[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I think the pics DH posted were not taken today. I trust her teacher that she's out and Emerald must have sent the gifts in advance, probably knowing she might not be at her house on the day of her birthday. ;) Her outfit looks like a "travelling" one. Add that they probably spotted Wookie in Japan, isn't this a coincidence too big? kekeke

yes @samzz . It is difficult to be sure about the time of her photo shoot. I also think that the gifts may be sent to soon. because they knew she was not at home at the time. Twt X has information on 14/4 about memorabilia or something belongings are moved to. I could not have accurate translations. I will try to get the most accurate translation of it. And what I saw coincidence on 13/4 , Chinese teacher also posted the photos I think taking some gifts that fans sent her. when they send gifts to Dahae, I'm not sure if I'm wrong. so I really want to translate the caption of her.20156d259632-d2d3-49bc-bfe7-7548d272fffa
2015943d1a43-1fc1-40a6-9496-2f680a345964
And "Emerald" I would like to ask that it is only the name of Dahae FC in Korea or the name FC general????

"上司がイドンウクすぎて〜〜〜マスクして帽子して目しか見えてない状態でもイドンウク!『あの!マスク取ってください!』なんか言えないし何がしたいの自分wwwwwww"
Information from a Japanese fan. My friend, who understand Japanese, translated it:
"Because the boss is too similar to Lee Dong Wook, despite wearing a mask, hat and pair of eyes can see severance but  charismatic still very similar. The body is want saying "Hey, take off the mask away!" but do not know how the new right w w w w" This means: She doesn't claim to have seen Wookie that she saw a man very much like Wookie, but because he was wearing a mask and hat, she couldn't see clearly and did not dare to ask .

@HoaD, thank you so much for actual translation, that girl sure saw someone like this, and resembles Wookie so much, but can only see his eyes bc he covered up to his nose. We are on right track.
8251eecejw1eo59pactd8j20xc18gtm4.jpg

and Dahae's cat teacher message to her really implies she's not in town, maybe back next wee for celebration with her.

孫小貓121:生快。 生日惊喜持续到下一周[鼓掌][太开心][太开心]
Sun Kitten 121 : Health and fast. Birthday Surprise until next week[Applause][Too happy][Too happy]
Today 00:17

-----------------------
and FNC with birthday message to Dahae
705dfdacjw1era5fho5ejj20k00zkds8.jpg
CC4fjq4UEAA_lq4.jpg

Today somebody who up any scene in dvd HK I sure will be funny, the best is bedscene full or dahae will up weibo a pic her finger wearing a diamond ring, with caption "just I want to said YES". With me just like this so content. :)>-

So.....HAPPY BIRTH DAY DAHAE UNNIE. WISH U EARLY MARRIEAGE.

@Vix, hope someone will upload the Dvd best part scene, so we hv something to spazz abt.
Florist talking about marriage and hastag Dahae's name-not sure if the name referring to our Dahae, but still interesting bc we know Dahae new hobby- hmmmmmmm

limjua 오늘 결혼은 의미있는 결혼식
시라노연애조작단의 대장인 나는
해피엔딩을 보고오는길
작업부터 멘트 장소섭외 선물
가족선물 예물맞춤까지 모든 임무종료.
올해로 벌써 두명을 유부초밥의 세계로 보냈다.
부디 내 공을 생각해서 꼭 행복하시오

#flowerbyson 너도 시라노연애조작단
꽃과프로포즈담당. 난 여자가 결혼결심
하게만드는 연애부터 결혼, 무덤까지ㅋ
연출담당 #유부남유부녀를유부초밥이라부른다
#이다해 잠시만나러 #에비뉴프랑 잠시 쓩 11h

imjua meaningful wedding day marriage
Cyrano de Bergerac in the operation stage of colorectal I Love
Report a happy ending Directions
Work place conflict of moments from a gift
Family gift gifts end up all custom duties.
This year already sent two people to the world of fried tofu sushi.
Come to think of my balls please just happy

#flowerbyson you love Cyrano de Bergerac operation stage
Flowers and responsible proposal. I decided to marry a woman
Makes from Love Marriage, blah-to-grave
The director in charge of # # Lee Da Hae just a moment for a moment I# 
# # Avenue francs a year a while to see while ssyung 11h

Guest turquoiseblue

Happy Birthday pretty DaHae!! More love, more happines, more projects and more blessings to you and your family ;-) I hope you are happy enjoying this special day with your special "friend" whom you have very deep friendship with *wink wink* kekeke :) My heart still goes on and on and on until i hear the special announcement one of these days haha! enjoy have fun and stay happy :)

Guest icegg_stv

It does seems like she is wearing a ring on her 4th finger, on her left hand?...from the latest weibo pic which she posted

Happy Birthday Dahae!    No rush to go back to Korea, enjoy your birthday vacation trip!  Hope your handsome sweet boyfriend spoils you like a princess!  What about a big big diamond ring? <:-P

Happy Birthday Da Hae!!! If you are reading this, I wish you all the best you can get from life!!! Remember that we will always support you <3 <3 <3

And DWH, hihi. We all know they updated with pics of Donghae because they hinted it was DH's birthday today. They just captioned "behind the scenes", but I am sure that was a way to mean something more. Something like, yep, those are behind the scenes pictures. But they are also the truth behind the fiction, because they are really a couple when the curtain falls. ;)

ETPa3vp.png

DWH, must hv lots BTS pic, and released it in stages. They always giving us some hope, the first one when they put our Chamo pic, with a caption, waiting for Wookie to get married. For Shipper fandom, this is just like a big gift bc it's coming from the fan cafe who are very close to the star.
and thinking both are most likely out of the country, there is logic to it, bc this is the first time both are so free. Previously Wookie always on call for Roommate and possibilities of RM 3, so he cannot go for long holidays together. Now after RM officially ended, and no talk for RM3, he can hv his real holidays now.

yes @samzz I also think this is the time to really relax both before they can participate in the new project. or the illusion of it is they're going to have a wedding. Dahae now aged 32. I do not know but it reminds me something about what she said to him in ep 14 MG.Anyway, I hope that they have a very happy holiday together.Looking at this gif again, I can easily recognize him apparently liked her as lime. Hugging and shaking body, tell her something funny to make her laugh, I saw her arms hugging him tighter. It was really happy.2015a7ea8692-365e-4bea-87a9-5295b9c6190b

DWH - I also love their icons on caption 
view-5584050_11091365_8873551879895.jpg
:x