[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

as far as I know Dahae is the only actress that many knet hate her for being pretty, they said she's not eligible to that level. First time also in k-drama history there was a petition, K-net asked Chuno producer to make her less pretty,- usually audience always want the most pretty heroin, but for Dahae they want her to look less pretty.

-----

But Dahae doesn't care abt that, during IRIS 2 interview  she said she can tolerate this kind of hatred on her appearance, but not on malicious comment abt her.

and her ultra handsome boyfie also doesn't care-in his heart she's still his best partner.

Apparently Dahae gorgeous appearance at CK is a number one hot search topic in weibo today-but of course the C-media hyped it as Plastic Surgery Lee Da Hae-most of the comment said she looks ugly, and the funny thing most coming from Yi Feng fans. Another funny thing they warning each other, just said abt PS, don't ever mention YF's name in the comment.

Well dear, TQ so much, that's what I'm waiting for, pls stop associating his name with my girl. 

Edited by samzz

You know how we say here... "Who hates wants to buy". Most of the time, when somebody is not liked, he or she is either really bad, or they have something others dont... like beauty, intelligence, generosity. This seems to be the case. Like the poet Dante said in the Divine Comedy, "Don't care about them, just look and go on."

You know how we say here... "Who hates wants to buy". Most of the time, when somebody is not liked, he or she is either really bad, or they have something others dont... like beauty, intelligence, generosity. This seems to be the case. Like the poet Dante said in the Divine Comedy, "Don't care about them, just look and go on."

​plus, people cannot stand, her boyfriend is one of the hottest and handsome man in this world-girl cannot has all this luck.

----------

news abt HK will be aired in Taiwan on 6th May-i don't want to put so much hope, but how nice to dream to see them promoting it there, bc most famous stars are doing it right now, promoting their drama for oversea market.

at least the news praised HK and mentioned abt its popularity

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=886272

OBS Plus 
Solo Mobile Oog, a year 'Hotel King, May 6, standing broadcasting GTV Taiwan

Evagelistic 04/30/2015 18:04:11Gimsujeong | ksj@obs.co.kr  

[OBS unique entertainment news gimsujeong reporter ] drama "Hotel King" The Taiwan is aired on.

According to the broadcasters MBC weekend drama "Hotel King" is coming May 6th Taiwan GTVwill be in the first episode.

Hotel King is April 5 last year, the first broadcast gotta July 27th telecast end the king as a 32-part series starring yidahae dwaeteumyeo took on the eastern Oog and wisdom, imseulong, Kim Hae-sook, such as hot-rolled played a starring year. "Hotel King" at the time same time the largest audience gandae record and yujong scored a beauty.

In particular, Hotel King 'is' My Girl ',' the woman fragrance 'such as Korean star to become a place of eastern Oog solid after last year's national telecast end the month with a presence in Japan has been aired in the bar.

The "Hotel King" has lost their mother and father who embraces that chajaewan for a man is not cool, tight hotelier to grow drama that tells the story.

Video = OBS 'unique entertainment news "reporter gimbomin)

------------------------

Guest turquoiseblue

waaaahhh clearly two different shots...her middle finger on the one shown in HK is just right below the tip of his ear. But the original BTS we can see her middle finger was right up the back of his ear lobe :D so they get to kiss twice (even more) hehe... both were enjoying it too much esp. Wookie savoring the next smooch as @samzz said before...like sucking his favorite milk bottle hahaha! I remember wondering  how could the kiss be so natural and automatic, like they know already when to stop. Now I know why, they were asked to do it the second time so the director can get a better angle and dahae can add more adlib ("that's foul!") hehehe ;) omg these two are the best! 

thanks @sassygirl for asking @tao to translate the swing conversation :) i bet they knew what just happened hahaha..coz they were doing it all the time! they were just making excuses so the director/staff won't speculate and say "errrr....is that suppose to be part of the script?" hehehe (as if they don't know what's goin on already).

Guest turquoiseblue

Apparently Dahae gorgeous appearance at CK is a number one hot search topic in weibo today-but of course the C-media hyped it as Plastic Surgery Lee Da Hae-most of the comment said she looks ugly, and the funny thing most coming from Yi Feng fans. Another funny thing they warning each other, just said abt PS, don't ever mention YF's name in the comment.

Well dear, TQ so much, that's what I'm waiting for, pls stop associating his name with my girl. 

ughhh... haters gonna hate...and they will always look for something to hate. Dahae has never been this stunning and happy in years... and they don't like it. they want her to look miserable i guess so they can at least feel a little bit of advantage to her.  I love her face even more now...not just because of the revision done on her nose or whatnot, but because she looks at peace with herself, happy and well loved :) that's all that matters! 

Guest ManolitaA

So happy with this thread specially with those BTS videos and pictures of our couple...

Guest turquoiseblue

waaah i can look at those kiss gifs forever and not get tired of it :wub:

wookie's  loving embrace, the way he strokes his hand on her shoulder, tenderly patting her head and both giving a sigh of happiness/love...omg kill me now!! 

even Wookie's nod so sweet!!! "yes love?" waaaaaah and dahae looking at sneaky sexy lips before blurting out "what was that?!" ayieeeeee... :wub: 

now how come they didn't add the bed scene bts or uncut version?!! ¬¬ 

looking at this gif which was taken maybe end of of Feb 2014

till end of July 2014

plus their 9 yrs of friendship, I tell you even newly married couple will be jealous at them. How come they can maintain that same playfulness, full of happiness most of the time. There are rare couple.