[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I think that article states the journalist's opinion. He/she believes that JangJang or Bori's couple will win because the first starred in a drama that had a viral success (since it was a remake), while the other had a success in terms of rating. Jang2 fans also also very present I see, and I also like the couple but in terms of the drama and the characters, I do not ship them in real life. They have high chances to win because of this. The Bori couple has slim chaces if the votes are not biased, because everywhere I went online, no one ever mentioned this couple besides few people who sat through the 52 episodes of the drama - so for me, 40% rating doesn't equal an actual victory. Victory is given by popularity among the people who use the internet, teens to older women, who are the ones who watch these dramas and are most likely to spend a bit of their time to vote for their faves. So, unless votes are bought, I wouldn't put much hope on this award, but I wouldn't give up either. Even one vote can make a difference.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2014mbc/couple/index.html

6s1fv1V.jpg

@Princi_86‌ how much HK's episode been sold in china ? and what about FTLY? I read somewhere that HK was much popular in china I hate money and business when entangled with art . MBC will be really kidding if HK isn't well recognized .

Thanks chingus for reminding how perfect they are  :x Wookie looks so korean on those pics from Letter from angels. :x
@MaysoonD I haven't found any info about HK's episodes price, but I've read that FTLY due to the actress's popularity in China, have become the most expensive korean drama sold to China (120 000 $ per episode), but now it's My lovable girl, which has been sold for 200 000 $ per episode. Thus, I'm quite curious if MBC will give them awards counting on that they've gained a lot of money...Or HK has a chance since it was popular as well, and in China it was even more popular then FTLY. Can we trust MBC or not...
As to popularity in China, I have found information that Hotel King during all airing period was one of the TOP-5 dramas in China (even after airing of FTLY). Hotel King was 2st in Baidu, 1st in popular video-hosting "L Chi" and 5th for overall popularity in China (counting all major video-hostings).1st You who came from the stars. 2nd Heirs. 3-4 were occupied by Three days, Doctor Stranger and then 5th. Hotel KingBtw, Three days and Doctor Stranger have acchieved record price per episode - 50 000$ and 80 000 $, but after were beated by FTLY.Funny, that MBC haven't sold Hotel King for a record price, but the popularity was so high :)) And I wonder, if MBC consider Hotel King sucessful even if they haven't sold it for the record price to China...

Guest tinsky73

You could be on to something there @samzz. Da hae posted the jeju tangerine picking photos on the anniversary of her filming tangerine picking for MG. She's being nostalgic because MG is where donghae started.

Regarding MBC awards, is there any chance donghae will be invited as presenters? And have there been instances before where a drama was not given any recognition during the awards show?

005IaUCYjw1ena8puuy67j30hs0hstha.jpg

continuation from the links I put before-this scene is so sexy on its own, bc you know, Dahae wore skirt, not trouser,  Wookie basically touched  her tight-his fav. That's totally adlib to me. I watched many piggy back in K-drama, usually the male tried to avoid skin ship if they are not familiar or close to their female costars. Even if they are close, the boundary still there unless they are in the without border like Chamo.
005IaUCYjw1ena8q555ofj30hs0hsahf.jpg

@tinsky, yes that's what I'm thinking, the tangerine picking is the same day or week in Nov 2005 - first scene of MG in Jeju. She always went to Jeju before but never try to give any MG trademark until now. I think she shoot some scene of IRIS in Gong Chang's Hotel as well.
On the Awards, not really follow after EOE scandal except during Miss Ripley. At that time we predicted nothing already even though MR is considered as one of the best drama/rating for mini series. She was nominated but they put her in the same category for family or weekend drama with .>30 eps. Of course she lost bc family and weekend drama usually hv high rating e.g Jang Bori. However we are not disappointed bc she already received Daesang for MR in other Award ceremony 2 months before MBC Awards. 
@Princi, of yes HK is soo popular in China, so is our Chamo. In term of fan base and popularity Dahae is second to Park Shin Hye for K-actresses, and yes I found it strange why HK cannot be sold at higher price considering how famous both of our Chamo over there. mo

you know girls , I have been re watching HK over and over , I enchanted by wookie's facial expression, I like LDH's cuteness.so this couple makes me happy and make my days whenever I felt down. so I want them to be happy as well .I want to see Wookie on the stage for the most popular actor , chamo for the best couple . that will make them happy  for sure

:x

keep voting for uri wookie and for uri ChAmo

:)>-

Finally done with the first chapter of my new crossover fiction with Jae Wan and Mi Ri (from Miss Ripley). Hope you like this, wish me well because I need to finish this fan fiction hahahahaha

X4Pc0qc.jpg

Excerpt:

“Look up when you walk. Are you new?”

“I have just been hired” she replied with a soft silly voice. The man didn't look too moved.

He frowned and made a face that she had only seen on her worst days when she had to make the decisive move on her plans. “Well, then. Since you are a new acquaintance, you better not forget this. Always keep your head high when you will be on duty. Maids may be the last level of a hotel chain, but this doesn't make you less human or less important.”

She tried to appear smart but a bit confused. Wow, the man she had wanted to meet so bad didn't disappoint her. This just meant he was not prejudiced towards his workers. “I will keep that in mind.”

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/28513395-when-the-beat-goes-out

The other day we were talking about Da Hae's weibo updates connected with events in her life that relate to Wookie as well, like MG. Well, guess what? I found the video @samzz posted screencaps from, and the caption on screen says that it was November 2005, just like you supposed. So we are not delulu too much to think that DH posted the Jeju tangerine picking picture on November 23rd. Even if that picture was not taken on the same day she posted it, I believe there is a hint surrounding it. She gave a clear clue when she mentioned MG directly, because MG it's basically Wookie and Da Hae's springboard. Even if there was nothing between them, they would still cherish that memory. But since THERE IS something between them, MG has a bigger meaning for our OTP. My delulu says they have pictures of them together during those days and now they've added pics taken during HK.