[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@emok I think around Jan 2015, I saw it in weibo, yes earlier than Wookie, but there are many more

and just saying, I saw hot search topic in weibo today, he apologized to one singer/actress for accidentally forwarding a hot issue and deleted it immediately. Then, I'm asking why not apologize to Dahae for all the bad words his fans said in weibo-so severe even touching to her family, called her feces and everything. I don't mind about plastic surgery joke but Dahae got hates for nothing, as a fan I'm not very very comfortable. I know not his fault for his fans reaction, Just want to pour my frustration that's all.
here just for fun-couple style and love triangle

BaftPLz.jpg
Tsoqtxm.jpg
005Zq2kkjw1ereeuwmwbtj315o0s30x9.jpg
yk6fN7T.jpg

B9dt0QrCcAA7uoO.jpg
aJHonli.jpg
L2LLHZe.jpg
I5zNSC8.png

BwIZB5PCYAEEuK8.jpg
BwIZC6JCQAA430i.jpg
BwIZD0iCcAEVQVR.jpg

In fact, some of those people that attacked Dahae in weibo may not be that guys real fans.  They may be somebody does not like Dahae, or some other actress' fans, or even some pure Wookie's fans (sorry, no offensive) .  They use this chance to step down Dahae as they cannot deny that Dahae looks too contented and in love with somebody who has high probability is Wookie!  Of course, some of them are real LYF's fans who are very young and immature!  I can see Dahae's fans are very protective, one person told Dahae just keep looking beautiful and let the seaweeds to fight against the antis!  They told Dahae not to up-date weibo anymore, instead use twitter which is not available in China???

005IaUCYjw1eknud88p4cg306y0507sr.gif

@emok, yes not easy being Dahae, left/right there are still people who are never satisfied with her. 
Usually I noticed the hatred increases when so many handsome man really give extra care towards her especially her male costars-just like Chuno time.
005IaUCYjw1erjdkptepdj30qo0qo0w5.jpg

I think: Everyone can recognize Dahae looked extremely happy right from the beginning Hotel King. She always smiled a smile that I think that since the end 2008 I have never seen. Happiness is lit up in her eyes. Many fans said they saw  Lee Da Hae - Joo Yoo Rin  10 years ago again. That's why I think nobody can deny Wookie's special place  in her heart. I think that, for all these years with sadness that Dahae has undergone since the breakup Wookie. In order to get a second chance, he certainly must have the trust of her mother. And I think any mother who, if they see their children happy, they will accept all. In my opinion that is why DW convince Dahae commit Hotel King. It is something to Wookie prove his words with her mother and relatives. And vice versa, with Wookie same. DWH always showed interest and support especially for Dahae. It is not random, because they are the people close to him, they follow him during the past 10 years. Therefore, they can recognize the difference over the years. Obviously both are happy since reuniting together from the Hotel King.The picture of happiness over the years. Sorry, beacause I don't use spoiler
cre : various sources
20156435ffec-4a35-4f31-bf01-57412757693f2015e1e13fed-0446-4831-adf4-b62537e08e08
2015b6209605-f526-4115-a44c-333a2c3944af

2015fb7b74aa-de23-4d0f-a1cb-84e074180843
2015c085c6f4-cac6-43ef-b0dc-5285ecd99107
2015b8a6a035-59a0-4ad8-b959-7bbdc7781338
2015a087a83a-8768-4791-bcd3-ac63b3365223
201592fc11b6-3991-40b9-9185-b7dda9de71dd
201588588ad7-c9c6-4966-af34-cf6ffc04932b
2015b4194e94-8ce7-4a15-8228-3bbf9b4b9680
20158245122b-5c9b-4a35-aff1-05dfd6cb5fd2
20157efd75fa-d538-45a1-a242-fd5e072d577d

• Like 1

Guest ManolitaA

@emok I agree with your analysis and observations there my friend, as we can see with Wookies actions and gestures, he needs Dahae to comfort him, and as always no doubt about it we clearly saw it that Dahae makes Wookie smiles... Not just smiles but laugh just like as we saw in HK wrapped up party... ;;) :x :\"> Dahae is like a medicine to Wookie just like an energizer to him... :x :x

@samzz question,the last 2 pics that you posted,the second one from weibo.I saw the pic before the black and white version but the one on the right side is new version with colors already.Was that taken behind the scene or just a fanart?Looks real for me maybe because it was perfectly done.

