[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

And i also noticed how Wookie was hugging her... was it different from the actual scene or we only got a different angle? his left arm was over her chest/arm very tightly embracing her.. gaaaaaahhhh.. im trying my best to see if their right hands were holding coz it took a few seconds before they released those right hands eh. Yieeeee hehehe :-/ :x

@ashlee actually a new version of swing king, oh my, 1000 x better than the other swing kiss IMO. I bet they had another kiss after Dahae looked at wookie at the end of the clip, with her doe eyes, like asking for more.

Guest ashleedenisse

Waaaaahhh @samzz im dying right now! I want to see it too! Haha! how on earth do u find them? And does any of u here knows how to order one from japan? Im willing to get one no matter how pricey that is

Feeling so weird on this temporary forum but it's better than nothing while we wait for the migration!

Thank you for posting the BTS, they are awesome!!! They just prove again that our couple is a real life OTP <3

Can you also repost the DH CP photos from the set that were shared this morning?

Hellooooooooooooo!! woah, I feel this temporary forum so umcomfortable.. until to lurk!! hahahah

I saw in twitter and in the group these videos and OMG hahaha I love every BTS!! When Da hae scream for that bug.. search wookie arms too hahahahah ♥ ♥ so cute! 

Feeling so weird on this temporary forum but it's better than nothing while we wait for the migration!

Thank you for posting the BTS, they are awesome!!! They just prove again that our couple is a real life OTP <3

Can you also repost the DH CP photos from the set that were shared this morning?

​here dear-cannot stop looking at the pic as well. How ironic, when we got something juicy during drought season, we hv to migrate, maybe some having problem coming here

• Like 1