[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@smazz thank you chingo for your reply

rewards are very important for any artists to be inspired .appreciations and recognitions are essential to go on in  that tough industry. Lets do our best to get our couple on the stage for the best couple and wookie on the best actor and hopefully LDH listed in any other catogery. 

Despite my thoughts about the chance of this happening giving that it is MBC and the other competitors on this award and that I wouldn't really care to be a member in MBC website but I still got into this tiring process to register and vote for our couple. It doesn't matter what happens but I still want to show my support and love for them and let MBC know that they are loved whether they agree or not :P

So, thanks to donghaeland IG account for the amazing tutorial which I would like to post here if anyone who still have problem with this ^^

You can vote 1 time per day and this is starting 12 Dec to 24 Dec :)

10838393_341865265998969_605458790_n.jpg
10838390_489546031188388_1819233751_n.jp
10838833_1505812863030677_1834982192_n.j

After registration, Log in and vote for our couple

10859987_1527911784124939_62034053_n.jpg

You will get thank you message confirming your voting :)

10818011_1519300834987044_1235469328_n.j

Guest lovincolor

Whoa..... someone has started spread "dongna" on IG :-L

I don't care if wookie is with nanna, LDH or some one else. I will still ship them as my favorite on screen couple. If he is with LDH then that is a bonus. To be honest lately I have been kinda looking down on wookie because of the way roommate's makes him look like a flirt or a player at time's. In a way I kinda wish he would announce that he is with someone. I don't want to end up disliking him. He has always been one of my favorite male actor's.

100% of ahjussi or >30 yrs old Korean men love female kpop idols, it's a fact, either they are single or married or already have a girlfriend, it's in their blood. most recent case is Suzy. 
I remember one variety show that I followed before, nearly all of the male casts already attached, but when the show invited one famous sexy female group, all of them like acted like virgin teenagers. 
So nothing to worry about, it's just their men culture.

We are at it again, I see... during my shipping years it never happened that my real life OTP ended up together. On the other hand, all the times they people I shipped were found out to have another partner. But this is not the case. Even if I am wrong and DongHae won't end up together someday, it's not a reason enough to hate on a person. It just means that something was not meant to be. Like I said, this DOESN'T seem to be the case. Of course I don't know Wookie and Da Hae personally, I am just a person like anybody else who has access to their interactions through web. I just see how they act around each other and as single people on videos and pictures, and what I see is what leads me to believe they are 'a thing'.

They both seem to be people who do not give themselves away to just anyone. They just open up for real with those they consider special. This is why ten years ago something bloomed between them. You could tell Wookie especially was a detached man when they first met. He looked like the type of guy who would not easily find a woman to truly love because he was very picky... about love, not about friendship. This is why on RM we see him very kind and affectionate with everyone, he has made friends with all of them. But this is what it is, friendship.

There is a thin line between love and friendship, but LDW doesn't look like the one who crosses that easily if he is not really in love. He said it himself that if he is sure he loves someone, he will tell them because the woman has the right to know about his feelings. He is that type that if he wants something, he does everything in his power to get it. I'm sure this also happened with his woman, because then and even now, he was the one to make the first step. Da Hae was going back to him slowly when he proposed to do HK, but I bet after a while when he realized that she was feeling more at ease and things were returning like old times between them, he put his feelings on display and told her that he would wait for her (if she wasn't ready yet when he confessed what he felt). In fact we can see these chances thanks to pictures and videos. For a woman it's hard to get back with a man if they had to part in the past, because she doesn't want to fall in old patterns and is afraid to repeat the same mistakes above all if like she wrote on her diary, she loved her ex very much and their break up made her suffer a lot. Guess he was determined to prove her that there could still be something between them that would even surpass what they had in 2006-2008. Their present selves are mature and the problems of the past that probably bumped in their love story (ie the fact that LDW had to support his family so he needed to work or they ex agencies forbidding them to date) are resolved right now, and they can fully live their relationship.

I'm so tired of repeating the same things over and over.

• Like 1

Guest Sapphirelove0611

@samzz‌ and @purplebass Very well said! In variety shows like running man for example , if there is any pretty and young female guest then the members of running man tend to get really happy/excited despite being attached to someone else. It's very common for them to act like that /:)   As for Wookie , I'm not worrying for him at all. He's doing well in RM. I've watched all eps of RM since season 1 and I've noticed that he treats all his roommates equally nice like a family or an older brother especially to the maknaes like Jackson and Youngji. He doesn't appear like a playboy / flirt to me. I think it's the PD or the editor of the show trying to give him that kind of image just to attract viewers for ratings purpose :-w In fact, he has always kept a safe distance from the female roommates. If you notice that throughout the show, he's actually closer to the male roommates (seho, kang joon, Jackson,etc ) which is one of the reasons why we tend to ship him with other people ( GUYS ONLY ) apart from Dahae =)) There's no need to worry about Nana ( I think she has a bf already judging by the way she acted during the tarot card reading session ) and everyone has the right to ship Wookie with anybody, just like us. I know that sometimes it's upsetting to see pictures of Wookie seemingly intimate with other females but to me, those are more like friendly gestures and they are nothing compared to what we see in our OTP. I choose to believe in Donghae couple because they are REAL! Their interactions clearly show that their relationship definitely exceeds the boundary of friendship and both are very much interested in each other and care for each other a lot. Please do not have doubts on our couple :-S The reason why we are here until today is because we BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. Otherwise we wouldn't even be here in the first place. So don't worry dear awesome chingus! Keep shipping, support and love our dear couple! :x :x :xP.s. Not to worry about Wookie, he can't escape from Dahae anyway =)) f8vow.gif

sorry Donghae , sorry Wookie .I wasn't able to register but I will try again later .if it is for international fans , it should be in English

:x ;)) shipper vote for wookie aswell.hotel king has to be there by any way :)>-

005IaUCYgw1ekuufeu97hg308c04u1ky.gif

Now i don't care anymore, just hv fun seeing them as long no other confirmation. I'm glad now i hv time to go back watching my fav Hong Kong, Chinese celestial movies (got free channels for a few months, got to use it to the max).

Guest mmichelle.nguyen_67c7

Did anyone register with MBC successfully. If yes, how long do u have to wait to get verification id from mbc. I'm stuck at that step. Still waiting for verification id and it's been more than 4 hrs since I provided my email.

Guest MelC1430294343

I think you should change ur email add coz i experience the same problem to you, but when i change it they reply right away for the confirmation. Hope it help..but my problem now is i dont know if my vote was counted coz its different from @apqaria‌ posted. :-B :((

Guest mmichelle.nguyen_67c7

Did anyone get a problem entering user id. I tried multiple times with different I'd but an error message keep popping up. Don't know why? Help please

Did anyone register with MBC successfully. If yes, how long do u have to wait to get verification id from mbc. I'm stuck at that step. Still waiting for verification id and it's been more than 4 hrs since I provided my email.

I think u will get the verification id from mbc right after you click the authorization button.. n after that its better if u just copy n paste the verification id then click the confirmation button.. btw I managed to create 3 accts.. n already voted thrice for chamo n wookie kkk..