Published on 25 Apr 2015
Welcome to "Gate 82"! Our channel takes a new route to Korea. There are many different travel and food shows, but we focus on places that were already featured on mainstream Korean variety shows, dramas or movies. On Flight 106, we visit "Mok Hyang Won”, which was on the program “Roommate” with Lee Dong-wook and Cho Sae-ho. Join me as we go visit this filming site!

Credits:
Host / Writer: Hanna Kim
Producer: Sujin Kim
CG Graphics: Hae-kyung Jang

Find Hanna on:
Instagram: https://instagram.com/hanna.co.kr
Twitter: https://twitter.com/announcerHANNA

More Info:
“Mok Hyang Won”
Byulnae-dong 2335-3
Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
k_me26 said: @samzz question,the last 2 pics that you posted,the second one from weibo.I saw the pic before the black and white version but the one on the right side is new version with colors already.Was that taken behind the scene or just a fanart?Looks real for me maybe because it was perfectly done.

Guest tinsky73

So wookie's habit of putting his hand on his face when there are people talking about him & da hae goes as far back as their MG days... not sure if he does it w/ other former female co-stars though, esp. the ones he was rumored with.

Guest turquoiseblue

@k_me26 yes that picture/artwork was discussed here before (page 721) :D we also thought if its just an art work or an artist rendition of an actual bts picture from a fan (dongwookholic). 
at first, @ViX thought it was taken from this picture (on the right), but the clothes didn't match coz dahae was wearing her aztec jacket.. but it looks very  much the same:20142bde4d87-7f26-4cef-b9f6-d318387a658b
 now @samzz posted the completed version of the fan art, and it was indeed her aztec sweater/jacket she was wearing, which means it was a bts picture after all :)
005IaUCYjw1erjdkptepdj30qo0qo0w5.jpg

and it may have been also taken by the fan on that same day they shot this scene outside the hotel:
B9jXsJn.jpg
yes, her jacket/sweater was carried on the shoulder by her personal assistant already, so they must be waiting to shoot the actual scene while holding hands kekeke...I know that's another thing discussed before if they were holding hands coz the other co-star was looking at their hands :x  which made me think now that its probably true. they were not shy showing affection in front of their co-stars and staff/crew...they are used to the lovey doveys i guess. even here they didn't show the hands part to protect their privacy. so you just use your imagination :D
Fx7yOLw.jpg
agggggh...memories  :x :x

Guest ashleedenisse

Hi guys! I remembered Mr. cupid and checked his twitter acct out of the blue. He's talking abt meeting lately. Probably for Dh's new project?

Guest tinsky73

Awww, the "secret" bts photos from that day on the set are :x :x :x

I really want to see the original ones though. So curious to find out what they were doing in that last photo...

TQ so much @giang2710, at least something to cheer up on drought season, even from last year  sweet memories
I remember this scene after Dahae's trip to Hong Kong (if I'm not mistaken). They were separated maybe more a day, and seems like they really missed each other a lot. Wookie as his usual, love cover up his gf,

Yes the secret bts photos hum Kekeke I bet the 2 love birds didn't even know it existed haha. Have you noticed the photos have been cut into 2 letters C P ?? As usual seems like the people on the set are used to their deep friendship

nocturne9 said: Yes the secret bts photos hum Kekeke I bet the 2 love birds didn't even know it existed haha. Have you noticed the photos have been cut into 2 letters C P ?? As usual seems like the people on the set are used to their deep friendship