[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@donghaebeliever for the swing kiss, I guess they took many shots probably 3 or 4 because as we know they just adlib in the scene.. So maybe the one in the drama is the best..

p/s finally! This thread is kinda weird but I'm glad because we still have temporary thread to discuss our couple.. @muchcloudier also said that DH will go to China again this May for some events

Edited by sassygirl94

Finally I found this temporary thread.  Weird but better than nothing. We still discuss DH CP.

I loveeee the BTS video. Dahae so cute !! play back again and again xD

Yes @samzz I read Mr.cupid tweet about meeting and curious what she/he mean about the meeting.

now we really want to know which one is the first take, the MBC or the DVD.

my theory the DVD BTS is the first take, just them playing around and we can see Wookie gave her a surprise kiss-like cobra attack, so fast, and Dahae reacted spontaneously without the word "cheating", then Wookie stroking her gently and then Dhae asked him something making him giving the big laugh-(probably Dahae asked "kiss again?".....

The DVD section also without background music.

-----

from MBC they re-acted again, with lines and of course another take for "muah muah" sound, and later we know they played again then the milk spill on Wookie'a kraken.

credit VietDonghae FB

Guest turquoiseblue

Waaaah feels so weird coming here but glad to see everyone arrived safely hahaha :)  

That swing bts OMG am giggling and screaming inside with so much feels!! so much kissing and touching and eyekissing they look so comfortable so at ease so natural like no trace of awkwardness at all. They cant hide how happy they were even wookie trying to look away and contain his emotion but dahae is relentless even teasing him. Oh how i wish i can understand what they were talking about at the last part :)  love that the smoochfest was originally that way..after he stole the kiss, she was shocked but poured more kisses right away no more saying "thats foul" hahaha... seemed more couple-y to me like what a gf would do to his boyfriend.. anyway, both versions are amazing! i bet if theres no camera around this will be a full blown make out session hahaha sorry for my pervy thoughts Kekeke. thanks @samzz for sharing the links here :)

Edited by turquoiseblue

Guest turquoiseblue

Those SCs are so awesome omg i cant... my addiction to this couple is getting stronger again and we dont even have any latest news about them hahaha :D

they were looking at each others lips before dahae blurted out her joke and both of them started laughing. They look so cute so perfect together and so happy! oh my heart…

and that balcony hug.. if i were the fly,.i will fly around dahae even more so she hugged wookie tight and burry.her face on his yummy.shoulders hahaha!

Woww, I was worrying if I cannot find my shipper friends, I will be so bored this whole week!  Right when I clicked on the DongHae forum, I saw samzz's HK bts!  I am so excited now, I wonder if there will be more bts posted in youtube, for example the bed scene^^^^^  Thank you for whoever posted those bts from the Japanese dvd!  Ok, thank you mbc, at least you didn't destroy all these sweet moments!  I do believe there may be more intimate scenes that are not included in the dvd as they still have to keep their relationship in secret for a little while!

Thank you @samzz for posting the pics ^^

Today we got new Da Hae pictures, she went to a Calvin Klein event and she wore a sexy dress that showed a bit of her back and side chest kkkk B|:D She is so goo in blue!

[Newsen jeongyujin News]

Calvin Klein to visit the event April 29 15:30 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, in Cheongdam Calvin Klein retail stores opened platinum.

Yidahae a day had a photo time to attend.

Calvin Klein Platinum 2015 S / S Collection is relaxed but intense redefine modernity and expressed softly understated styling soft.

Guest ashleedenisse

Am i the only one who notice a bit of a change in dahae's face? I dont know. I cant pinpoint exactly what it is. Her face is a bit swollen? Pregnant maybe? xD But she still looks great though! Love her so much!