that they are going somewhere in Korea for fun :-) 

Thanks @samzz and @HoD for the analysis of that CEO.  I really pray for the day he simply gets off the way of dahae. I think wookie is smart to make the decision of not cooperating with him. I hope he will get a good agency to help him. More, I think he probably should develop his other talents, e.g. directing. 

• Like 8

The weibo host always talks about c-end and celebrities gossip. Can't say how accurate it is. In the pic, only the banner is about dh, basically it says 'the relationship gissip of national handsome (a nickname for the handsome idol like LYF) and LHD."

I don't see anything new, just about his recent trips to Seoul to support their back together rumor. 

Edited by bluewings666

Thank you so much @blue, we are waiting too, seems like the host love to stir some topic, bc people keep questioning him for the past few month, of course it's havoc over there right now.

• Like 1

@samzz, there is a lot of similar weibo hosts on gossips, but only a few are credible. The so-called evidence still on his recent Seoul visits (which turned out to be related to a CF he filmed there) and the alleged 'couple items, plus the all-time repeat story of His revealing of heart-breaking by dh in the variety show. No more... But still sufficient to draw attention, because of the popularity of LYF.

my read is that a part of his fans (don't know how big is the group) seems more reasonable and ok with him get back to dahae if it is his choice. I guess they also like dahae in a way. Probably why some fans ask other fans not to attack dahae on Her weibo. But there are also some fans (also don't know how big is the group) are not ok and keep attacking her. I guess, this is why dahae's weibo has relatively less hate comments, but still sufficient to make dahae's fans angry. My point here is that, the rumor of them back together is more seen as truth in media and amongst fans. Therefore, this will continue to be an issue of gossip. I won't be surprised that she will be asked about it if she takes media interview (of course, she can refuse to answer) or gossiped in weibo etc when she comes to china. Think it will stop when she announces her or he relationship status with someone. The media may stop... 

• Like 4

喜欢这样照片 不过 貌似你又瘦了[思考][好喜欢][震惊]。本来这巧克力是想让你今天飞机上吃。没.想.到 [纠结][抠鼻屎]你一口气吃了一大半下去!还不停地说 好吃 [笑cry][笑cry] 真有那么滴好吃吗[抠鼻屎]@李多海 @李多海粉丝团

But looks like you like this photo and thin Originally this chocolate is to make you eat on the plane today. Not. Thought. To you go to eat a half to go! Also he kept saying delicious drops really so delicious it @ Lee Da Hae @ Lee Da Hae fans group[Thinking][Good like][shocked][Entangled][Dig booger][Laughs cry][Laughs cry][Dig booger]

57525b25jw1es10l9un11j218g18gh47.jpg

This caption of fan group China feedback that my Chinese teacher has the tag name. @bluewings666, you can translate it 

"[泪流满面]真是太瘦了~多多锻炼的目的不就是吃嘛[笑哈哈]不过这是要飞去哪儿呀 "

Edited by HoaD

ah, the teacher doesn't to tell us the destination, that's ok, maybe with her namja, somewhere nearby. Dahae loves going to Hong Kong and Japan, so I suspect these 2 countries.

as @blue said, I also don't think to China, too early to travel, and of course the teacher won't jeopardize Dahae reputation in weibo right now. Just few minutes ago, Dahae and her ex- was no 4 most searched items, but now Sina weibo has removed it,or not allowed it trending over there. If it true, they just let is be there.

and the gossips are not new, all about his frequent trip to Korea lately, so the host pick up the rumor-and the C-news just released saying the trips were work related, OPPO MV, not visiting Dahae.

Edited by samzz
  • Like 6

hahaha I love this counter attack-"the rumor said Dahae has a "boyfriend" not the ex, but another guy-many are asking who is that "guy"

http://weibo.com/u/5601456932#1431403605360

Lord entertainment circle @ 

Li Yi Feng Lee Hae not reconcile Li Yi Feng to South Korea hair, and Lee Hae birthday in the United States before the burst of Li Yi Feng went to work, the whole have paparazzi followed, and did not see Lee Da Hae, but there is news that Lee Da Hae has a boyfriend, do not believe the reconcilation  rumors, # Li Yi Feng # girlfriend bee

• Like 8

@samzz, thanks for sharing this. I don't think it is a counter-attack on those who believe they were together. In my view, it is more damage control. The weibo host looks like some sort of entertainment gossip weibo, whoever its true identity is. It can also be a fans of him. The last sentence of the post is, the girlfriend of LYF is the bees (the nick name of his fans). Certainly, LYF agency is also aware of the rumours. As I mentioned, there are fans who didn't accept dahae. I read some extreme comments of his fans like 'ok, you get back to her, I had a good reason to love another (idol)." The idol community is competitive. He is ambitious and wants his fame more than anything else (ok, as I see it). So, as more tend to believe in the rumor, he or/and his agency is perhaps force to do something to clear it because it is no longer at his benefit (like recreating a 'victim image), but make him lose fans. So, again for the sake of himself not to protect dahae as I see it. Ok, I may be bias but.,, my view only. 

