[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest ManolitaA

Wow, hello friends...still not used to this new set ups of our threads but still I'm happy we are still here for our couple....:):) And yes..still thanks for those bts...all new and hopefully there will be a lot more to see...and Dahae is gorgeous and very beautiful in that blue dress..and any man can defenitely fall for her...sorry for them cause she is only for our Wookie...hope for the good news...and still with that new bts we can defenitely say Donghae is for REAL....

Guest turquoiseblue

Guys! Enlighten me! Did she just kiss DW's shoulder? And why did she run? Im sirry guys im confused but im feeling giddy! Haha

​its another insect attack dear :)  i think she saw a fly coming towards her so she hid her face at the back of Wookie's shoulder but the fly really likes her so she ran away and wookie used the bouquet of flowers to shoo the fly away then he gave his hand to dahae so they can do holding hands again :wub:

Guest turquoiseblue

​another insect attack, here the BTS, 

http://websta.me/p/973921753250271257_1450075131

this is totally BTS, bc the way Wookie walks and the way they talk, it's Donghae, not Amone and Cha Je Wan.

​so happy watching this bts... yes i dont think its part of the scene coz they seemed to be talking to each other while walking :wub::wub: hmmm... i have a feeling that the insect is jealous of Dahae...it keeps bothering her every time she's with Wookie :D thanks also @sassygirl94 for the link!

These BTS videos are killing mexD DaHae is so cute. She's always turning towards wookie for his protection from the bug. @sassygirl94 thank you for posting up the BTS ad-lib kiss translation and thank you to @taoeunjung for translating it. Ahaha, the feels. I hope more BTS videos pop up.  DaHae looks amazing in that blue dress she wore for the opening of Calvin Klein. Her face got a little bit chubbier and she fixed her nose, but I like her that way. Shippers, it's almost May! I'm just waiting for the announcement that we all want to hear:wub:

I think Dahae updated her weibo early in the morning bc to counter attack C-media who said bad thing abt her appearance yesterday.

whatever the reason, of course I love soooo much seeing her early in the morning like this

Ouli dahae is tooooo beautiful like a waking up sleeping beauty!!  Hum.... who took the picture dear?  keke.....  :P

​i don't think the guy 1000 miles out there as many suspected now, 

the photographer is just around the corner who will protect her from all the mosquito or the bugs, kkkkkkkk

What is wrong with the media?  I like Dahae's blue dress, it is supposed to be a sexy dress anyway.  Otherwise why do they make the dress so loose with an open back?  It may not be so good if you stand at her boyfie's point of view, but she is a celebrity, she gets all the right to wear sexy clothes.  She was doing different poses for the camera-men, that's why you can see her side view a little bit.  She already had her arm to cover that when she bowed.  It is ok, she is not anybody's wife yet.  Wookie said he tends to let her girlfriend do everything as long as it is not illegal, right?  I am very biased, I like Dahae so I don't mind her doing anything!:P

【东旭说你知道喷泉出来的时间?多多说,我都知道(然后比了ok)】所以李东不知道什么时候会出喷泉吗,然后喊了一句艾西 ee9092.png 26集正剧亲故已经看过了,没有我们没看过的内容[委屈]

[Dong Wook say you know the fountain out of time? Dahae- I know (and more than a ok)] so Dong did not know when it will be out of the fountain, then shouted icy ee9092.png26-episode drama pro've seen it, no we have not seen the content[Grievance]

------------

referring to the BTS swing conversation when Dahae gave an OK sign, I don't understand the meaning of their conversation-any idea?

The time fountain-I think referring to this place

• Like 1

【东旭说你知道喷泉出来的时间?多多说,我都知道(然后比了ok)】所以李东不知道什么时候会出喷泉吗,然后喊了一句艾西 ee9092.png 26集正剧亲故已经看过了,没有我们没看过的内容[委屈]

[Dong Wook say you know the fountain out of time? Dahae- I know (and more than a ok)] so Dong did not know when it will be out of the fountain, then shouted icy ee9092.png26-episode drama pro've seen it, no we have not seen the content[Grievance]

------------

referring to the BTS swing conversation when Dahae gave an OK sign, I don't understand the meaning of their conversation-any idea?

The time fountain-I think referring to this place

So wookie didn't know when the fountain will be out ? xD

All BTS video soo sweet and we can se their "deep relationship" kkkk :)

There's another BTS swing, I watching on youtube but I can't share here bc using mobile

Edited by aenulis

Just for fun, another drabble about Donghae I posted last night... ;)

~ When she came out of the car, his eyes did not stop following her. She was a vision, a goddess in that cobalt dress. Her red hair would stood out, he had told her. But he did not like the cut at the back, "you're too naked", he had said! She had decided to pick that piece of clothing just to annoy him. Yes, her shoulders and mid back were in full vision for anyone around her... Why care? This small jealousy and possession that came from him both enthralled and made her sigh. As he watched her go up the stairs and smile for the camera flashes, he frowned. He knew the drill. It was their job. He had promised himself not to let anybody touch his Cherry, he could try to bear the lustful eyes of the people who would admire his girlfriend on that day. Far from the cameras, in the end, there would be just the two of them. ~

Guest ManolitaA

​so happy watching this bts... yes i dont think its part of the scene coz they seemed to be talking to each other while walking :wub::wub: hmmm... i have a feeling that the insect is jealous of Dahae...it keeps bothering her every time she's with Wookie :D thanks also @sassygirl94 for the link!

@tuquoiseblue yes you are right there my friend that insect is always bothering Dahae maybe jealous... Whatever I'm very thankful to that insect cause we can actually see how the actions of these two so obvious...a very deep friendship indeed kekeke...

Edited by ManolitaA