[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

HK really did well compared w/ the other dramas that aired this year... I guess they were expecting it to rate as high as MG that's why they were disappointed. Well, it seems to be the trend these days. Fewer dramas reaching the 20% bracket.

Thanks for bringing over da hae's weibo update @samzz! Wonder where she'll be spending the holiday season? She'd always spent it with her family abroad?

Again, she is showing her cooking skills and now she's baking Christmas cookies! Those cookies really look so yummyyyy~♡♡♡ Da Hae, why don't you open a restaurant or a bakery instead? Hehehe, only then we can try to taste your meal not just looking at those photos that you uploaded...
Btw, thanks @muchcloudier for reminding us in LINE, it is MG 9th anniversary...maybe that's why she updated her SNS today....^^

Da Hae-shi... thank you for the update and for the subtle reminder of what day is today :P MG anniversary??? Is this another clue??? Because she always updates (or most of the times) on occasions that link back to her namja but that only fan of both can get. She tweeted on Wookie's birthday, during MAMA, and during other occasions when we speculated they might have been together. All of this is not casual! So DongHae fans still in an unsure mode, be comforted by this because it's clearly a subliminal reassurance we are getting, I'm confident about it.

samzz said:
马上要到圣诞节了 我亲自制作了点心送给我亲爱的朋友们,收到礼物的人还有送礼物的人心里都是暖暖。大家也分享你们的爱吧![哈哈]
Going up to the Christmas dessert made me personally give my dear friends, who also received a gift of gifts of the human heart is warm. We also share your love it![Ha ha]
==========
looks like she's in Korea, and very serious indeed with her master chef career.

6c2368d7jw1en992n6pyjj20ct0hsq4w.jpg
6c2368d7jw1en992m7tp9j20ct0hstbm.jpg

6c2368d7jw1en9a1mz8c2j20ct0hsjtw.jpg

Did she say she receive a gift from someone with warm heart? If yes,i absolutely know that person.

Translation of DH's message thanks to @muchcloudier

It is nearly Cristmas, I make some cookies for my friends by myself. People who receive presents and who give presents both feel warm in heart

I think she will be sending these cookies to her US friends. The messages on the boxes are in English and on the cookies she wrote "Olivia", that's her american name.

@donghaebeliever Please, do not quote pictures in your posts because it's against soompi rules

Guest LuckyStrike

Happy anniversary to us!!!!! For me our couple is real. How Wookie tried his best to win his girl back and how Cherry gave him a chance. Whenever they decide to come out I'm fine with it. What's important is how happy they both are behind the scene. Chamo/ Donghae fighting! \:D/

Guest nikkinics

Da Hae-shi... thank you for the update and for the subtle reminder of what day is today

:P

MG anniversary??? Is this another clue??? Because she always updates (or most of the times) on occasions that link back to her namja but that only fan of both can get. She tweeted on Wookie's birthday, during MAMA, and during other occasions when we speculated they might have been together. All of this is not casual! So DongHae fans still in an unsure mode, be comforted by this because it's clearly a subliminal reassurance we are getting, I'm confident about it.

blockquote>

hi, sorry im not updated anymore with our donghae since my soompi account was locked out. But i smiled reading your comment that dahae greeted wookie on his bday. Is this true? :) thanks

Guest gagobonmat

Today, Cherry up weibo to greet the Christmas upcoming and coincidentally today celebrating 9 years My girl first ep aired. perhap Yoo rin is missing Gong Chan, posibility Cherry isn't in korea and she is missing wookie very much ^^

@nikkinics She didn't wish happy birthday to him, but she updated her Twitter with a picture of her and her grandparents on his birthday. We believe it was a way to not only show her parents, but also hinting at another person (Wookie). Because of all days she updated on his birthday.

@gagobonmat Why do you think she is not in Korea? She is in Korea. She took the pictures of the gifts at her house. It's the usual place where she also took older pics. If this isn't more of a confirmation...

Guest gagobonmat

In my opinion, she could back to Korea, and in those gifts, there will be gift of Wookie. Posibly,i didn't meet him recently,and she is missing him . in your opinion @purplebass‌

This time I'm 100% sure she is in Korea, no trolling case. The clue is the cookies, fresh baked from the oven.
as what she claimed, on 3rd she was in LA, looking at "orange" thingy on the sky, at 4 am in the morning. Prior to that on 25th Nov we know she was in Fukuoka Japan. if she's in LA now, means that the cookies were prepared before Fukuoka or just after Fukuoka.  Usually if you want to give home made cookies to your friends or special 'friend', you don't give 3 weeks old cookies. 
Bottom point is I'm so happy seeing her still in Korea, always feel uneasy every time i know if she's spending most of her time in LA like 2 years ago. She's an actress, her career is in Korea, she has lost many good opportunity by doing that migration before.Furthermore her namja is in Korea too,we saw him at Park Hyo Sin concert 2 days ago.

Guest gagobonmat

I'm really happy if she is in Korea at the moment, maybe they'll meet in this Christmas. And as I mentioned yesterday, can Wookie familiar with Hong Suk Chun ajusshi. They will arrive to hotel 's Hong suk chun and undetected . i hope that ^^

Guest tinsky73

Well, the caption of that LA photo says that it was LA at night. She posted it around 4 am LA time. Shouldn't she have captioned it as LA at dawn instead?