• Like 4

That's ok @blue, we used to that kind of attack. Now our main task is to find where is she heading today.

The picture totally not taken today, I saw the time roughly 5 am she posted it, and she said the pic was taken at rural area after fan asked her.

• Like 2

Out of topic a little bit about Wookie smoking. My personality, I really don't like man who is smoking. I just found out that Wookie is smoking and dont know if he still smoke nowday... Am really sad and it really broke my heart. I know not only him smoke but most of Korean Actors do the same. I dont know reason why. 

But if he would become a daddy soon, he should stop it as would impact to his kids and gf/wife and his own health. I really wish to see he stop smoking.  :mellow:-_-

:)It is an old pic from 2011. The actor often smoke because that's how they reduce stress. I think he only smoke when experiencing stress and more work. Fans often caught him smoking picture very much time before, from 2013 and before. But recently, during the filming of Iron Man, and then. No picture him with cigarettes.

So he might have abandoned it :D

• Like 1

With me just a little bit of spare time in the end, because I have an upcoming busy. I also like Sun Li & Deng Chao. I followed them since their first film together, "Happiness like flowers" in 2005. They fell in love with each other after that film, and not only when I see that a lot of people say that they love each other, but they do not admit, Deng Chao has denied it and said that they only see each other as brother and sister well. But ultimately they were really in love until now with a family. I have the same feeling about their relationship when I see Donghae. I believe: the eyes and the real action will speak louder than words. Below is pictures of the real couples that I find out, very interesting. : D

Dengchao-sunli

2015572094fe-48f4-44d9-8342-a9e483f32375

Nicky Wu- Liu Shi shi

20153fc6cd6d-63b1-4888-be93-181bc4b448fd

20151885a812-b72c-4928-b372-7a3918998151

cre on pic

2015c32d45b9-220f-4a46-a819-f0058dbb056e

20156a7d01c3-363a-4f61-969a-a2aa1178d5d5

• Like 10

@blue as u said, his company really protective of his reputation, before that, their name together on the hot search list (at no 4), then removed and an half an hour later the trending name is only Lee Hae.-so people who don't know anything, will thinking Dahae's fans are the one started it and desperate for that rumor and reconciliation. YES image is very very important in competitive ent world.

aT6smTu.jpg

but i'm happy to see Dahae's fan club just laughing at the search ranking even said TQ for the free popularity-popularity through broken heart an victim of failed romance,

705dfdacjw1es1gghbdzpj20zk0k0dl7.jpg705dfdacjw1es1gkiv3ljj20zk0k00xt.jpg

Donghae fans even not many also joined the heat, but managed to stir and hurts the anti or breaks their ego, saying Wookie is more suitable for Dahae, more handsome.

http://www.weibo.com/2614419927/Chvn6tUFU?type=comment#_rnd1431441310129

Grandpa I do Lord Buddha US

Breaking up is Li Yi Feng chase to South Korea, he does not say so. Lee Hae early do not like him,

Small children will cry @ 

Girl's boyfriend Yuk oppa it should not be the guy who is not with what Lee Da Hae #

• 9bd4e1d7jw1es1kr8oulgj20k00qo0wj.jpg

9bd4e1d7jw1es1kr8oulgj20k00qo0wj.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 8

@samzz, yes... let's just laugh it off the 'fame' that guy dragged dahae into. In a way, he got backfired (sorry, I'm bad)! I just want the rumour is dying down, and let dahae and her handsome boyfi enjoy love and peace :-) 

Edited by bluewings666
  • Like 1

yes what I like before Chinese Donghae shipper just keep quiet, but today the came out. Actually I'm enjoying the fight over there, amuse me.

Jinting Fiona

Lee Dong-wook, Lee Da Hae , we got married.

