[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Elle Magazine,-mentioned about Dahae (hopefully our Dahae)

got it from this news.

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2018472

In addition, and encounter that I met through the actress Lee Da Hae, to convey a personal opinion on marriage, it got your attention

----------------------
we hear a lot of  wedding/marriage and Dahae lately right. Hope I can find the copy of the Elle's article.

Happy birthday Dahae! I hope you are having a great time with your close friend *cough wookie cough*;) I hope many projects and successes come your way. You are the best and most beautiful actress ever. We will support you no matter what

:x

Guest ManolitaA

Oh, Apparently as we can see, DWHolic are also like as a Donghae fanatics, they will always choose to posts pictures of Wookie with Dahae...

Guest turquoiseblue

DWHolic posting pictures of Wookie with Dahae can only mean they support Wookie all the way... be it professional and personal :) I'm just happy that they appreciate Wookie with DaHae and they respect Dahae as much as they respect and love Wookie. I know its not just coincidence, posting those HK pictures on Dahae's birthday gives me so much feels  :x :x :x It's been a year already since HK was released. And Wookie already finished another series after HK (BladeMan) but they still posts pictures of the two in HK. Like us, they are waiting anticipating something to happen hahaha :) my delulu says right now...they are hugging somewhere out there where no one recognizes them even passersby...teg7.gif
and holding and caressing each other's hands without a care... ss4i.gif
*i just noticed on this gif, they are stealing glances...avoiding each other's eyes yieeee :x

we know she loves him.
10518121_1502818833264345_694658586_n.jp

mina_moonkok OH MY GOD
我居然同女神自拍左呀呀呀\\0//
我表情成個痴漢咁\0/
睇咩hotel king直播 識睇一定睇真人
李多海你可唔可以係機場度一路跳一路揮手咁暖QAQ
仲要用中文簽你個名比我QAQ
又講咩“我不喜歡他”表情敢再傲嬌點嗎QAQ
現在人人都知你喜歡李東旭了好不好<3
用中文講野太萌<3
一秒轉粉
Read more at http://websta.me/tag/%EC%95%84%EB%AA%A8%EB%84%A4#ikXmHHPY3aiSIUsR.99

I actually left with Goddess Self Yeah Yeah Yeah // \\ 0
I look into a GEEK Link \ 0 /
Air baa hotel king live a certain knowledge of the Air Live Air
Lee Da Hae Well you may be able to tie all the way to jump all the way to the airport waving degrees warmer QAQ Link
Chung use Chinese to sign a name you than me QAQ
Baa also says "I do not like him" expression dare playfully point it QAQ
Now everyone knows you like Dongxu a good <3
Chinese speak with wild too Meng <3
One second turn pink

I don't know when is the RM reunion, but since few of the members continuously posting a pic, I think they are having a party right now, and Wookie is there too, If he went oversea, meaning he's back already, Cat Teacher also mentioned this week is Dahae big birthday celebration, so she must be in Seoul too.
924772_1077938798901122_493544322_n_zpsq

Chingus, so I saw this from one of DH's Chinese fans and thought it will be really cute to share them here.  FNC brought the tv drama right to this comic novel called "Love, in the name of law" and some fans are saying that the role of the female character suits her very well.  Anyway, it's just so cute to share.  
credit: YuanYuan said ... get married already you two or else come out to work together... scripts already done for you both... kekekeke.. =)) =))
Tomboy lawyer KimYuoLi quit her job as a lawyer and wanted to rent the cafe on Cheery Blossom street behind her alma mater.  But the owner of the cafe is her ex, KimJinHo,  an ex-prosecutor, rich handsome but now a bum living aimlessly.   
FhI1LVl.jpg

XJxGUwu.jpg

3esefH5.jpg

TRaJ8y2.jpg

CDDKrrGUsAANWlh.jpg

CDEfT3nXIAAEX1U.jpg

It was a selfie of Youngji, for Youngji, by Youngji. Thank you handsome Dongwook oppa anf Minwoo oppa.
Somehow they gave a whole beauty to Youngji><#temperedasushalyetcooldobgwookoppa#foundanothertalent(?)minwoooppa(onlyweknow ¿¿>3<) *

Trans cr. Cosmic.sailor
Read more at http://websta.me/tag/leedongwook#Vobfdv64SFeF2UyZ.99

Guest tinsky73

That hair, so bright! So blonde!

I wouldn't be surprised if news will come out that da hae spent her birthday celebration with an "anonymous" blonde foreigner... :))

Agh! Wookie, why do you keep on changing your hair to a lighter color X_X I hope you go back to black and get a nice hair cut before your's and dahae's wedding. Why can't DongHae just announce their relationship already [-O< I wish it was already the month of May. Maybe in May, wookie will announce their relationship and get married on the anniversary of when jaewan and mone got married in HK. Then if that happens, then MG would have predicted the future that yoorin(Dahae) would get married at the age of 32! I'm deluluing at the highest point of deluluing right now lol. Well, I hope DongHae is spending some quality time together. DongHae is real :x

Thank you @HoaD, I just thought she will sign her Chinese name when it was for a Chinese fan^^^

So Wookie's hair colour is changed again!  May be it's for a project.  If the Chinese movie is real, he should be going there pretty soon unless it was changed. :(   He was supposed to be a bad guy with a story behind. 

He's still wearing the silver bracelet, kekeke!  I hope there is a special meaning for him. ;)

Wookie dyed his hair.. And so like Justin Beiber Korean version! Err.. 

------- ok edited:
 From @wishbone26, why he bleached his hair

Just dropping into to explain about Wookie's hair^^Apparently he's been wanting to bleach it for about 2 years now, but has refrained from doing so due to his various projects Since he's in between projects why don't we let Wookie enjoy his freedom^^Dark or light, he looks dandy fine!!

another pic from Joon-  class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"With my lil bro the Stylish Wookie...BBBAAAMMM~!!!^^
xK06New.jpg

To me , it's part of dating strategy, when Dahae in disguise and Wookie with blonde hair, no one can tell they are our Chamo. Or Dahae just being herself, strolling LA street with anonymous tall blonde (as @Tinsky said).