[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Crossover Time... Cha Jae Wan X Jang Mi Ri
Credit: my donghae IG

8JUwzfQ.jpg

Jae Wan is successful hotelier and one day a woman called Mi Ri does a job interview at his hotel. Every thing that surrounds her persona is enigmatic, and one day the man discovers the woman's secret: she is a con artist who came there to get her hands on Hotel Ciel, stolen years before from JW's evil father, and that she lied about her past and her present. Mi Ri created a mess that is hard to untie, just like the feelings she developed for the handsome man. Jae Wan is no joke as well. He was also deceived and the perfect world in which he believed to live in, starts to crumble when he finds secrets about his family and his identity. Will they be able to get their happy ending... Or their lies will be their downfall?

Guest gyrusgirl

Hi Donghaers! I love the photos that samzz just posted! The Mone Garden brought back the sweet moments of our favorite couple. My heart is so happy seeing that smack of Dahae to Wookie--that's my favorite sceen!
Btw guys, i have mentioned here before that Wookie's visit here in Dubai was because of a photoshoot from Nov 18-22, 2014. I got a copy of his itinerary from my roommate who happened to book Wookie and team's activities while they were here.(I know i should have persuaded my roommate real soon to have the copy--but better late than never!) Here are the details :
Arrival : 18-Nov-2014 @18:30Depart:  22-Nov-2104 @ 22:55No of Participants : 10 pax ( only LDW is celebrity-the rest are crews,manager, editor, make up artist,stylist.hair artist)Mission : Instyle Korea Magazine Photo Shoot (isn't LDH had a photo shoot for the same publication in LA right after HK wrapped up?--hmmmnnn-coinsidence?)
His team were housed at one of Dubai's grandest hotel, at Waldorf Astoria Dubai Pal Jumeirah from Nov.18-20. Then they transferred to H Hotel from Nov 21-22.
The photo shoots were taken to various locations (traditional & luxurious) such as Atlantis-The Palm, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina Yacht Club,Bab Al Shams Resort, Souk Al Bahar and Cavalli Club. The duration of the shoot was 3 days (Nov.19-21). On Nov.22 Crew and Wookie's own free day. (I am thinking that maybe Wookie spent much time looking for something special to bring home for his Girl--maybe Turkish delights?? or maybe an expensive Gold Band which he spotted from Souk Al Bahar?--delulu mode)
So here it guys. To our Donghae detectives, it's time to link the events above to our couple's activity over the last weeks of November. Would love to hear your analysis. Donghae Fighting!

K-Drama Feature: 10 Most Touching Back Hugs

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/k-drama-feature-10-most-touching-back-hugs

If there is a love line, there is bound to be some scenes with physical affection. Of course, the production companies do their best to keep it sweet and simple and enjoyable for a wide audience ranging from young girls to older women. The best thing that they came up with is the sincere, loving, and heartfelt back hugs! 

Here are ten of the most touching and heartwarming back hugs from our favorite K-Dramas!

(Hotel King included)

Hotel King

VXG21D4.jpg

fenio7K.jpg

I feel like Hotel King is getting recognized more after seeing two articles about it. Even though I know there is a slight chance this will happen, I really hope DongHae will promote Hotel King together [-O< DongHae, please give us a good Christmas present.

Thanks dear @gyrusgirl by the info!! So Wookie did a photoshoot for InStyle Korea ;)) , then you have probably also given an interview?Let's hope so, because it would be the first interview after a long long time ...like talking with my unnie @angiemty , hopefully if that interview is given mention to DH, I really want more of his "deep friendship" hehehehe :):\">

purplebass said: Crossover Time... Cha Jae Wan X Jang Mi Ri
Credit: my donghae IG

Jae Wan is successful hotelier and one day a woman called Mi Ri does a job interview at his hotel. Every thing that surrounds her persona is enigmatic, and one day the man discovers the woman's secret: she is a con artist who came there to get her hands on Hotel Ciel, stolen years before from JW's evil father, and that she lied about her past and her present. Mi Ri created a mess that is hard to untie, just like the feelings she developed for the handsome man. Jae Wan is no joke as well. He was also deceived and the perfect world in which he believed to live in, starts to crumble when he finds secrets about his family and his identity. Will they be able to get their happy ending... Or their lies will be their downfall?

Ok... due to popular request I will write that fan fic crossover. I was already outlining it yesterday. Hopefully I will have more inspiration than Hong Bin/Mo Ne but that will be finished as well soon! hehe.

By the way, I started to write reviving recaps of the moments of your Chamo couple at Little Ciel. Since the drama is over now, I will try to point out the parallels between the scenes and what not: https://wookieandcherry.wordpress.com/2014/12/06/chamo-memories-little-ciel-part-i/

ObtLt2N.png

Guest tinsky73

PhotoGrid_1418141679614_zpsszlkbeky.jpg

I love how this photo shows their happiness despite it showing only their profile. It's more like feeling their smile than actually seeing it. It may be a short scene but freezing it at this moment right here & you can catch the emotions driving this scene & feel the love & happiness they're feeling through the screen.

It's either they're showing awesome acting skills or they're not acting at all...

*credit to the one who screencapped*

I don't know why I have a feeling that Dahae is in LA now.  Celebrating Christmas with her family?   Last time she came back from LA was middle of September, right?  That's about time that she is going back there and come back after New Year.  Wondering if Wookie will go to visit   ;;)

Anybody know the filming schedule of Roommate now?  Are they pretty up-to-date like they are filming within one week?