• 6f2642ebjw1es1sg9s7yvj20hs0np41u.jpg
  • 6f2642ebjw1es1sgbxaluj20hs0npwi2.jpg
  • 6f2642ebjw1es1sgdefakj20hs0nptb1.jpg
  • 6f2642ebjw1es1sgmk6srj20hs0np412.jpg
  • 6f2642ebjw1es1sgl7uenj20g40fwtb2.jpg
  • 6f2642ebjw1es1sgof8mzj20f00qoju2.jpg
  • 6f2642ebjw1es1sgqmr3oj20g40lh40e.jpg
  • 6f2642ebjw1es1sgrx5lnj20g40lh40t.jpg
  • 6f2642ebjw1es1sg81j2aj20go0lfq5j.jpg

-------------

My second element idol

Lee Da Hae # Recent hot search on Ernie quite frequently, marketing account just to say a few you take it seriously is not it? Thigh hold you back home saying is drunk, Ernie play my girl your home when the fire is still unknown okay. Yan good people, stick figure, family background or, do not need to lose anyone, I hope some people do not always grabbing hold cosmetic topic. Ah, I still hope that Ernie and Yuk Ouba in a ~

• 005YcHMRjw1es1ma8xsnyj30hs0npgmv.jpg

--------------------------

Adults bags constantly Case

Lee Da Hae # always felt that they are allocated ah ......

• e4c9be4ajw1es1t4d3py4j20bx0gk3zd.jpg

Girl's boyfriend Yuk oppa it should not be the guy who is not with what Lee Da Hae #

• 9bd4e1d7jw1es1kr8oulgj20k00qo0wj.jpg

--------------

@ Moon Mirror

Could not help at gossip, just to hear fresh meat L and LDH, how silly talk L LDH, originally did not know who he is, checked, actually Li Yi Feng and Lee Da Hae ! [black]Lee Hae still relatively fit it with Dongxu, with Li Yi Feng, this what style? Incredible! But still than before Zheng Shuang of Westlife's style is better[Laughs cry]

--------------------

zZxXTingting_ swastika

Lee Da Hae # # Lee Dong-wook # # Donghai Couple # baffling to see Lee Da Hae and Lee Yi Feng, both before how kind people are gone, so many of the old stems came out fried. I just want to say,李多海明明is Lee Dong-wook's good!

• d6c55f24jw1es1pj9gig0j20g40mjwfz.jpg
  • d6c55f24jw1es1pj9vjiyj20g40mj3zh.jpg
  • d6c55f24jw1es1pja8q0aj20g40mjt9v.jpg
  • d6c55f24jw1es1pjen7w9j20g40mj0u3.jpg
  • d6c55f24jw1es1pjf0u0hj20g40mj0u8.jpg
  • d6c55f24jw1es1pjjizfuj20g40mj75j.jpg
  • d6c55f24jw1es1pjjwe1ej20g40mj0u0.jpg
  • d6c55f24jw1es1pjkahz2j20g40mjjsl.jpg
  • d6c55f24jw1es1pjobzjpj20e40h73zl.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 7

oh, samzz I also see a lot. It seems that even her fans could not calm with what happens.

With some people, I think these are the main members of the management committee FC seaweed in China. It is possible that some of her fangroup's leader. They do not have a reaction for this issue, They ignore it, but  all they addressed to her only sentence:

"我刚给@李多海 赠送了1朵鲜花,获得了2爱慕值,感觉自己萌萌哒!饭圈的亲们,快来送花应援吧!" 

and the same is to Dong Wook: " 我刚给@李栋旭 赠送了1朵鲜花,获得了2爱慕值,感觉自己萌萌哒!饭圈的亲们,快来送花应援吧!"

I still do not fully understand the meaning of this statement. @bluewings666 you can translate it help me? :D Thank you!

And it is like a warning from Dahae fan, or a fan of Wookie, or for the account Donghae fans made the controversial comment. is not entail Dong Wook and Dahae into it : 新浪ID:用户2362891137岁月静好 贴吧ID:江南雨120 披着海带的皮 四处黑李东旭李多海 骂lyf渣又在暗地挑拨海带 Cp、和东粉之间的关系,四处作恶、装傻充愣、挑拨离间、随意私信别人、动摇别人、私心就是想让你峰和李多海和好 回家日ee8192.png去吧 不送 今天把你的皮扒开让大家都看看 没事儿别烦我 我没空" 

http://weibo.com/u/2012580165?from=page_100505_profile&wvr=6&mod=like#_rnd1431450389426

Above all, I see people who are considered  Dahae's hardcore fans. are very calmly with this rumor. They satirize it their way. Of course, with the heat of this rumor today. I'm sure they'll have to inquire directly with Dahae about it in private. Because, apparently suffered the rumors and see the criticisms thrown at her was already close to the limit for them. But now, they are very calm. so I think they must know something from Dahae, or her teacher.

• Like 5

Guest ManolitaA

Thanks again guys for those informations, you guys are incredible ....:wub::wub: still believe Donghae is REAl...:)