[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Annya said: p1n6an2012 said: guys i wonder if you already saw this in HK thread~~
but here's another confirmation...

the kiss in ep 26 was indeed in the bathroom ;))

cr.owner
many people doubted that it was in the bedroom or living room because of the table
but turned out that the table and chairs were a part of the bathroom~~ ;))

Guest msfangfarooch

turquoiseblue said: @tinsky73 yes, the 2nd and 3rd kiss i could see dahae's tongue meeting his very subtly :D i have no doubt she's returning the favor and sucking/ kissing his tongue ;) yeah wookie's the man! Kiss King \m/ :))

Guest TramP1430294212

So Yi Hyun will get married in October. The age of that couple is quite similar with DongHae and they co-starred in two dramas too. oh wish that our couple will get maried.

all BTSs, tounge kissing, hug, fan acc stories, skinship, selfca, adlibs, bla bla bla may prove that they are dating but we want ANNOUNCEMENT, please DONGHAE :))

Anw, cant wait till MBC Drama Awards, imagine LDW in a vest and LDH in a prom dress, walking together on the red carpet, OMGOSH :x :x

Guest mystery123

Hi, I understand that Wookie have been filming RM for few days in a row. I not too sure if he is trying to rush a few episode for RM so that he can go for a vacation with Cherry because I remember she did said that she wants to go America for holiday after Hotel King during her interview in Hongkong.

All these "tounge" investigations lmao Will i be able to see DaHae unnie often after HK? :(( I can catch up with DW oppa on RM but not sure about unnie, i hope she'll comes out on a lot of events so we can get to see her often :x

Guest rosejenner123

Hi, I understand that Wookie have been filming RM for few days in a row. I not too sure if he is trying to rush a few episode for RM so that he can go for a vacation with Cherry because I remember she did said that she wants to go America for holiday after Hotel King during her interview in Hongkong.

Omg omg omg, American fans, if we find out where she's visiting can we meet up for her arrival at the airport please *___*

Dang, if Dahae goes to America after a few weeks of rest back home... Then Wookie gets out of radar for a few days... Then we know. ;;)

Maybe after, they can go visit Europe. Lol. Then go on Safari trip in South Africa. Hihi. I'm sure Wookie would like that.

Then somebody might take a picture of them while they don't expect to be recognized. Haha. I remember Rain and Kim Tae Hee were found that way. Hahaha. They were caught dating like a normal couple in California. XD

@p1n6an2012  :Actually its balcony that why its has so beautiful view outside window if u see,u can see beach from there.That why i said before they should have shown them waking up in morning and watching this amazing view from balcony.But i guess they wanted to fool us and make us think that it was Haslla pension (old ciel).

Guest mystery123

Also, I understand from Baidu that Cherry's father and brother is also in America, so maybe Wookie might be going with her to visit her father. Remember he said that he have something to show his father in law during the proposal. So now everybody should start cracking what is he going to show him.

Guest angelcake293

turquoiseblue said: blueGurl_nineteen said: Hey, thanks @mystery123‌ and @taoeunjung‌ (and for your translations too!) for the insider news! Haha. So, I guess we are back to relying on insider info & grapevine news? No more weekly goodies. But the knowledge that they are together constantly is enough to appease my soul. Haha. Here is to hoping that Wookie and Dahae shan't be stingy, and share cryptic messages that are directed to their supporters, if they aren't yet ready to go all-out public about their relationship. Hihi. I wonder where she stayed for a bit while she waited for the after-party. She rode her van when she left the wrap-up party, right? But she arrived together with Wookie, so her van came later? Haha. I am nosy about the littlest details. XD Argh! I want to live in Korea and live the famous life (*bangs head*), so I can bump into them randomly while dating in some VIP places in Korea! Or maybe apply for being a personal assistant, that won't be such a longshot. :)) ETA @mystery123 About My Girl... It aired late in 2005, and ended in Feb 2006 ;) So, at the earliest, maybe they first met autumn of 2005. So, if we are going to count 10 years from that, 10 years will be in 2015; same year as the "year after" statement of Cha Jae Wan. ;)

mystery123 said: Hi, I understand that Wookie have been filming RM for few days in a row. I not too sure if he is trying to rush a few episode for RM so that he can go for a vacation with Cherry because I remember she did said that she wants to go America for holiday after Hotel King during her interview in Hongkong.

Also, I understand from Baidu that Cherry's father and brother is also in America, so maybe Wookie might be going with her to visit her father.

Remember he said that he have something to show his father in law during the proposal.

So now everybody should start cracking what is he going to show him.

@mystery123 whatever that is, it has to be something of value, not monetary value, but in terms of its meaning. I have this impression that Wookie is a sentimental and profound guy, so it has to be something that means something. What, I have no idea. Maybe something that would prove her family that he is a different man from how he used to be, that they can entrust their daughter to him again. What would be something that would prove his worth to her parents after their history of ephemeral falling out? Hmmm...

Or maybe, he has already gained back their trust since they kinda look secure and happy nowadays.

LOL. I left my head in the clouds again. XD

Our @muchcloudier finished doing all the collections for HK and it is a must to have them saved to cherish all those great lovely moments of hugs, kisses, head touches, face touches, eyes kissing and holding hands. BIG thanks to her :x
So, Enjoy ;) (P.S: More in spoiler tag)
005IaUCYgw1eiv7n20ijqj30rs3lr4qp.jpg005IaUCYgw1eiv7obn8shj30rs4ykqv5.jpg

005IaUCYgw1eiv7nofnv4j30rs3lvb29.jpg
005IaUCYgw1eiv7n98imdj30rs3bz4qp.jpg
005IaUCYgw1eiv7nfyj0dj30rs3ce1kx.jpg
005IaUCYgw1eiv7nw7jlrj30rs36q7wh.jpg

human1981

said:

class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae Pose for Their Last Few Selcas Together on the Set of “Hotel King”

On July 27, actress Lee Da Hae shared her thoughts about the MBC weekend drama “Hotel King” coming to an end on her personal Twitter account.

The actress wrote, “The last selca of ‘Hotel King’s’ Cha-Mo couple. We’re sad yet happy. I’m thankful for the love everyone has shown until now! Thank you so much to Dong Wook oppa. You were the greatest actor and I was happy to be able to act with you. Let’s meet again in another 10 years and let’s love again!”

Along with this message, Lee Da Hae posted up a series of photos of herself with her “Hotel King” co-star Lee Dong Wook. In the uploaded pictures, you can see the two of them together before shooting their final scene for the drama, which was a wedding scene, with the ocean acting as a beautiful backdrop. The actors appear as though they are an actual couple, as they pose affectionately for the camera.

Meanwhile, “Hotel King” ended its run on July 27, with a total of 32 episodes.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/28/lee-dong-wook-and-lee-da-hae-pose-for-their-last-few-selcas-together-on-the-set-of-hotel-king/

Guest superpm kpop

@apqaria

Omgg that airport fanmade pic is aoo gorgeous

Wht a beautiful couple

Soo luxurious so gorgeousss

~~~~