[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

005IaUCYjw1eiujjj34o2j30jg0djq5t.jpg
waaaah! holly molly almost gave me a heart attack! i thought this was a real photo :D bwahahahaa :)) looks so real @-) thanks AQ
omg can't wait to see them at the Incheon International Airport looking like this I dont care where they are going just to see them going somewhere makes my heart happy :D I think the two are planning something...I don't think Cherry will go abroad alone without her boyfie... they will miss each other so much and we know they cant stand being away from each other even for a couple of days. If Cherry is going here to North America, we should expect that it will be more than a week vacay and I bet Wookie will be with her. I'm gonna cross my fingers on this and pray pray pray [-O<

Guest turquoiseblue

@muhcloudier good job girl! thank you for putting all the skinship photos together :D omg gave me so much feels :x :x :x you can see the development of the couple from start to the end. wow, they just kept getting better and better...they like to outdo their last hug,  kiss,touch, with a more meaningful one on the next. they are the most natural couple just oozing with love and affection I can't.... :x :x
thanks AQ for posting them here.  

@p1n6an2012  :Actually its balcony that why its has so beautiful view outside window if u see,u can see beach from there.That why i said before they should have shown them waking up in morning and watching this amazing view from balcony.But i guess they wanted to fool us and make us think that it was Haslla pension (old ciel).

im aware that the balcony and that room along with the bedroom is two different places because they look so different... but both places are close to the beach :)

mystery123

said: Hi, I understand that Wookie have been filming RM for few days in a row. I not too sure if he is trying to rush a few episode for RM so that he can go for a vacation with Cherry because I remember she did said that she wants to go America for holiday after Hotel King during her interview in Hongkong.

Guest turquoiseblue

msfangfarooch said: turquoiseblue said: @tinsky73 yes, the 2nd and 3rd kiss i could see dahae's tongue meeting his very subtly :D i have no doubt she's returning the favor and sucking/ kissing his tongue ;) yeah wookie's the man! Kiss King \m/ :))

Sigh even if DaHae unnie visit America i would never get to see her cus i'm sure she would never come here, to Tennessee lol, there's absolutely nothing to do here. All you see is farms and horses #:-S But if she really gonna come to the states, i hope our shippers out there can go to the airport and see her ( take a lot of pictures too :P ) #istillmissourdonghae #HKpleasecomeback :(

Guest xtin21bass

Donghae Shippers were getting bigger and bigger!... anyeongseo shippers all over the world :) i am really glad that Hotel King is getting popular all over the world. >:D< ...

Guest turquoiseblue

Watching the interview again for like the nth time.... I dunno how Dahae maintained her composure while this gorgeous man kept staring at her and openly flirting with her like that :)) I admire your self-restraint Cherry :-j
nYdWGhj.jpg

i know wookie...you like to flirt with her even oncam...:D
VwCcmEv.giftumblr_n90ngwujHN1r9730zo6_r1_400.gif
tumblr_n8nno8byqX1r9730zo3_400.gif

Guest anjali812

samzz said: I think he trolling Dahae at the same time too-he's pretending he is emotional and needs a hug, but looking at his mischievous/cheeky smiles there, I doubt that-he just want it to feel Dahae's body.
tumblr_n9freqacLP1qmzumio1_250.gif

@turquoiseblue‌ hahaha :)) I imagine there was thunderous thumping in her chest at that time. XD She was close to being awkward, probably wondering what on earth did Wookie eat for him to act like that outside the safe folds of their privacy. :)) She didn't even dare look into his eyes for longer than 3 seconds hahahaha :)) She knew imminent trouble, so she deliberately avoided his intense gaze, and she kept deflecting his advances. Hahaha.

It is very obvious how Wookie is very much ready to announce their status to the world. If only he can have his way. HAHA

Guest tinsky73

apqaria said: mystery123 said: Hi, I understand that Wookie have been filming RM for few days in a row. I not too sure if he is trying to rush a few episode for RM so that he can go for a vacation with Cherry because I remember she did said that she wants to go America for holiday after Hotel King during her interview in Hongkong.

@tinsky73‌ I am also excited for the coming weeks! And it scares me because I am in fact expecting that we will see something, anything! I do not like expecting, but I am. That is how firm I am in this. I do not feel any withdrawal symptoms yet because I am anticipating something to come to us in the near future. Hahaha. I hope I don't end up curled up in fetus position somewhere, someday. XD

Guest tinsky73

blueGurl_nineteen said: @tinsky73‌ I am also excited for the coming weeks! And it scares me because I am in fact expecting that we will see something, anything! I do not like expecting, but I am. That is how firm I am in this. I do not feel any withdrawal symptoms yet because I am anticipating something to come to us in the near future. Hahaha. I hope I don't end up curled up in fetus position somewhere, someday. XD